It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by rimjaja
Originally posted by Uzumaki
I have been struggling with the question of my Higher Purpose and trying to make new choices that reflect my interests. I would like to try to narrow down which path I should be taking to be more aligned with it.
Here are a few questions that I came up with.
1. To what extent will working on a film crew be aligned with my Higher Purpose?
2. Should I learn a new musical instrument to get aligned with my Higher Purpose?
3. To what extent will self-employment in the healing arts of Reiki and crystal healing serve my Higher Purpose?
I hope you are still practicing on us. Thank you for your time.
1. 60 percent positive
3. Less than 20 percent. It is a distraction from your higher purpose. I get that being self employed would increase your stress levels uncomfortably and that you already know your higher purpose, but haven't wanted to acknowledge it ( like one of those deep, jiggly feelings that keeps recurring and never really leaves you)
1,2,3 yes, yes, yes. 4. Yes, no to obe
Originally posted by 1Bella1
I hope I'm not bothering you...and if you're still doing readings and have time, would you please answer these? I'd greatly appreciate it if you did when you can...
1.Is my boyfriend my soul mate? If not will I meet my soul mate in the near future?
2.Will I have children in the next few years? If so, will I get married one day?
3.Will I get to live on my own soon or in the next few years? If so, will I get to visit other countries?
And one more if you please...is there something more to my dreams? Or will I get to experience an OBE soon?
Sorry for the many questions, I'd just really like to know.
Thank you for your time an effort, OP!
Originally posted by samara11278
Hi! I was wondering if you would possibly answer a couple more for me if you're still practicing?
You said that I will supprt my family with my art someday, but it's not what I am currently creating. Can you tell me if this art is something new I will learn or if it's something I have tried before?
Will my parents ever move up to my area? Will my brothers as well?
Should I take that reiki training I've been considering?
Originally posted by rimjaja
Originally posted by Cherry0
reply to post by rimjaja
Thanks for this opportunity Rimjaja. I give you permission of course. These kinds of things always interest me. I was already enjoying everyone's questions and your responses to them thus far.
My dad has just had quadruple bypass heart surgery on Friday. My question is:
1. Will he recover normally?
2. Will there be any major complications in the long term?
3. Will he follow my advice on eating habits?
4. Will he be true to his word on quitting his smoking addiction for good?
I know it's 4 instead of 3 questions but I felt them all to be so very important. Thanks again!
Originally posted by PillowPtarmigan
I find this thread very interesting! It made me look more closely at "dowsing". If you're still accepting questions...
1. Will I have a job this summer?
2. Did I know my friend Ruby in a past life?
3. Will I become fluent in Spanish?
Originally posted by my1percent
Hi , I would like to try thankyou.
1 . There is a unusual short term job opportunity in the near future should I apply.
2. I have some animals will I keep them
3. Will I ever travel overseas again.
Thanks again 1%
Originally posted by og6996
i would like to thank u for trying to answer my quistions before,evendo u didnttget permission
honestly my mom was at a pshyvhich that same day and got those answers i needed
i didnt know she went there
but i would like to try again becuzz u seem really good and i think u might get permission this time
ok so here goes
thare is a lady i met on a holiday blonde should i go after her
how is my health
how is my mom