It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio school shooter shows contempt, no remorse during sentencing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Ohio school shooter shows contempt, no remorse during sentencing

www.cnn.com

Lane, now 18, revealed a white T-shirt with the word "killer" written on it.

Prosecutor Jim Flaiz, upon learning Ohio school shooter T.J. Lane was going to make a statement in court Tuesday, told relatives of his victims to be prepared for something inflammatory
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Alright so, about a year ago I post this story on here about this kid. TJ Lane who killed 3 schoolmates in a school shooting in Ohio. I brought up the fact that he was to be tried as a adult which I completely agree with.

Now he was sentenced to life in prison and during his hearing he showed up in a button up shirt and then revealed a white t-shirt he was wearing that had the word KILLER written on it in all caps.

Now im a corrections officer and I fully believe that this kid is going to be in for a rude wake up when he gets to a all male Maximum Security Prison. This is one of the most disgraceful things I have ever seen somebody do. This kid shows no remorse for killing 3 other teenagers and pretty much told their families to "Go F*** youselves I don't care i killed your kids".

Now I don't know how other people feel about Capitol Punishment, but I fully believe that states that don't have it should bring it around.

Seeing what ATS thinks about this kid, and about the Capitol Punishment debate.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yes..I saw this yesterday..and was thinking how sweet it would be if they took that little punk out to the front of the court house and hang him. I think statistics show that public execution has no effect on lowering crimes..but still..he did it..why let him sit in prison on my dime..I also agree with more of a sheriff joe prison. Keep them outside in the elements and make them do hard labor...everyday for the rest of their days.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think being in his position, he had better murder his cellmate on the first night and get himself some of that solitary confinement.
Otherwise he will be shower fodder.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It makes you wonder what is going through this kids head? I mean, to act the way he did in court. He also told his lawyer not to suggest anything to bring him a lighter sentence. Why would a kid of that age, or any age really, have no consideration for the lives of others and his own life? I am baffled.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He is also quoted as saying at the time of revealing his shirt, "This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. F--- all of you."

Source

This is too bad, that a kid can have this type of attitude, and no remorse. There is definitely something wrong with his brain. When a wild animal snaps and kills a human, what is it they do to solve the problem, exterminate the animal. Why? So it doesn't harm another human being in the future.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Dont worry, with an attiude like this this non human wont be living to see his mid twenties. He will fall victim to a shank stabbing I am sure. Or maybe I have watched Shawshank Redemption and other prison films too many times. As i said on another thread I would have done time for GBH had this creep done that to my family or friends.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
His crime was not bad enough to require any special handling. I think it looks like white meat for dinner till this guy bleeds to death from some orafice.

The sad takeaway is that there a millions of these kids. Yes. Millions...and they are in your own neighborhood. In the last 3 weeks, in my region, i have had a elementary school lockdown, a high school lockdown and the UCF attempted shooting. The smirk is fear...time to turn the page on his ass but at one time he needed a hug and got his ass beat instead I am pretty sure.

It is an epidemic. They want to be known...seen...and they are. They have been termed "Glory Killers". This guy was a loser with bad aim who did not have the balls to end his own life at the end...and it can be any weapon too. Not just guns and they are not the majority.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Thats is a thing about prison, even though these people in prison have committed crimes there is still prison justice. People who harm child or rape women, well they are dealt with accordingly. This kid will be no different, he will most likely cry himself to sleep every night when he actually goes to general population and he finds out how he will really be treated by both Officers and Inmates alike.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Although i agree that this kid has issue's and should get a sentence, i find it funny that all people here have there arguments ready.But keep in mind that kid didn't born messed up so i wonder if we should take a good look at
the parents and what happend in his life before saying hes a psycho or such.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This kid is not going to a happy place and his fate is worth than death. If he lives to his mid-twenties, he will be so remorseful it won't be funny. All this left-handed contempt is a mask of absolute terror. A well placed terror.

This kid will think he's in hell.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join