It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police tie man to chair, Pepper spray his face for 20 Mins.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

They collect blood in thier mouth from thier bleeding gums or a bite to the inside of their mouth and that can transfer the Aids virus...My sister and brother in-law used to be prison guards at pelican state bay, Calif. and yes it happens...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Xcathdra

Secondly I have been pepper sprayed numerous times (training as well as fighting with people). While pepper spray is annoying its just that, annoying.

You ever stop to think that somebody might have bronchial asthma or severe respitory issues?
While pepper spray may be just annoying to a big tough person such as yourself, it could be life threatening to somebody with respitory issues, especially in the manner they did it.

I'm sure they didn't ask him if he had respitory issues before they let their vengeful egos take over.

reply to post by seabag

Seems like a logical response by the CO’s.

Sometimes people need to be taught a lesson. Maybe the inmate learned not to act like an animal. At least they didn’t taze or beat him. This dude got off easy!

Sometimes people do need to be taught a lesson. Maybe that's why somebody in Colorado went to the wardens house and murdered him. Put a smile on my face. Same need to be done to every C.O and Cop that let their emotions superced their intelligence.

F**K the POLICE

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

reply to post by caf1550

You realize peoople go to prison for doing bad things right and they do some pretty bad things in prison also. Let me know how you like it when you get spit in the face by some scumbag convict who either killed a person or raped a 10 year old. How about when a 22 year old gang bang talks s*** to you because he knows you can't do anything about it until he actually tries to hit you or spit on you.

This is the problem. They have your mentality. Mr.SUPERRIGHTEOUS. you know some people are wrongly convicted, in there for petty BS yet treated like a child rapist by the selfrighteous scum who think their gods. Yes there are plenty of scumbags, but people like you like to judge them all on where they are and not who they are. Rapist... do what you want with...as long as you know (without a shadow of a doubt) that they're guilty.

People like you justifying why your running around doing what you do when in essence....you are actually worse than the people your crucifying. I hope you get what you deserve according to your actions. If your actions are good, then you deserve good. If they're like most corrupt scumbag cops, then you deserve to suffer like the rest of the corrupt scum ones that are still getting away with their crimes.
edit on 23/3/2013 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Yea and the ones who are in there for being wrongfully convicted are few and far between espcially in our day and age with new forensics tech. In the Prison that I work in I see people get released all the time, they go from Maximum and Supermax security right to the streets and months later guess what I see, the same people who got released in prison again for an entirely new crime. Most of these people are career criminals. These are guys who fight extraction teams just because they get bored. tehy insight riots in housing units and attack other weaker inmates because they can.

You make it sound like most people in prison are in there because they are wrongfully accused when in reality they are in there because they committed a crime serious enough to have a prison sentence behind it. Now they already didn't follow the rules and laws while they were free, most of them don't follow the rules while there behind bars. Every inmate knows what can happen if they act up violently, attack officers or nurses or even other inmates.

Also I love the fact that you think most cops are scumbags, may I ask what you do for a living. Just a side note, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
You ever stop to think that somebody might have bronchial asthma or severe respitory issues?
While pepper spray may be just annoying to a big tough person such as yourself, it could be life threatening to somebody with respitory issues, especially in the manner they did it.

I'm sure they didn't ask him if he had respitory issues before they let their vengeful egos take over.

You do understand that when people are processed into a facility those questions are in fact asked. If the person claims they are HIV + when in fact they are not, they are listed as HIV + and precautions are in place.

If I stop a car and the person behind the wheel tells me they are a blackbelt and special forces vetran, its not relevant if they are telling the truth or not. At that point they are treated as if they are a black belt and special forces vet.

Secondly feel free to can the condescending tone. I am not big nor am I bad. I am a Police Officer who answers to the citizens of the City in which I serve and have the privlege of doing so. I serve at their pleasure, not mine.

As far as respitory issues go the people are monitored for after affects, as was done in this case as well. You should not be so quick to jump on a band wagon lacking clear facts / background info to place things into context.

If you are going to assume he has respitory issues then shouldnt the guards be able to assume he is a threat to them by spitting at them?

Or does that convulted logic only work one way in your scenario?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

I'm a carpenter, mechanic, electrician, plumber, metal fabricator and anything else I want to accomplish. My skills are unlimited and my capabilities are able to achieve wahatever I set my mind to and what any other human on earth is capable of.

As a child, I originally wanted to be a cop like my father of who I was so proud. Fortunately he talked me out of it because he knew what was hiding behind the blue wall. Weak people, corrupted and drunk with their dillusional power and self imposed dominion over other lives.

NO MAN can be put in a position of power over others and not succumb to corruption. It's human nature. If even 1 of you say that you have never abused your power...you're liars.

I'm not here to prosecute you but when either of you are alone with your own thoughts...you and you alone know the truth. You can't hide from yourselves no matter how or what justifications you may try to brainwash yourselves with.

You serve the people, LOL. No cop serves the people. If you did you wouldn't be doing basic BS stops for nonsense traffic infractions to make a quota which is illegal.Cops are just here to uphold the corrupt, selve serving, manmade laws put in place to oppress, control, intimidate and create revenue for the state/city/country they work for.

