It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shooters have all been Democrats!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coltcall

The 2nd amendment does nothing to stop or deter killers or serial killers. Guns don't make you safer...they may make you more paranoid and likely to shoot without justification...just the assumption of guilt sounds like it is the right of people to take life.

You know the "what if" crowd..."what if he/she decides to kill us..then I should be allowed to take their life before this thought crime takes place"..those idiots.

This thread is idiotic...no proof that all shooters are dems, yet it continues to go on and not shut down.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
She won. MsAphrodite won. She got a bunch of leftists to admit that the shooters were just a bunch of sicko's.

She illustrated that political affiliation didn't have a bearing in the shootings. I can imagine the left being a bit more hesitant the next time a terrible tragedy takes place, in immediately placing the blame on the Tea Party or conservative groups.

Well played, ma'am. Well played.

Thank you sir. It seems more than a few here are still having difficulty grappling with this.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Actually the 2nd amendment does nothing to deter crime in general. It is a bunch of bull spread by the gun owners and their cause. In fact...guns that are on the street are because it is so easy to get guns. They can buy them from private gun shows...steal from gun owners...etc.

The restriction on guns should be allowed and gun owners if they really are for public safety like they love to say they are, they would be for these restrictions.

I really wish the gun owners would stop spreading propaganda and tell the truth. Guns don't protect you from the government or crime.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

The 2nd amendment does nothing to stop or deter killers or serial killers. Guns don't make you safer...they may make you more paranoid and likely to shoot without justification...just the assumption of guilt sounds like it is the right of people to take life.

You know the "what if" crowd..."what if he/she decides to kill us..then I should be allowed to take their life before this thought crime takes place"..those idiots.

This thread is idiotic...no proof that all shooters are dems, yet it continues to go on and not shut down.

All hyperbole and your own "What If".
Thanks for the contribution though

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Wow...talk about your stereotypical generalizations.

IMAGES OF GUNS THAT SAVED LIVES
www.bing.com...

But, hey....like I said before, if you don't want to own and love a gun, then don't own and love a gun. You are not my responsibility. You make life choices for yourself.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

We tell you the truth...and you choose not to listen. That's your decision. You don't make decisions for us.

Guns in hands of honest citizens save lives

March 17, 2013 12:00 am

During World War II, the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were armed with guns. We are citizens. Without them, we are subjects.

Read more: billingsgazette.com... DHzor

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Any time someone says that guns don't save lives....go to this site for stories about people's lives who were saved thanks to having a gun..

GUNSSAVELIFE.COM.

www.gunssavelife.com...

Guns Save Life is set to be nationally profiled on the PBS show “News Hour” in the coming days.
Here’s a sneak preview of the video to be aired.

www.gunssavelife.com...

The true stories about people who've saved the lives of their families and themselves is updated on a regular basis.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

She illustrated that political affiliation didn't have a bearing in the shootings.

Really she did? In what part of her OP did she illustrate this? All we saw was a thread about how ALL those shooters were Democrats and liberals, she posted it again clearly in the OP, then she posted an article about it.

She wasn't trying to illustrate anything and you know it.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Actually the 2nd amendment does nothing to deter crime in general. It is a bunch of bull spread by the gun owners and their cause. In fact...guns that are on the street are because it is so easy to get guns. They can buy them from private gun shows...steal from gun owners...etc.

The restriction on guns should be allowed and gun owners if they really are for public safety like they love to say they are, they would be for these restrictions.

I really wish the gun owners would stop spreading propaganda and tell the truth. Guns don't protect you from the government or crime.

Haven't studied history much, have you?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

MsAphrodite, why are you avoiding this simple question?

Is it true that ALL those shooters were Democrats and Liberals? Do you believe this article? People seem to be implying that your intention was never to actually claim the article as fact, so I want to actually hear it from you.

Were ALL those shooters Registered Democrats and Liberals? Was the article correct?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Hyperbole is not fun when the accusations are pointed at your party, are they.

Some food for thought the next time fingers start being pointed.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Haha, you seem to assume that people will think twice after this "mind altering" thread?

Fingers will always be pointed at people who seem to defend the killer, along with his "tool"

Its never ending! as long two opposite spectrum is there.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by beezzer

Haha, you seem to assume that people will think twice after this "mind altering" thread?

Fingers will always be pointed at people who seem to defend the killer, along with his "tool"

Its never ending! as long two opposite spectrum is there.

At least it'll be fun to reference this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

To be honest, I don't recall much finger pointing at Conservatives or Republicans here on ATS when the Newtown tragedy happened. Or even since. I recall leftists being attacked even if they were supporters of the 2nd. I recall heated discussions about gun laws. In fact I think most of the leftists on this site are pro-gun, but we keep getting screamed at that we're trying to take guns away, and we keep being told what our positions are. Can you show that this blaming of the Right happened?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Hyperbole is not fun when the accusations are pointed at your party

Right, but like a dictionary definition of hypocrisy, people like you are cheering the OP for doing the exact thing. No it's not fun is it? But you certainly seem to find it acceptable when it's other groups and not your own.

I'm also having a hard time finding this other wrong you speak of that required the OP as I've never seen a thread accusing ALL those shooters as Republicans and Conservatives.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

To be honest, I don't recall much finger pointing at Conservatives or Republicans here on ATS when the Newtown tragedy happened. Or even since. I recall leftists being attacked even if they were supporters of the 2nd. I recall heated discussions about gun laws. In fact I think most of the leftists on this site are pro-gun, but we keep getting screamed at that we're trying to take guns away, and we keep being told what our positions are. Can you show that this blaming of the Right happened?

I remember the Giffords and all shooting where the Tea Party was blamed, Sarah Palin was blamed, conservatives were blamed, republicans were blamed.

You don't?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Because Democrats or Democrats on ATS do not start much anti-republican threats because republicans own politicians will do it by themselves

Around election time, i could easily see 3-4 anti Obama/ Democrat thread pop up.

Start a Anti-Democrat thread and watch the Stars and Flags represent ATS population.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Hyperbole is not fun when the accusations are pointed at your party

Right, but like a dictionary definition of hypocrisy, people like you are cheering the OP for doing the exact thing. No it's not fun is it? But you certainly seem to find it acceptable when it's other groups and not your own.

WRONG! If you actually cared to look, before I figured out what the OP was doing, I was critical and as my posts will illustrate, espousing common sense!

I'm also having a hard time finding this other wrong you speak of that required the OP as I've never seen a thread accusing ALL those shooters as Republicans and Conservatives.

You don't watch media then where all the worlds current ills and probably issues related to 2 of Jupiter's moons are routinely blamed on conservatives or republicans?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

To be honest, I don't recall much finger pointing at Conservatives or Republicans here on ATS when the Newtown tragedy happened. Or even since.

They have to make up a "wrong" in order to justify them spreading misinformation and lies. We have a pattern of defense here of the OP that seems to go along the lines of "leftists also lied" and "this was to illustrate how leftists attacked conservatives". If you go through the history of threads in the OP, there are hardly any threads that falsely accused all conservatives of these shootings. The few that did pop up were quickly silenced and rebutted by members here. There is simply no real comparison, but then again even if there was, two wrongs still don't make a right.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Guns don't make you safer...they may make you more paranoid and likely to shoot without justification....

um ... no. I"m pretty sure I'm a whole lot safer with a weapon in my house than without one. Especially in this city. If someone breaks in .. and there are LOTS of break ins around here .. I'm safer WITH a gun than without one.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join