It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Grieves for the Rapists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I think they should take these "promising young men" outside, in full public view, and execute them by firing squad, in front of the public. Then, any idiot reporter or talking head that acts as though the lives of the criminals are "ruined" by their own actions should be charged with encouraging violent crime.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Now CNN doesn't treat all criminals this way - if they are members of unpopular minority groups, they certainly don't have the same level of so called "understanding".

If they were members of a gang, Islamic religion (or any other non-politically correct belief system), or mentally ill, there would be no talk about the effect of the sentence.

If the victim was the coach's, mayor's, or police chief's daughter, there would be do talk about her moral charater.

It's the same crime whether it's committed by a star athlete or a high school drop out drug addict.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Castrate them, cut off their hands and then carve "I'm a Rapist" in their foreheads. Maybe people would think before committing a crime at that point.

No sympathy from this guy for anyone that harms women or children.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
These pathetic punks should be boozed up to the point of passing out and placed in a room with the girls father for an hour. The father should only be allowed to bring into the room a castration blade, baseball bat, drill set, and vice-grips.

THAT'S justice!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

two girls already arrested for threatening to kill the minor victim

lol... wtf. She's being threatened by other girls?!? I find it funny that the reporters in the video are both female too... how can all these women side with the male rapist? Man this just goes to show you how easy it is for the media to warp ones perspective of reality and make you think anything they want you to think. Look how easy they turned these boys into the victims and the girl into the criminal for speaking up about what they did. It's pure absurdity, that's what it is.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I remember following this story when it came into light a few months back, forgive me if I'm wrong but wasn't it more than just the 2 found guilty that participated in whatever they did? and wasn't there a tiff that the parents of these heartless creatures are very rich, who fund the school they went to and therefore had a bit of immunity? Obviously didn't work. I haven't been following it in the past week so I'm not sure how much the story has changed..

The reason they may be focusing more on the rapists is because I'm sure (I seem to remember) the victim didn't want publicity over this story because of humiliation and scared of people knowing (hence the death threats etc.) Still though they shouldn't even be giving them the light of day, should lock them up in a straight jacket and throw them at sea, the lot of them.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This whole thing has MASSIVELY pissed me off.
Not just CNN, but many media outlets have painted these little STAINS as being the victim, boo hoo their football careers are over, look at them cry at their sentencing, their lives are over, poor dears...
How about don't RAPE people, don't document it and don't grieve for the loss of something you knew you would lose.

ETA: As someone mentioned the victim, while it's true the victim had no idea what had happened, because she was passed out (way to go there guys, not only are you raping pieces of fecal matter, but you're also more than happy to take advantage of someone who couldn't say yes or no either way), she also had to prove she DIDN'T deserve it... Excuse me while I vomit, I was under the impression that rape is never deserved...

edit on 20-3-2013 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

Proof of the age we live in, where girls aren't safe no matter where they are or who they're with, what they're doing and why they're doing it. She shouldn't have to justify why she was drinking underage, or passed out. The fact is, the worst that usually happens to guys when they pass out at parties drunk, is they get a surprise make over, or a few penises drawn on their faces, or hands in warm water or whatever. Girls get raped. Not saying it's every time. But there should be a clear cut line, drunk girls or girls who are passed out should be protected from them selves, and from others.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Reading this thread gave me a bit more hope in humanity,after having discussions with other members on another thread assigning blame on the girl that it happened to.

The father of the girl showed a great deal of forgiveness to the guy apologizing,I don`t think I could.

My thoughts mainly are toward the girl and her future,maybe they'll move and try and put it behind them somehow?

