It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI files: Aliens are here, they are human-like and are interested in settling here

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
As stated in the attached image:

1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

Link to the main file: vault.fbi.gov...

www.latest-ufos.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
LOL....love it. The linked doc is simply a compilation of docs that whackbags wrote in to the FBI on. The one you quoted in your OP is exactly that and states that the information was garnered by "supernormal" means..
edit on 3/21/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Does the FBI really not understand grammar?

"Part of the ships carry crews, others are under remote control"

Should that not be "Some of the ships...." Part of implies a small section of a single item. IE Part of disk was taken by the authorities, the rest was destroyed on impact.

So I am immediately suspicious of this document.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
LOL....love it. The linked doc is simply a compilation of docs that crackpots wrote in to the FBI on. The one you quoted in your OP is exactly that and states that the information was garnered by "supernormal" means..

Is that even more powerful than "Paranormal" means?

The day those files were posted on the web... by the FBI, they were hailed as proof of a UFO coverup. Doesn't make much sense, but it doesn't need to where conspiracy theorists are concerned. Like using NASA photos to prove that NASA has been covering up photographic proof of Aliens.

Any nutjob can send a rant to the FBI.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This method of "supernormal means" intrigues me.

Can I find a doctor willing to do my check-ups by supernormal means?

Can I supernormal telecommute to work?

Is supernormal like paranormal or is it just something that it really REALLY normal?

It could be supernormal as in remote viewing or supernormal as in a phone call to some guy named Steve.

Have a supernormal day!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The show Defiance is basically saying there here, get used to it. Most shows portray them trying to take over. This show introduces the concept of them living among us. This is no coincidence.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
what's slowing down the collonization is the part where they have to stick a knitting needle into their frontal lobes so they can fit in around the water coolers on earth

Was is this mudball named after EA?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
if aliens are here already then it would be their discretion to let us know. Otherwise, I am not sure if we could prove it. I want concrete evidence.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I particularly liked:

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

I think the FBI has a bit better scientific acumen than this dreck.

You guys' eyes must be way better than mine, I couldn't make heads or tails out of that scan at the FBI vault.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Quite an interesting document that goes into some of the old conflicts between the FBI and Army Intelligence when it comes to who got access to crashed saucers. Army Intelligence won.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

## no name-calling please ##

The OP is not our rascally friend, Mr Schnitzel, so accusing the member of being a well-known hoaxer is not the way forward. Please focus your attention on the content and not the member.

Carry on

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Aliens want to settle on a planet running out of potable water, arable land, clean air, living space, food in general, constant wars for the last hundred years, finding new deadly bugs, violent weather, violent creeds ? what?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsirius
As stated in the attached image:

1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

Link to the main file: vault.fbi.gov...

www.latest-ufos.com...

This could be a good thing, do they taste like chicken?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join