It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry: Anti-Christ or just a nice guy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think what people do not see that Kerry truly is not the anti-candidate, but the Anti-Christ. He made a deal with the devil to not only get the nomination but to win the World Series for the Red Sox.

Seriously, People are not voting for him as a man, they are just voting against Bush. It is sad really, because if we do wake up on Wednesday and we have a new president people will realize they may not have made the correct choice. This is not a list to sway, but to rip apart bit by bit and prove what is incorrect

So, in response to another Top 10 list, here is why NOT to vote for Kerry, with sarcasm at it's best with some truth thrown in for good measure.. Kind of like a M Moore film.

1. He will dismantle Homeland security and we will be MORE susceptible to attack. Seems to be working OK? ATS members predict chaos weekly..

2. Need healthcare, Get a job. This is not the presidents responsibility

3. Kerry stated Bush increased unemployment�..Need a job, Mickey D�s is always hiring. Democratic welfare mentality�..see number 2 above.

4. Stated he will Cut funding for needed military programs and pull us out of Iraq�no there�s another good idea�.

5. He will Raise my taxes to pay for his ideas and running agenda he keeps in his head (from a Brokaw interview)

6. Teresa..(cough) hi (cough) en (cough) zzzzzzzzzz (bitch) Ke (cough) (Cough) rry ahhhhhhh the First lady!$?

7. The man is related to the Forbes family, and now through marriage to the Hienz fortune. Oh, he�s soooo for the little guy my ass�

8. Do you want to fund welfare abortions with you tax dollar? I am pro-choice, but I don�t feel I should pay for someone else�s choice�

9. Watch ANY swiftboat ad�..

10. Remember, vote Bush not because he is not Kerry, but because he is the best man for the job.

Fire away liberals and conservatives alike.....

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well this thread should be in the religion one, but tell you the truth I don't believe in any religious agenda bs, so what are you trying to do? scare some poor souls out there?

Now keep the spin after all I am glad I voted already and for elections well is only until tomorrow and if you has not made your mind I think you never will by now.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Where does religion come into play. These are metaphors. It is sarcasm. I love this site. Have you ever watched Jon Stewart instead of Crossfire?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Where does religion come into play. These are metaphors. It is sarcasm. I love this site. Have you ever watched Jon Stewart instead of Crossfire?

I love Jon Stewart I watch him all the time.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Both Bush & Kerry are rich - neither of them are for 'the little guy'. In fact I can't remember a president who wasn't worth millions. How can these people represent a country when they just don't know how most of the people live ?

They're both Skull & Bones anyway so we're screwed either way. Personally I'd be willing to give Kerry a go purely because Bush has had his 4 years and buggered it up.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I personally feel there is forward stride in our nation. 2 years ago I was worried about my job, nad now every week I see new faces. I work in the Sotware industry where alot of overseas outsourcing has occured. I am still here and my company recently spent over 22,000 in Microsoft training for me and 2 other employees. The economy is moving forward, so why have someone come in and jsut change everything.

THe internet boom of the 90's made a lot of people rich very fast, but most spent as fast as they made. Then 9/11 occured, and like it or not, business took that as a queue to cut back and fired ALOT of people. Suddenly, people making 70k as a systems administrator, can;t find a similar job for more than 40k. Alot of these people also won't lower themseleves for another job. This is not the fault of just the president.

THe president also does not control the power to not shut down small factories in small towns, because Wal-Mart moved in and took away manufacturing needs. If anything, we should picket Wal-mart, not our 2 presidential candidtates for unemployement.

I do not want changfe right now, I am fine with the stability I ahve as a citizen. I ahve a good job, good health care, and no terror attacks in 3 years.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well esdad71 if you are happy with you decisions then more power to you even if we do not share the same choise of candidates.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Actually the bible will state the anti-christ to be the son of the most powerful king on earth.

Well George H.W Bush was once president of the US, considering the title/role of president, it's the most powerful position man can have on earth (a true king).

And Dubya is his son,

So George W. Bush has more substance for being the anti-christ than John Kerry does. Also the bible says the anti-christ will confuse and lie to mankind by decieving his beliefs in god and religion (nothing new there with Dubya).

So careful now of who you believe in your heart of hearts.

Amen..

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
NOne of you people can take a 'goddamn' joke....

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Religious texts serve but one purpose, and that is to control the masses. Think for yourself, sure there is but one god that is the creator of all that is, but he did not write a religious text for you to follow completely. An anti-christ doesn't mean anything, because Christ is not GOD, GOD IS GOD, the creator is the creator, no human is God, GOD IS GOD!

- Attero

Edited for content

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Let's pile up the warnings. Nobody voice your opinion or you're screwed!

- Attero

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Antichrist??? Kerry?????

- If anybody is the anti its Bush. Mabus. John Hogue expert in Nostradamus believes it is Bush.
You know what??? me too.

Some are desperate and grabbing at straws tonight. Its over for his excellency, Bush. Pack it up

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita

- Attero

Really probably isn't so much what you said, but the way you said it. The spirit of it was not exactly in the mood ATS is striving for.

Being new might make things hard, but you'll go further with civil conversation than your first post.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

- Attero

Really probably isn't so much what you said, but the way you said it. The spirit of it was not exactly in the mood ATS is striving for.

Being new might make things hard, but you'll go further with civil conversation than your first post.

Sometimes you need to convey your opion harshly - some people need to see that their opinions are completely irrational. New? I've been a member since March the 3rd 2003, and I was visiting this forum long before I was a member.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Sometimes you need to convey your opion harshly - some people need to see that their opinions are completely irrational. New? I've been a member since March the 3rd 2003, and I was visiting this forum long before I was a member.

Perhaps "new" wasn't the right word. But I'll agree that harsh portrail of your views is good. My views are actually pretty acidic socially, and I can't talk about it with people because it is outside of their "comfort zone".

But that is the content of my message rather than it's tone.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hey Attero , did you actually read the thread or are you yourself not inclined to attempt to read (gasp) before you type thoughts such professing my ignorance. Did you see the word sarcasm and, I quote myself...

esdad71 says....

This is a site for open mindedness, not close minded ramblings and insults thrown about like a rabid mankey in a Aglerian childs petting zoo such as yours were. Again, you only prove that you cannot gather the correct facts about a thread let alone the correct facts about candidates and yet the country allows people such as yourself to have the right to vote. Why, because as an american it is your right. Just as it is your right to express your own views towards anything you feel like discussing or voicing. When you do, you open yourself to criticism and I have a thick skin, so fire away. I asked for it.

So, that leaves one question, got anything constructive to says or are you going to blame bush for you attitude?

[edit on 1-11-2004 by esdad71]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
esdad71 thats was a funny post, the part about the Red Sox

Someone must have sold their soul for that one.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I apologize for the personal attack.

- Attero

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Vote for someone today, cause we might not get a chance in 2008

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
He's neither. Gee, there is a lot of degrees in between the two choices, you know!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join