It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Monroe/illumin/demons interview anyone watched this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
its 3 hours long very interesting, didnt get a chance to finish it, need to make some time.

He does make interesting points about aliens/demons/illumin.

-He mentions how people that believe in the afterlife, its actually a part of satans plans, very interesting.
-While aliens are actually demons, lot of other youtube videos actually connecting to this, considering this is a old video.
-Mentions how "they" are trying to make people forget about "hell".
-Mentions how they made evolution in a way to ruin religion in a non violent way.
-Mentions how lot of these famous musicians are contacted by demons, hence how they got famous.
Lot of musicians mentions a dead friend helping them, actually they are demons in disguised as per the
illumin, how they are controlling hollywood. Also lot of newer videos connecting to this argument. Very crazy.

Its a really nice watch. Hard to find lol, cause of misspelling.

odd other link disappeared
. Weird for sure, found extra double.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-3-2013 by aerial because: link not working.

edit on 23-3-2013 by aerial because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by aerial

Excellent find! I have not seen this video in years, and I was actually looking for a version of it not too long ago. One correction however, his name is actually Roger Morneau (French Canadian). Robert Monroe is a different individual.

I believe, that there is much truth in what he says. As you may know, I am a firm believer of the Illuminati/satanism in pop culture and in mainstream music/media, and I also believe we have been in contact with, or influenced by 'dark' forces through out history, to a certain extent.

A must read book regarding the current subject matter, is called 'The Dark Gods' by Anthony Roberts and Geoff Gilbertson. This book argues that mankind has always been plagued by certain 'Dark Forces' which in our own time have reappeared in the forms of UFOs, aliens, men in black, demons, and various other guises.

Some people might not agree with the answers that come from this type of topic matter, but most will feel that some of the questions are worth asking.

I'm going to watch the vid again this afternoon, as it has been a while since I have seen it. I'll way in with some more thoughts afterwards. Thanks for sharing!

Usually, I find when the YouTube link doesn't work, it's because there is sensitive information contained in vid...none of Rik Clay's videos link as well

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thanks I didnt know it was Roger Morneau, I thought they were same person but with spelling mistake.
Its a old video, interesting none the less, hopefully ill finish it up later on in the day..

Monroe is that other guy with obe/astral type thingy, im thinking.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I came in here because of my interest in the real Robert Monroe.
You may want to contact a Mod concerning your identification error.

top topics

join