It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Reception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed the terrible cell phone reception and satellite signal in the southern U.S. recently? I'm talking within the last few weeks. Its going in and out, more dropped calls, even my satellite TV which is usually pretty reliable is glitching more lately even when it's nice outside. Is it just my area or has anyone anywhere else in the world noticed these things? I've also been having problems with my 4G network, which is usually pretty good also where I live.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thats the first sign of an impending attack - cut off the communications.

You know what follows - duck and cover.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Never occurred to me, I doubt its anything to do with people trying to take down communications but I never rule anything out completely. I don't pretend I know everything, anything is possible, no matter how improbable.

I was thinking more along the lines of solar disruption.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Are you just posting what ever threads you can come up with?
I see this is your third thread and your previous ones are of a question without really any meat to it or even a personal opinion.
There are better ways to hike up your stars and flags my friend

It's called substance

edit on 18-3-2013 by RooskiZombi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

No I could care less about stars and flags or any of that. I have a limited amount of time to get all my thoughts out so I have to cram it all into one short time period. My original question had led me another question so I figured I would put that one up. This question isn't of a philosophical nature, I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems with their connections like I am. Some of the guys I work with have also said they have been having problems with their phones so I didn't know if it was a regional thing or a network thing.

Anyways, like I said I could give a rats behind about stars or flags or bells or whistles. I am new and I really don't even know what they're for other than recognition, which is also something I couldn't care less about. It seems to me like instead of actually giving responses or engaging in the conversation you're spending your time stalking me, so I guess I have a fan already
Much Love.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Teikeon

Very Possible. There was a recent thread discussing this but I haven't found it yet. Did a search for 'solar storm' and this ATS thread is informative-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

side note -Hey Rooskie- I think somebody needs a nap.

Teikeon- Since you're new here on ATS, first I'll say "Welcome!" Don't mind the 'unfriendlys'. We don't have many but the few we do have are scolded by our Moderators when they do misbehave. For grins, mouse over the 'member' on his avatar and click on 'profile'. Not much room to talk.
edit on 19-3-2013 by geo1066 because: clarification

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Actually, yeah.

For the past few weeks up until two days ago I was not able to get a strong cell signal in my bedroom.
What was really strange about it is before that I had never had a problem getting a full signal in there and as of two or so days ago I can again.

ETA: I only live 2000 or so feet from a cell tower.
edit on 3/19/13 by TokiTheDestroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The only problem i had was yesterday, my 4g kept going on and off for an hour or so. Otherwise no problems.

top topics

join