It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian "Rebels" Fire Chemical Weapons in Aleppo killing 15

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

This is the ignorance I'm talking about below.. From SeekerofTruth

I'v always thought HumanSlayer Assad and Putin as insane, but not stupid.

Guess I over-estimated them.

If they and their strategists think that firing its chemical weapons and then blame it upon the rebels now in the face of the west's decision to arm the rebels would deter such support, they are indeed stupid.

It had only raise the threat level and concerns that chemical weapons are now used, and it is VITAL & CRITICAL now to hasten the end of the conflict.

What that beast had done had now force the hand of mankind to do all it takes to end the syrian conflict before even MORE chemical weapons are used, and spill over to neighbouring countries killing even more innocents, REGARDLESS of which sides are using it.

That complete morons Assad and Putin, had just gave the world impetus to speed it its armaments to the rebels to end the civil war, a war that had long exhausted all peaceful solutions to end it and now have to use the force of war to finish it off once and for all.

This is the people I was talking about.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

You said:

So the US/Europe/Saudi funded rebels have gotten their hands on some chemical weapons and used them.

And by the sounds of it the Syrians have retaliated using Scuds "making some people suffocate" - does that mean government forces retaliated with chemical weapons?

It sounds likes you are saying the rebels got their hands on chem weapons, and then the Syrians (Actual Syrian Army used the chemicals weapons). It just sounds confusing. Also, I didn't think the FSA had scuds? I thought they were basically using metal shop mortars and the like.

Don't get me wrong, I think the rebels are actually the greater of the two evils, but it just sounded weird and was a bit confusing.I wouldn't expect the rebels to have technology enough to deliver a chemical weapon in a way where it was effective enough to kill 16 people. Who knows though, they are probably being proveded with all kinds of weapons now.

Also.. you know what always blows my mind? When they show the FSA rigging up video game controls and ipads to their weapons to control them. I mean i'm sure there are some people in the rebels tech saavy enough to do this, and maybe that's what's happening, but I always thought that was strange because I have seen so many similar ideas, as well as weapons mods. This is supposed to be a rebellion.. these regular syrian folks sure are good at machining out mortars and modifying shotguns into grenade launchers.

(if anyone doesn't get the sarcasm I am saying very few if any of these rebels of the "free Syrian Army" are actually Syrians at all. These are people trained in only one thing: asymmetrical war. Plenty of guesses from where.
edit on 19-3-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Your link has been deleted... Unless its just my end.

Crap!

I just posted that link in another thread too

It's not on your end, the link is broken...let me see if I can fix it...or maybe it has been deleted.

ETA:

Link is fixed

edit on 3/19/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
False report.

No evidence of chemical weapons used.

Source:

www.theglobeandmail.com...

edit on 19-3-2013 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

oh so because one source says there is no evidence it is false? Tell me more :p

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerschmetterling

Not just one source, pal. Plus it's the White House.

But, just Google it. You expect me to list every one?

edit on 19-3-2013 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
My bad, just found a thread on the same topic started 20 mins earlier -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

edit on Tue Mar 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join