It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look exactly like President Obama?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's Disney, go figure...

History, formerly known as The History Channel, is a US-based international satellite and cable TV channel owned by A&E Television Networks. It originally broadcast documentary programs and historical fiction series. However since 2008, it has mostly broadcast a variety of scripted "reality" television series and other nonhistory-related content.

A&E Television Networks (Doing business as A+E Networks and formerly also known as AETN) is an American media company that owns a group of television channels available via cable & satellite in the US and abroad. A&E stands for Arts & Entertainment. The company is a joint venture between Hearst Corporation and Disney-ABC Television Group, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company. NBCUniversal was also a part of the joint venture, with Hearst and Disney each owning a 42.5% stake and NBCUniversal owning a 15% stake, but in July 2012, NBCUniversal confirmed plans to sell its 15.8% stake in A+E Networks to Disney and Hearst, who will become 50-50 partners in the joint venture.[1]

edit on 3/18/13 by Infernalis because: Meh!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infernalis
reply to post by SproutKY

Please tell me you are being sarcastic!

It looks dead on like Obama!
edit on 3/18/13 by Infernalis because: Obama

How are you seeing it looks like Obama other than it being a thin black man??

The eyes are different, the nose is different, the lips are different, the entire facial structure is different. The only thing that's even close to the same is the hue of the skin.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Looks more like a shaved Morgan Freeman than like Obama

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Or maybe it looks like Condi Rice in another 20 years?

Much more likely anyway...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

There is a resemblance, you see it, you just want to call people racist!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The only resemblance is in the hue of the skin, hence, you ARE racist.

They don't look similar. Even the bone structure is different.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You don't even know me BRO!

In your opinion I am a racist. You are only saying that because I am White. Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

In your opinion I am a racist. You are only saying that because I am White. Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Since I don't know you, how would I know you are white? (other than your racist remarks that is)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SproutKY

The only resemblance is in the hue of the skin, hence, you ARE racist.

They don't look similar. Even the bone structure is different.

Obviously the bone structure is different, and they look different, They are different people!
There is a resemblance, similarities, the nose, the eyebrows, the freaking ears for chrissakes!

You are very obviously racist yourself, if you can't get over that people see a resemblance without being racist.

If you don't agree with the tittle of the thread, why are you here pestering people who see it and calling them racist.

Despicable!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SproutKY

Since I don't know you, how would I know you are white? (other than your racist remarks that is)

You are obviously assuming I'm white, because only whites are racist! Isn't that how it works!

I'm just saying the same thing dude, sorry to jump down your throat but your comment annoyed me.

I guess the only people who would see one would only see it because they think "all black people look alike" wouldn't they?

Your sort of insinuating that if people think blacks look alike they are racist, which is absolute buill#.

You have your opinion, I have mine. Obviously we are on different sides of the fence. You are being defensive about racism toward blacks, I am being defensive about racism towards whites.

Bottom line is we are both anti racist. Problem for me is most anti racism equates to anti white!

Let's just get over ourselves!
edit on 3/18/13 by Infernalis because: Dead wrong mod!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You are obviously assuming I'm white, because only whites are racist! Isn't that how it works!

No, you SAID you are white, I'm just pointing out the racist part regardless of what race you may be

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Obviously the bone structure is different, and they look different, They are different people!
There is a resemblance, similarities, the nose, the eyebrows, the freaking ears for chrissakes!

You are very obviously racist yourself, if you can't get over that people see a resemblance without being racist.

If you don't agree with the tittle of the thread, why are you here pestering people who see it and calling them racist.

Despicable!

If you are under the impression that people are only to reply on threads they agree with on this site, you are sadly mistaken. I am commenting on the thread to deny ignorance, you are commenting on it to propagate ignorance, and to be a racist.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Infernalis

The resemblance is striking enough that even the liberal blogs and media are discussing it.

Some have the quick reaction and say it doesn't look anything like Obama, but when you actually look at it objectively the resemblance is there.

Where is the conspiracy?

If this was done intentionally, then what was the motive?

Some of the people involved in this production have claimed that they believe that God's hand is involved in it...

Interesting...

That is about all it is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join