It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 153: SCIENCE/internet/planck/dumbtech, DEBATE/aliens/Iraq, CURRENT/Finance/Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
From Syria,to the Koreans , I think they are getting ready to put a big stick in the world wheel!!
And what happens oopsy your gunna get hurt!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ok ok a world war!! Yes at this point there to many enemies against us!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It's almost creepy we need a major change, hmmmm sounds like New world order

By the way this is on topic
edit on 23-3-2013 by 2012nwaiting because: Listening now

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I agree with the wipe out or , turn the clocks back to Zero!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Every one stuck on mars , so they r not thinkin of the end times

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Feel Free to go into Chat

This is NOT a place for Chit Chat

Semper

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the thought-provoking current events section, as usual.
Enjoyed the alien debate.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Can't figure out how to get into chat !!!:-( I'm on an I- pad and can't find it?
Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanks for listening guys! You all ROCK!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012nwaiting

Chat is on the blue toolbar you use to navigate ATS.... home, top topics, new topics, about, get ATS, forums, recent posts, myATS, tools, CHAT, search, log out.

Just click the chat.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Maybe if you read the OP you'd see we are on Tune-in.

Would have saved you an hour.

Still, you know for next week, eh?

;-)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fr33kSh0w2012

I'd like to add my two cents worth about the alien disclosure thingy since I happen to believe that we can't be the only intelligent life force in the universe. Although in some cases maybe intelligent isn't the right term because some people would appear to be dumber than a bag of hammers.
I think that even though lots of people are coming forward with information about UFO's, ET,s and anti-gravity technology etc..etc.. the people who are in the know and control it don't care what the public thinks they know they will never admit it.
Plus I think that any insider who starts to talk too much or anyone who starts to cause a problem for them will just be erased.
By the way I have seen a UFO in broad daylight and up close. Like about 150 feet away, but I think it was made right here on earth. So I know that the people in charge of this have advanced technology and are hiding it from the general pubic.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mudwlke

Could be yes I have to admit it could be but I've seen beings that are NOT of this world up close and personal I've also "slept" with two ET's of different stature one was reptilian when I was six an inter-dimensional slipgate aka portal opened up in the womans refuge my mother myself and my sister were staying at. This reptillian lady and she spoke with a tone of a proper lady used a special strange looking pill to make me "Of the age" (her words not mine) it advanced my body to the age of sixteen it felt weird that everything looked big then small so suddenly I ate the pill and we were intimate and the other at my natural 13 years of age was a black/blue eyed girl after an all night match (I was very virile as a adolescent male) of well "you know" she gave me what appeared to be blood packs full of what she called "medicine-food" (tasted unnaturally sweet) and then a few minutes after that she turned into blue light beads and retained her female shape rubbed her belly smiled at me still looking like light beads she then flew out the window as a blue flash of lightening. I know how trippy that sounds but that is what happened.

Edited to add I don't really like talking about this because it is my private memories and I usually like to keep them that way for obvious reasons
edit on 24/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Maybe if you read the OP you'd see we are on Tune-in.

Would have saved you an hour.

Still, you know for next week, eh?

;-)

I have never used any kind of podcast sevice before, my hearing isnt too great anymore, so I prefer to read most content.

I will be giving it another try if I figure it out. Thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Does ATS:Live even have an downloadable version?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Britman

We're on ITunes and Spreaker.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thanks man, Can I download past episodes for off line usage?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join