Male circumcision is the same thing, if you don't have it you don't know what it does.
- It makes your nerves less dry and less sensitive, mainly because it gets rubbed on to the pants and eventually lose sensitiveness, so yes they can
still have the orgasm just not what it suppose to have.
- it has many nerves that gets cut.
- 85% of the world is uncircumcised
- Aids intercourse without lube.
- Protect from urethral infection, prevents poop from going into urethra.
- females are told being circumcised looks good, having absolute no knowledge of it what so ever, in America anyway.
- stem from religious ritual to "tradition"
- Early religious ideologies in order to keep males from spilling seeds. *its harder to masturbate without foreskin*
- babies that endure the pain gets traumatic nerve shock, that is known to make them more sensitive to pain.
- Many men are doing foreskin re surgery. That if they had a choice at the time of cutting, they would like to be fully intact.
- Obvious double standard. "Male mutilation is A-OK"
There are many studies against and for circumcision. But circumcised sample size so small(pun intended!) that it is never consistant.
3/22/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)
edit on 3/22/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)