It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anybody help locating a story / conspiracy theory. involves a hollywood screen-writer or produc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi,

i wondored if anybody on here might be able to help me locate the name of the incident or the name of the chap in question who i am searching for and who i will describe in as best detail below for you.

the guy i am 99% posotive was killed in a car accident in i think a california desert, but could have been nevada, arizona or new mexico and the accident is thought to have been a murder made to look like an accident.

i think this took place in 1998, and the guy in question was linked or something to do with the entertainment business in l.a., not sure his actual profession but i think from memory he might have been a screen-writer of producer or something similar.

his car was thought to of lost control and crashed of the road, by the way i think it was desert or rural location and i think it was somewhere west midwest.

i believe he was involved investigating a ufo or was part of a ufo cover up, and many believe he was killed.

any help with the name of the guy in question or the name of the case?, i dont think its a very well known case.

p.s. just a though that came to me its possible he might have been an author as well.

Regards...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here are a couple for you to go through.

Doubtful the one you might have been looking for is in there though.

and then there's this guy...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Is Gary De Vore the person you are thinking of?

Link to associated article

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Gary devore was the first name that went through my head as well.
apparently he had worked closley with hollywood cia liason in past but had allegedly written a screenplay about u.s. wepons testing against civilians in panama.
i cant do links but fortejhn times have a good article about his very suspicious death.um which is linked to by the post above.sorry.
edit on 19-3-2013 by erictcartman because: i didnt realise that the fortean times article was linked to by the previous post.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by speedgod

Not a peep here.
I really don't remember any reports about that.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hi,

i knew you guys would pull through, yes it is gary devore as mentioned above, there is just something i find strange and mysterious about the case.

Thanks guys

Regards...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Found this:

www.forteantimes.com...

articles.cnn.com...:SHOWBIZ

www.independent.com...

His hands were missing???

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hi,

thanks for the further articles i will be sure to check them out, i dont know why but there is just something about this case which i find so strange that i think it may warrent a further investigation.

new topics

top topics

join