It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering a 3 question dowsing reading

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rimjaja

Originally posted by solargeddon
reply to post by rimjaja

Good thread idea OP.

1) Will I have to change my job?
2) Will I ever meet someone new, and feel the spark again?
3) Wil my life ever become more stable, less affected by the consequences of someone elses actions?

Thanking you in advance

1. Yes
2. Yes, 6-7 months is favorable
3. Yes

Well, its official....I have just got a new job!

Well done, considering I hadn't even applied for the job at the time

Can I be realy cheeky though, and ask you one more question, as I feel quite down about all this, and I am feeling quite anxious.

Is this new role, a good move for me?

Hope you can help

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

reply to post by rimjaja

Good thread idea OP.

3) Wil my life ever become more stable, less affected by the consequences of someone elses actions?

Thanking you in advance

1. Yes
3. Yes

Can I be realy cheeky though, and ask you one more question, as I feel quite down about all this, and I am feeling quite anxious.

Hope you can help

New job is only 30-40 percent to your benefit but will help lead you to another position that is 90 percent to your benefit.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by rimjaja

Good thread idea OP.

Thanking you in advance

1. Yes
3. Yes

Hope you can help

New job is only 30-40 percent to your benefit but will help lead you to another position that is 90 percent to your benefit.

Thank you, that's interesting that you say...because the job actualy has a lot of negatives, mainly being a cut in pay, but because it is in a school, there is opportunities, so perhaps it will become more advantgeous, if I can increase my input in time.

Thank you so much, think you have a talent there.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

I'm glad that I was able to help. I'm finding dowsing to be a very effective tool. I wish I was more detached at doing it for myself - its far too easy to mentally influence/skew your results, but its pretty straight forward to do it for strangers (no emotional connection).

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

Hi Rimjaja!

I am very interested in dowsing (never had it done before) and I have 3 questions for you, if you aren't to busy and wouldn't mind answering them for me..

1. Will joining the air force as a pilot be beneficial to me? If so, how likely am I to succeed at becoming a fighter jet pilot?

2. I am having a very hard time in my relationship. I want to know what my odds are for these three men in terms of marriage/true love? (Ill only put initials, I hope that's enough)
* T.I.A
* S.D
* ML.S

3. Do I have any medical conditions preventing me from losing weight? If no, what will get me where I desire to be fitness wise?

Thank you in advance

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wow..This is awesome..Hehe..Ok rimjaja..If you dont mind i got 3 questions for you :

1.Will i got a job ?
2.Will i got a partner for this life time ?
3.Will North Korea launch their nuclear weapon ?

I knew question 3 quite LOL..
But i really curious and concern about it.. To ATSer dont panic or sad for what ever answer for question 3..

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kathael
reply to post by rimjaja

Hi Rimjaja!

I am very interested in dowsing (never had it done before) and I have 3 questions for you, if you aren't to busy and wouldn't mind answering them for me..

1. Will joining the air force as a pilot be beneficial to me? If so, how likely am I to succeed at becoming a fighter jet pilot?

2. I am having a very hard time in my relationship. I want to know what my odds are for these three men in terms of marriage/true love? (Ill only put initials, I hope that's enough)
* T.I.A
* S.D
* ML.S

3. Do I have any medical conditions preventing me from losing weight? If no, what will get me where I desire to be fitness wise?

Thank you in advance

1. Yes
2. Tia-25%. Sd -35%, mls 80+%
3. No, not worded in a way I can dowse on

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GregJ
Wow..This is awesome..Hehe..Ok rimjaja..If you dont mind i got 3 questions for you :

1.Will i got a job ?
2.Will i got a partner for this life time ?
3.Will North Korea launch their nuclear weapon ?

I knew question 3 quite LOL..
But i really curious and concern about it.. To ATSer dont panic or sad for what ever answer for question 3..

