It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two planes, Three buildings. Do the maths.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Did you wmd's link?
Can you debunk it with numbers? Something more substantial than "collapse into it own footprint'?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
You are still ignoring the FACT that WTC 7 landed in its own footprint

Except that is NOT a fact, but a truther silly made up story.

impossible due to the know laws of physics.

Care to show us the maths working out these alleged "laws of physics"?

Anyone with basic physics knowledge can tell you this, assuming they are also not trying to deceive you.

There we have a problem, truthers have shown that they have no knowledge of the laws of physics! They are also trying to deceive us, for example making statements like the WTC buildings fell into their own footprints when they did not.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I have said to you many times ANOK you try to talk as if you have some background in construction the safety factor used for metal construction fixings is 3 some engineers will go lower with ACTUAL tests done on site.

Safety factors and redundancy push up building costs it's a compromise, the real problem with the WTC towers was the floor design, the problem with WTC 7 was the open foyer which meant a compromise in the steelwork design.

There wasn't an instant failure as you claim it took 55 mins for the South & 102 mins for the North hardly instant but you guys are prone to exaggeration

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I see the 'debunkers' are out in force in this thread, that normally means that people are close to the truth, so close that it takes numerous anti-truthers putting their spin on it, in an attempt to steer away from what might have really happened!

A debunker will claim literally anything to try and win an argument, or to paint a picture that fits the OS!

It seems debunkers have all the answers according to them, so if that is the case then there is not need for them to spend hours each day trying to convince people that the OS was the real story!

If the OS is so correct then why after 10 years are people still looking for the truth, and why after 10 years are 'debunkers' trying to convince everyone still that the OS is truthful?

No one in their right mind would spend all those hours every day trying to convince people, even us supposed 'truthers' who have a reason to keep searching do not dedicate this much time! That is the telling bit!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
A debunker will claim literally anything to try and win an argument, or to paint a picture that fits the OS!

Uh....I think that's truthers you're referring to.

It seems debunkers have all the answers according to them, so if that is the case then there is not need for them to spend hours each day trying to convince people that the OS was the real story!

We have Newtonian physics on our side. You have disbelief of Newtonian physics backing you up.

If the OS is so correct then why after 10 years are people still looking for the truth, and why after 10 years are 'debunkers' trying to convince everyone still that the OS is truthful?

Why after near 50 years are there Kennedy conspiracy theorist? Time doesn't mitigate stupidity

No one in their right mind would spend all those hours every day trying to convince people, even us supposed 'truthers' who have a reason to keep searching do not dedicate this much time! That is the telling bit!

That's the operative phrase. Nobody said truthers are in their right mind

HTH
Fitz

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Uh....I think that's truthers you're referring to.

We have Newtonian physics on our side. You have disbelief of Newtonian physics backing you up.

Why after near 50 years are there Kennedy conspiracy theorist? Time doesn't mitigate stupidity

That's the operative phrase. Nobody said truthers are in their right mind

HTH
Fitz

So why do you spend so much time trying convince people about the official story? If it's so watertight why do you have to put additional hours, or actually years into to try and convince everyone it is really true!?! It should stand up by itself.

What do you care what 'silly stupid truthers' think if you already think the OS is correct?

Debunkers love to put 'truthers' down whilst providing very sketchy science al la NIST and co..

You might pull the wool over a few people's eyes, but the majority of people understand the laws of physics at play, and know full well that those laws have been defied by the like of NIST and people like yourself.

So you say "time does not mitigate stupidity" but here you are yourself, 12 years down the line, trying to convince people on forums that the OS from 12 years ago was the real truth. Does that mean you are stupid to have spent all this time trying to convince people of a lie?

I

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

So why do you spend so much time trying convince people about the official story?

I'm not spending much time at all. However, why do you begrudge me any time spent at all addressing misunderstandings, errors of omission, errors of commission, cherry-picked 'facts', half-truths and outright lies?

If it's so watertight why do you have to put additional hours, or actually years into to try and convince everyone it is really true!?! It should stand up by itself.

It does and I might've put in a few hours total; far less than you'd like to pretend. What I address is the tomfoolery that misrepresents itself vs reality and which seems most interested in sucking-in the unwary. Interesting it calls itself "truth" when misunderstandings, errors of omission, errors of commission, cherry-picked 'facts', half-truths and outright lies are at its core.

What do you care what 'silly stupid truthers' think if you already think the OS is correct?

I don't especially. However addressing the various flavours of 'truth' is more for those who haven't drunk deeply of its odd Kookaid© and for which there's some hope.

Debunkers love to put 'truthers' down whilst providing very sketchy science al la NIST and co..

'Truthers' are hardly in a position to be casting on at what they call "very sketchy science". If it were really fact, architects and engineers representing something more significant than a rounding error would've been up in arms years ago tub-thumping with 'truthers'. That they aren't should tell you something important.

You might pull the wool over a few people's eyes, but the majority of people understand the laws of physics at play, and know full well that those laws have been defied by the like of NIST and people like yourself.

Actually, that statement describes 'trutherdom' to a "T" with the correction of "minority of people who don't understand the laws of physics and have been led to believe the laws of physics have been defied by the like of NIST". 9/11 'truth" is based on "I don't understand ipso facto conspiracy".

So you say "time does not mitigate stupidity" but here you are yourself, 12 years down the line, trying to convince people on forums that the OS from 12 years ago was the real truth. Does that mean you are stupid to have spent all this time trying to convince people of a lie?

If time does indeed mitigate stupidity, explain to me why after 40 and 50 years there're still Moon landing and JFK conspiracy fans? Turn off your computer and where are the legion of 9/11 'truthers' in the real world? As for me, I pop in here every once in a blue moon to see what 'truth' is up to; no meaningful time investment for me. There are others who are far more regular at addressing 'truth' with fact and reality and who realise that a lie left uncorrected or unaddressed can be accepted as truth by those who don't know any better.

Fitz

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join