It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's 'hacked' Benghazi emails: Full Release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
RT

RT has published a series of memos which were allegedly sent from a one-time White House aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The purported memos contain sensitive information regarding the September 11, 2012 attacks on the US diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, as well the January 2013 hostage crisis in In Amenas, Algeria.

The emails, which were allegedly sent by former political adviser Sidney Blumenthal to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, were forwarded to RT by a hacker using the alias “Guccifer.”

In the leaked emails distributed to the media, Guccifer copied and pasted the correspondences into new files using bold Comic Sans text layered over a pink background, possibly as a security precaution. The letter 'G' on the memos appears to be the hacker's watermark.

Five things we know about “Guccifer”

Q&A: 'Guccifer' hacks Hillary Clinton's e-mails via aide's account

Hillary Clinton's 'hacked' Benghazi emails sent to RT

Hacker exposes George H.W. Bush family emails, photos

Bipartisan Hacker Guccifer Hates the Illuminati, AOL

Who Is Guccifer, the Hacker Who's Terrorizing Politicos?

Is “Guccifer” the “Deep Throat” of Benghazi?

Hacker Begins Distributing Confidential Memos Sent To Hillary Clinton On Libya, Benghazi Attack

Colin Powell’s personal emails infiltrated by Bush family hacker ‘Guccifer’

edit on 20-3-2013 by Eterne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Eterne

I think I'll be very curious to see what other experienced and long term members here might have to say after reading the material. For now, I'll just say it's enough to form very solid opinions alright. Hmmm... This should be interesting to watch develop now that I've had a chance to see the body of text for some and the specific wording and presentation of information. Indeed.. That was critical to see as it happens, in my humble opinion.

I'm going to hold on anything much beyond that until others have a shot to read some of that. S/F for the share.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Let me see if I can equate a couple of things I read first.

orderly administration = pacify and create willing sheep

rebuilding the confidence of the international business community in its ability to operate in Libya safely and efficiently = Make sure your sheep bend over and take it farmer style

To me it reaffirms my existing beliefs. It's one of the reasons I think Iran had better brace for an attempted beat down real soon. There is a BIG push to play land grab on those last "known and proven" oil reserves. Leaders of the gullible and idealistic, known and presidents and prime ministers to us whom are gullible and idealistic, have been laid down the gauntlet.

So say the corporate ruling class of Satan's spawn "Mobilize your armies and do my bidding. I will own a part of humanities slavery before their coming decline and demise! You are my mouthpiece Mr. President! Mr. Prime minister, you are my manservant. And through you your people are my slaves. Go and do my bidding so that you may continue another day".

These messages are all about the oil baby..! If you get in the way of that you had better write your eulogy.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Apollumi because: Just cause

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Update : Guccifer releases second trove of Clinton emails

RT

The hacker that has targeted Hillary Clinton and the Presidents Bush has leaked a new trove of classified emails to RT that discuss in detail the Algerian hostage crisis and the relationship between the United States and Egyptian governments.

new topics

top topics

join