1. Yes, within 3 months
2. Yes
3. No

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

Thank you so much!!
I should have said do i have cushing's at all for question 3 =p

I will let you know how things go! =)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Rimjaja, if you could answer some more for me.

How compatible am I with this girl Lisa (from Ohio) I met on the inernet?

And would she be a good friend, or a bad one?

Mabye this is better: Is my relation with her positive or negative?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
1. Will the project I'm about to start be a success?
2. Will I ever find someone else?
3. Should I keep writing?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hi Rimjaja

Felt happy reading the entire thread. Great job and have some questions to be answered

1) Am i with my soul mate now. If not will i be with my soul mate in my present life

2) Do i have any spiritual/psychic powers. If so how do i improve this ability. Will i meet some one in near future who can help me with this.

3) Will i be able to have a own House for myself and family in the current year in the locality i live now. If not when can i own one.

Also would like to know if i am good and my spirit guides are happy helping me.

Have lot more quesions but stopping with the above for time being.

Thanks in advance.

Vive

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Rimjaja, if you could answer some more for me.

How compatible am I with this girl Lisa (from Ohio) I met on the inernet?

And would she be a good friend, or a bad one?

Mabye this is better: Is my relation with her positive or negative?

You are compatible, she could be a decent friend. A relationship would be 40% favorable.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AHall88
1. Will the project I'm about to start be a success?
2. Will I ever find someone else?
3. Should I keep writing?

Yes, yes, no

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by viveee
Hi Rimjaja

Felt happy reading the entire thread. Great job and have some questions to be answered

1) Am i with my soul mate now. If not will i be with my soul mate in my present life

2) Do i have any spiritual/psychic powers. If so how do i improve this ability. Will i meet some one in near future who can help me with this.

3) Will i be able to have a own House for myself and family in the current year in the locality i live now. If not when can i own one.

Also would like to know if i am good and my spirit guides are happy helping me.

Have lot more quesions but stopping with the above for time being.

Thanks in advance.

Vive

You are compatible are are connected at the soul level ( but we all have multiple soul mates, the universe provides us with opportunities). There is a very good chance that you will marry if that is the direction you want to take. You will be moving into another home this year, and it is 90 percent chance that it will be in the same area.
You do have psy skills, particularly of the intuitive variety. Learning to dowse or to read cards wouldn't benefit you but you would get a lot out of a psychic development program (like baronette? [spelling]) and develop a new circle of mentors there. You are good and your spirit guides are hep pay helping you. It is their job and they take it seriously.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hi Rimjaja,

Love the thread

I have just one question please

Will I get the job I'm so desperately waiting to hear about?

Thankyou

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Will I find what I'm seeking on an upcoming archaeological excavation in Israel and in the caves near Qumran, Israel? Will I find true love? Will I be wealthy? A friend of mine used rods similar to dowsing rods on an excavation in Israel back in 1992. The rods kept crossing over a spot in the cave. We dug all the way down to bedrock level and the rods still crossed over that spot. I tried using the rods myself and they worked..

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Would I be able to ask three questions?
Please and thank you!
1. Is the man I am married too now, who I SHOULD be with?
2. Am I finished having children?
3. Is the position I am currently in where I can use the most of my talents?

edit on 11-4-2013 by cappy85 because: NONE

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yesmaybe
Hi Rimjaja,

Love the thread

I have just one question please

Will I get the job I'm so desperately waiting to hear about?

Thankyou

You are going to get a different job that you will enjoy even more

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED
Will I find what I'm seeking on an upcoming archaeological excavation in Israel and in the caves near Qumran, Israel? Will I find true love? Will I be wealthy? A friend of mine used rods similar to dowsing rods on an excavation in Israel back in 1992. The rods kept crossing over a spot in the cave. We dug all the way down to bedrock level and the rods still crossed over that spot. I tried using the rods myself and they worked..

Yes, yes, you have to make some changes for prosperity to increase dramatically, you would have a real knack with dowsing for artifacts if you learned the skill

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join