It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs Sending Signals by Formations of Craft?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
After being made aware of the use of spacecraft to monitor and evacuate humans when the time comes, it came to me this morning that the many of the recent videos of UFOs that the craft seem to be forming different geometric shapes and some look like constellations. Does any one out there have a large compilation of UFO videos that contain several crafts and change the formations from one to another? Has anyone else noticed this happening and it there a geometric language?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Where did you that crafts are here to evacuate humans when the times comes? What videos are you referring to? Any chance you can provide more infomation to back up your question. And of your going to post loads of YouTube videos be prepared to get ripped apart by ATS users. Alot of vids are hoaxes on YouTube

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12

After being made aware of the use of spacecraft to monitor and evacuate humans when the time comes, it came to me this morning that the many of the recent videos of UFOs that the craft seem to be forming different geometric shapes and some look like constellations. Does any one out there have a large compilation of UFO videos that contain several crafts and change the formations from one to another? Has anyone else noticed this happening and it there a geometric language?

How exactly were you made aware? And what reason would they possibly have to evacuate humans? It goes against any thoughts on survival....if they are in space waiting and have limited supplies they are not going to bring 7 billion people on board to use up their supplies just because they feel bad for us.

There is no large compilation of real UFO footage. Again....please tell me how you are aware of this happening?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Watched a video this morning and I swear the craft were flying in the formation of the constellation Orion and then they change to a different formation as if if were fluid. Thinking back on many videos now that include many objects they seem to move from formation to formation in a fluid move that seems to be some kind of communication.

Watch some of the real videos and see if you don't agree that there is some kind of communication taking place.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

The thought makes no sense to me. Spacecraft which were here to evactuate us when the time comes are sending us signals which we cannot understand let alone know that they are signals in the first place. Wouldn't this be like you trying to save a drowning man by hiding behind a tree and whispering booga booga until the drowning man gets out of the water and comes to ask you what you are doing.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have attempted many times at explaining the awareness and messages but people do not want to believe them so I stopped trying to explain.

The Nazca Plateau was just an evacuation site. The animal shapes that were carved into the rocks were communications to the different peoples that were identified by those creatures. The Nazca Plateau was an evacuation site for the last time end.

The crop circles are communications as were the creature carvings. We are to study the circles and figure out the code.

Part of the code I believe is being transmitted by the formation designs that are being made by the crafts.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

The demarcation (dividing line) is still being drawn. Up until the final event. (The tribulation) Test

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
yes i have seen it and thought the same.. particularly with the "fleet" videos... some seem to be deliberately forming shapes that i've long thought might be some form of communication. gave up trying to get other people to see what i saw though.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

reply to post by TerryMcGuire

The demarcation (dividing line) is still being drawn. Up until the final event. (The tribulation) Test

Awesomely cryptic.

Got anything REAL to discuss? Evidence? Photos? Videos? Documented eyewitness accounts? Anything?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

I didn't think much of the formations until I saw a fleet in the formation of the constellation Orion. And then they changed formation almost by design and plan.

It was like it was on some kind of program and run by computer.
edit on 21-3-2013 by prophetboy12 because: added some thoughts

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

When I was young I watched 7 objects move from formation to formation. I have seen them also in Montana.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

After being made aware of the use of spacecraft to monitor and evacuate humans when the time comes

Sorry but whoever made you aware of that no idea what they're talking about , If the time comes you will find there is no rescue party and we will be just a sad memory scarring this Planet .

Does any one out there have a large compilation of UFO videos that contain several crafts and change the formations from one to another? Has anyone else noticed this happening and it there a geometric language?

Does anyone have any video of real Alien crafts ?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Part of the code I believe is being transmitted by the formation designs that are being made by the crafts.

You're going to need something like this

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I suppose that you don't believe in crop circles. Where do you think they are coming from. Very large ships waiting for the evacuation during the final event.
edit on 21-3-2013 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I suppose that you don't believe in crop circles.

You suppose correctly .

Where do you think they are coming from.

The same place as graffiti art ...Humans , crop circles are an art form not Alien messages .

Very large ships waiting for the evacuation during the final event.

Would those be the ones hanging out around the Sun ? , if so I got some bad news for you .

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

There's not going to be any crop circles for at least another week or so , its been really cold and wet in the uk and no one want to be out stomping crops flat in this weather. They will be back when it gets warmer and drier.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

reply to post by draknoir2

When I was young I watched 7 objects move from formation to formation. I have seen them also in Montana.

I saw six in Texas back in 1973.

They were identified as Blue Angels.

edit on 21-3-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Are you yanking our chain?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Many of the recent videos are what are missing from your post so they can be discussed,

Just post one.

Was it this morning that you were made aware of this monitoring and evacuation plan as its what I think you are saying or did you throw that 1st line just for kicks when posters will hound you about it.

Way ask for videos when you are describing or attempting to describe ones you have already seen and wont post them for discussion.

Post the many recent videos you talk of, start with just one.

Watch some of the real videos and see if you don't agree that there is some kind of communication taking place.

Post some or link to some of these real videos so we can.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I'm sorry. You posed your original headline and post as a question. By your response here, you appear to already have an acceptable answer for yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join