It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would the government do if hostile aliens came?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_RichDude
The aliens are no match to our ICBM missles.

It takes a lot of knowledge to make a statement like that. I hope you have done your research.

What if the UFOs are faster then the missiles?

Originally posted by SkipShipman
I think it is documented that during UFO buzzing of our military bases, that our nuclear weapons were ostensibly disabled.

Yes, it is. I read somewhere Pakistan and India reported the same thing when things got tense between them a few years back too.

And then there are those like Alex Collier saying the ETs simply wont allow TPTB to detonate nukes on the poles to induce a pole shift too.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_RichDude
In my opinion, i think the u.s. government will blow hostile aliens to kingdom come with their nuclear missles. The aliens are no match to our ICBM missles. Tell me what you think the government would do

[edit on 1-11-2004 by The_RichDude]

[edit on 1-11-2004 by The_RichDude]

I do hope you're kidding if an alien race is capable of traveling millions of lightyears I'm sure they have the technology to make any nukes harmless, besides have you seen the movie 'Mars Attacks!' the leader of the Martians simply sucked the nuke up and laughed in the goverments face... I believe something similar like that would happen

[edit on 06/21/2008 by diamount]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join