It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye opening moment - The Buckle(clothing store) and illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hey everyone. Long time reader, new poster. I saw something tonight that gave me one of those "whoa" moments and I just had to get on here and post what I saw.

I was at the local mall visiting my fiancé (she works at the Buckle) and decided to look around at some clothes to possibly buy. (quick note: before I left the house, I threw on a shirt she had bought for me from the buckle)
Now here recently I've been looking at all of these revelations posts and illuminati posts on ats. A certain event caught my attention, and that was the superbowl half time show w/ beyonce throwing up the illuminati sign.

So I look over and the Buckle just recently started selling a new line of clothing, named "Society". I see these shirts, and every one of them has a large triangle with an eye in the triangle on the front. I mentioned throwing on a shirt earlier because I looked down and what do ya know, I'm wearing a society shirt with a triangle with eye in it. I looked closer and some of the shirts had little sayings or quips on them, such as: "Change is Coming" / "International" / "Join the Revolution" / "Carpe Diem" / "Make a Change" / "If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough"

Here's the website page with the shirts:** Link removed**

If anyone has anything to say about this, or even to correct me on anything, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance

**Staff has removed this Link while this post is under review**

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Twenty may sound like a lot, but it won’t take any time at all (especially if you start a really good introduction thread
). The minimum post requirement is there to give you a chance to acclimate to how ATS operates… And what constitutes quality content contribution (and maybe what doesn’t
). The bottom line is that your intro thread is about your favorite topic… You!
edit on 3/19/2013 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vbmatt16

Could be you work for Buckle?? Or if you are for real, I think a store taking advantage of an internet and societal meme is pretty smart. There was a thread mentioning Peter Max yesterday, the guy who took advantage of the '60s images to get rich by getting n front of them with material that was blah enough to get him corporate contracts. An eye in the pyramid? That's on the dollar bill in America. Buckle or whoever makes this kind of stuff is just cashing in.

(and this page won't last anyway, new member intros are for saying hi and introducing yourself, not for thread topics. Good to meet you for as long as the thread lasts)
edit on 19-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vbmatt16

She threw up the Roc-a-fella sign she is married to JayZ and it is a diamond it started with the Dynasty album I think...Images
edit on 19-3-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

new topics

join