It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs seen by WWII French "Foo Fighter" Pilot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
WWII French "Foo Fighter" Pilot spoke at the 9th anniversary showing of the documentary "The Phoenix Lights". He tells a little about his UFO experiences and how it affected him including the telepathic powers he gained.

For some reason I can't seem to embed so here is the link...

WWII French Foo Fighter speaks of UFOs he has seen

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Foo fighter pilot? I thought the "foo fighter" was the actual UFO or the name given to a UFO during the second world war?

Anyway:

Copy the blue bit, select "VID:YOUTUBE" from the menu and paste blue bit......do not include the = sign when pasting ok.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

That's what I thought too but what do I know? I just wrote it the way they introduced him.

Thanks, I will give that a try!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yes! It worked! Thank you!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

No worries buddy!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

That would be buddette.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Sure doesn't sound very French to me. Could be an Eastern European who fought among the Free French Forces enlisted in the RAF during WWII ? He also looks rather well preserved for being that age. But some folks age well. Finally, he brushed his nose when speaking about his telepathic connections, and this is often a giveaway for untruth in body language reading - although he might have simply had an itch. While I have heard of many very credible foo fighter reports, they were of smaller spherical metallic looking balls while discs were usually a good bit larger than his suggested dimensions. It could sound more like some of Germany's alien-driven or reverse engineered experimental drones, or maybe it's all true and simply a less common sighting.

GS

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheWolves
So, he could have saved 20,000 lives, and he didn't? He doesn't seem to feel too badly about that.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate his credibility about -1.

It doesn't help his credibility hat he was hearing voices in addition to seeing things. And I'm not calling him a liar, he may have very well have heard voices. I'm just glad he didn't kill anyone when he heard voices, like Anthony Sowell did. I mean aside from the 20,000 people he let die in the earthquake he knew was going to happen.

This is a prime example of why UFOlogy needs something more concrete than personal stories. Like pictures.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Well he is 92 years old and did not move around real well. He was not very steady on his feet but that is not shown in the video I took.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I mean aside from the 20,000 people he let die in the earthquake he knew was going to happen.

You're joking, right? For one thing he makes it clear he was surprised when it actually happened. For another, how was he supposed to save those people? Do you honestly think that even if he would have called the press that anybody would have listened to him?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

Nobody's going to listen the first time someone predicts an earthquake if they had no track record.

But if someone really could predict earthquakes, and had a track record of doing so accurately, then people would listen.

And if he was surprised, maybe he had good reason to be. It could have been a coincidence. Even a stopped watch shows the right time twice a day.

join