You are nothing more than the worlds biggest source of orginized crime, terrorizing peoples lives. You are the terrorists.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Or if you do go to jail the lesson is just shut up and do your time. Officer of the law or not, as far as I'm concerned, if somebody spits on you they deserve to catch a beating.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

From working in a Correctional Facility I can tell you that there are really no precautions in place for a person who is HIV+. They get the HIV cocktail everynight during the medication time and that is it. Officers do not know who has HIV because it is against the CORI law that is in place in my state and almost every state.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

NO MAN can be put in a position of power over others and not succumb to corruption. It's human nature. If even 1 of you say that you have never abused your power...you're liars.

and you are an insular thinker... I have not abused my authority. I know this for a fact since im there every day when I do my job and you are not.

I'm not here to prosecute you but when either of you are alone with your own thoughts...you and you alone know the truth. You can't hide from yourselves no matter how or what justifications you may try to brainwash yourselves with.

Yet you are.. You apparently have something against law enforcement since you seem to be making blanket accusations. As for knowing the truth, you are right.. I do know the truth, where as you are making unfounded accusations and assumptions based on ignorance.

You serve the people, LOL. No cop serves the people.

I serve the people... Something you should try one day.

If you did you wouldn't be doing basic BS stops for nonsense traffic infractions

Sounds like someone was not allowed to do what they wanted growing up? My traffic stops are based on the law, which is to say I must have reasonable suspicion to initiate a stop and must meet probable cause in order to issue a citation or make an arrest.

to make a quota which is illegal.

Actually no they are not.. If you bothered to do research, specifically with US Supreme Court rulings, you would know that agencies that have a dedicated traffic division can establish a quota system. While I applaud your effort to take an interest in government, you need to spend a bit more time learning and a bit less time in making blanket accusations which are not correct.

Cops are just here to uphold the corrupt, selve serving, manmade laws put in place to oppress, control, intimidate and create revenue for the state/city/country they work for.

No really they are not.. But feel free to keep making baseless accusations.

You are nothing more than the worlds biggest source of orginized crime, terrorizing peoples lives. You are the terrorists.

So you aren't trying to prosecute me... ok lol.

When you learn to deal with your rage about not being able to do what you want while growing up, you might actually become a productive member of society instead of being nothing more than serving as a scathing indictment of just how bad our educational system is.

That is, if we use your logic and assume you are just like all the criminals and high school dropouts who leach off society...

That is, if I were to sink to your level and make a baseless accusation supported by ignorance...

Care to get back to the topic at hand now?

In case you forgot its about the criminal who got pepper sprayed for spitting in an officers face shield, and officer who pepper sprayed the guy and placed a spit mask over his face, the internal investigation into that incident and what possible should occur.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
In reguards to the origional story of this thread.
Some criminals deserve that and more.
Some criminals don't deserve to be treated as humans.

It's easy for good upstanding citizens to cry foul when they are sitting in their warm, safe livingrooms. But once they become a victim of a cruelly violent crime, their attitudes start to change. I'm not talking about when they get mugged in the park. I'm talking about crimes like the one where the mans wife and daughter were raped and tied to the beds. Then the house was set on fire. That steps beyond a simple robbery or rape.

For those types I say. Kill'em it'll teach'em a lesson. Maybe their neighbors will learn something too.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Just to clarify when I said........

NO MAN can be put in a position of power over others and not succumb to corruption. It's human nature.

I didn't necessarily mean that you're a totally corrupt evil cop out there robbing and killing people. I meant that somewhere at sometime, everybody takes advantage of their power even if it was just once. No man is without sin or can resist the temptation on a daily basis. Again, if you say you never abused it, not even once, you lie. You can say what you want but at home in your own thoughts you know it to be true.

I don't have a narrow view of the world, I just know that peoples actions speak for themselves. We live in a puppet society and a majority of the world are blindly following the next in line. Ticket quotas may be legal where you are from but not in NY.

As far as not being allowed to do what I want, thats funny. I have and always will do whatever I want and people like you can and will never be able to stop me.I don't follow laws because they are laws and that doesn't make me a criminal because I live peaceably among others and am a very productive member of society. You're suggesting you're productive because you're a cop? I don't and never have used the police for anything. they're the last ones I would call, so you're unproductive to my life or my families.

The only people who need cops are usually the useless, weak or scared.The percentage of crimes stopped by police are minimal at best. Cops give tickets and arrest people after the fact, so in essence they're useless when crime is actually happening.

Way to be productive.

edit on 25/3/2013 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Way to be productive.

Ignorance for the win...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Question for the police officer, If you got the order to shoot live ammo at a mob of un happy protesters and all your cop buddies are firing away what...would...you...do? Who's side would you be on Mr. Officer? ours or your "leaders"

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
No. Take the stone out of your own eye. Nice inflammatory thought tho

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008

Question for the police officer, If you got the order to shoot live ammo at a mob of un happy protesters and all your cop buddies are firing away what...would...you...do? Who's side would you be on Mr. Officer? ours or your "leaders"

In that case I would take my badge off and side with my "leaders" - The protesting people.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Would you sue if they did that to you? You should put in application for sainthood.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Only if you are sure you have never broken any laws that are jailable and you haven't been caught

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by Agent008

This is bad and will lead to more anger among others prisoners. No wonder some cops are # scared of ex cons.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Good to see ATS still allowing the sensationalist titles

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join