It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian "Rebels" Fire Chemical Weapons in Aleppo killing 15

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Syrian "Rebels" Fire Chemical Weapons in Aleppo killing 15

rt.com

Syrian rebels have used rockets containing chemical substances in the conflict, killing 16 people, says a Syrian news agency. Reports say most of the casualties killed in the attack in the flashpoint city of Aleppo were civilians.

Shortly after the incident Al-Arabiya wrote that regime forces had struck Khan al-Assal with SCUD missiles and cases of suffocation had been reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
So the US/Europe/Saudi funded rebels have gotten their hands on some chemical weapons and used them.

And by the sounds of it the Syrians have retaliated using Scuds "making some people suffocate" - does that mean government forces retaliated with chemical weapons?

How will the Western media spin this?

Is Russian Embassy denying the reports to avoid an further intervention by western forces?

Wasn't the use of chemical weapons supposedly a red line as stated by Obama?

What happens when its the terrorists your funding that used those chemical weapons?

This conflict has turned a corner I fear.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Sounds like both sides blaming each other for using chemical weapons ...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
My bad, just found a thread on the same topic started 20 mins earlier -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Tue Mar 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: hit wrong button

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
......and thats how we kick start a world war...

Someone please, cut the crap and put the "master plan" on hold.

We are going to decimate our civilization and our species.....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This must be some sort of Syrian State propagada or something.. Well, I'm waiting for the terrorist sympathizers to say something along the lines of that. What makes it worse is that the Chemical weapons were directed at civilians and not the regime...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
This must be some sort of Syrian State propagada or something.. Well, I'm waiting for the terrorist sympathizers to say something along the lines of that. What makes it worse is that the Chemical weapons were directed at civilians and not the regime...

You Sir crack me up! Yes us "Terrorist" Sympathizers... Lol. At this point those so called "freedom fighters" are torturing their way through Syria and are supported by the muslim brotherhood. aka directly funded by CIA and those other alphabetical agencies...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko

Originally posted by DarknStormy

You Sir crack me up! Yes us "Terrorist" Sympathizers... Lol. At this point those so called "freedom fighters" are torturing their way through Syria and are supported by the muslim brotherhood. aka directly funded by CIA and those other alphabetical agencies...

That was his point silly.

First sentence is what one would expect a mass media fed person to say.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Wasn't the use of chemical weapons supposedly a red line as stated by Obama?

If he is as good as his word on closing Gitmo.....

We can keep expecting retaliation, forever.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Well I wasn't directing that a you personally but I know a couple of others who will find an excuse/justify why the rebels are using these weapons.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I will post the same thing I said in the other thread:

"I authored a thread about the US and Israel stepping up their propaganda about Assad planning to use his chemical weapons soon earlier last week. There were two seperate stories one based on anonymous Israeli intelligence and one based on anonymous American intelligence.

My theory has always been that the rebels would use chemical weapons and have it blamed on Assad which would lead to intervention in Syria, something the USA and Israel would like very much.

They rebels have already allegedly used chemical weapons late last year as well but used some type of plastic bag with a button as method of delivery.

And as we already know the rebels are already blaming Assad's scuds for the chemical weapon deaths from today. I hate to say it, but this could be it. Expect a media frenzy over this, and expect Assad to get the blame no matter what evidence surfaces indicating that the rebels were the ones who in fact did this."

ETA:

OP, I t hink your thread is safe as it is in the BAN forum while the other is in the WW3 forum. I believe that you are allowed to have the same story in BAN and in another forum.
edit on 3/19/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

My bad, Irony/sarcasm on the internet I should have known hehe.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

My bad, Irony/sarcasm on the internet I should have known hehe.

I always get sarcastic when rebels are accused and proven of atrocities because they are the heroes in Syria apparently..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Syria targeted Lebanon today too...

I dont understand why the rebels would shell Aleppo

there are also some very interested snippets coming up on breaknews.com

32mins
Syrian rebels say Assad's forces carried out chemical weapon attack near Aleppo using long-range missiles - @Reuters

13mins
Turkish official says Syrian accusation of Turkish responsibility for possible chemical weapons attack is baseless - @Reuters

7mins
Britain says use or proliferation of chemical weapons in Syria would require 'serious response' from international community@Reuters

I've never seen this site before so i cant comment on its honesty.

www.breakingnews.com... ccuse-assads-fo

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

DAMASCUS, (SANA) – Minister of Information Omran al-Zoubi held the countries that are arming the 'opposition' responsible for the crime committed in Khan al-Asal in Aleppo countryside.

In a statement released on Tuesday, Muinister al-Zoubi said that the terrorists' firing of a rocket with chemical substances from Da'el area in al-Neirab on Khan al-Asal is a "dangerous escalation".

He stressed that the governments of Erdogan and Qatar bear legal, moral and political responsibility for the crime which claimed the lives of 16 persons and wounded 86, the majority of them are in critical condition.

Al-Zoubi said that the crime is afirst impact of the Arab League's decision on the Ministerial Level.
He indicated that that the terrorists used an internationally-banned weapon, calling upon the international community and the countries which are funding and arming the terrorists to assume their responsibility for this crime.

Al-Zoubi said that using this banned weapon is considered as a "dangerous shift in the course of what is taking place in Syria on the security and military levels".

He added that the Syrian government has the right to act in accordance with the international law and file a lawsuit against the countries which are arming the opposition with internationally-banned weapons.

M. Nassr/ H. Said.

Hmm, who do we believe?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Russian foreign ministry says Syrian rebels used chemical arms near Aleppo - @Reuters

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
And by "rebels" they mean "terrorists", ie Al Qaeda. So lets keep supporting the rebels by giving up our rights, liberties, & money.

USA! USA! USA!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Here is an update with very little information.

WASHINGTON — US official says there is no evidence Syrian rebels or Assad’s regime used chemical weapons.

Link

I wish they would tell us how they came to this conclusion, or are they just trying to cover for their outlaw rebel terrorists?

ETA:

I say "cover for the terrorists" because the article says there is no evidence that either side did this. In my opinion it's quite obvious that Assad would not use these weapons so they need to make sure to excuse the rebels of this crime (if it happened) as no one would believe it if they tried to blame Assad.
edit on 3/19/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: fix link

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
In regrades to Turkey claim, all they denied is the accusation that they "bore "responsibility"

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Your link has been deleted... Unless its just my end.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join