I think that anyone who watched and did nothing should be held accountable for that also.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
makes you think about how justice works in this day and age. rich, powerful, sports star you get a pass on crime.
yeah i feel sorry for those "poor boys who's lives are now ruined", i feel sorry they did not actually get what they deserved. they should have been tried as adults and gotten a lot more than this slap on the wrist. i got the feeling watching the video of the verdict that they are not feeling sorry for what they did but for themselves getting caught, charged and found guilty.

i hope this "grand jury" they are planning does better, anyone at that party as well as other parties she was played with at should be charged with at least accessory to the crime for either not actively trying to stop it or at least calling the authorities. not to mention nailing to the wall those others that were active participants. if they put most the area kids behind bars over this incident then they should do so. just maybe it would serve as a warning to others that none of this type of behavior should be tolerated. all it would have taken was for ONE person to make a call, to have ended this, those who stand by and do nothing are JUST as guilty as those that participate. and as such should also be charged and put away, as accomplices.

the cnn crew should be fired for their uncaring attitude for the victim yet feeling bad for the criminals getting a fraction of the justice they deserve. that should not be tolerated. as for giving out the name of a minor victim, those involved should also be fired and charged for that.

this whole situation and how it has played out has shown how our society cares more for "stars" then the average joe. i bet if they had not been "football players" things would have been much different. if it had of been a couple "outcast loners", want to make a bet that while everyone was behind these "stars" that they would have been condemned by the same people defending these "stars"? not a bet i would take.

i just can't believe all of the females involved in re victimizing the victim over what happened to her, do they not realize that it could have been any one of them that this was done to? i'm sure that there were girls at these parties, how could they have just stood by and let it happen? and even worse not only keep quiet but to back the criminals against the victim. that is just sick.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
CNN/HLN has gotten to the point where I cannot watch them any more.

From watching their coverage on pretty much anything anymore, I'm suitably convinced that the producers, anchors and reporters who fuel that waste of airtime would whore themselves out to anything provided it produced the ratings necessary to bolster ad revenue.

If praising Jesus for allowing good little children to tie a cat to a tree and then light it on fire, and covering it whilst tears streamed down their pancake-makeup laden faces got them two more viewers, the bastards would do it.

Just take a gander at the whole Arias trial coverage on HLN . . . it's enough to make you want to puke.

In my reality, two of many suspects in this case were tried in a sham court and given similar sham sentences to placate the public while throwing the victim to the wolves.

All those involved . . . in the rape . . . the publicization of it . . . the attempt to sweep it under the carpet . . . should be held accountable in full and final fashion.

But they won't and all the while CNN/HLN will trip over themselves to find a way to keep the whole sad story going regardless of who does or does not benefit from it . . . as long as CNN/HLN can find another sensationalized way to stay in the forefront while the 'crash-watchers' gather round to voyeuristically view the current or next-to-come carnage to sate their need to marvel at the disgusting underbelly of society.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You do realize that by posting this video, the viewership of CNN was just tripled, instead of leaving it to the 20 or so people that still watch them for news.

It is CNN, who cares and who is surprised.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Expose the corruption for what it is.

Ever heard of ATS? It's this great alternative news site where people come together to share the current hypocrisy of civilization.

Might not be for you though.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They can't be serious.

Way to vilify the victim, because, everyone knows that she totally had it coming.

They owe her an apology.
edit on 20-3-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Those two girls have probably screwed the whole football team several time over. I can imagine what kind of skanks they are.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't see how that's a big deal, not the rape itself of course, thats surely horrible, but the whole part where their "sympathizing" about the accusers.

I think their basically just saying "We should feel bad for them, because their young and they did something very stupid, and other people watching shouldn't do disgsting acts like this."

They aren't feeling bad because their guilty. Their feeling bad for them because their young and basically screwed up their life doing a crime.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Had they been found innocent they would have taken the position of this being an example of the war on women.

Quite frankly I think this whole story is sad. A girl has been destroyed and two boys have ruined their lives together.

And us as a society we will have to deal with that. We will have to deal with a woman who will have issues the rest of her life and we will have two men who will end up on the unemployment line or entering a life of crime due to their history.

I am not sure why I am not supposed to feel pity for both the victim and the perps.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
These pathetic punks should be boozed up to the point of passing out and placed in a room with the girls father for an hour. The father should only be allowed to bring into the room a castration blade, baseball bat, drill set, and vice-grips.

THAT'S justice!

That's vengeance then you start a long line of vendettas against each other. You don't want to go down that road.

If you want that kind of behavior move to a third world country.
edit on 22-3-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Originally posted by beezzer

THAT'S justice!

That's vengeance then you start a long line of vendettas against each other. You don't want to go down that road.

If you want that kind of behavior move to a third world country.
edit on 22-3-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

But I already live in America.
edit on 22-3-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join