It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Sounds Heard from Taliban Commanders Grave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Peshawar: The butcher commander of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Sher Muhammad Qassab has died and the security soldiers roaming around cemetery have claimed that they hear bizarre sounds coming from Qasab’s grave as if he is in severe anguish. Further, the 10 Talibans who had encroached the mausoleum of Baba Fareed (R.A) have had paralysis and is incurable.

www.thenewsinformer.com...

--------------------------

Very interesting and am rather curious of what lies in store for those of us who are evil... This really does make me think ....

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

I am quite sure he is suffering for what he did in life. I have always believed that the gravest of all human sins, no matter what your religious slant or belief system, is the spilling of the blood of the innocent.

Radical Islam is built upon the use of any means to accomplish their ends... which is the extermination of anyone that does not believe what they believe.

I hope Robin Williams was correct when he postulated that, instead of 72 virgins they meet up with 72 Virginians...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Paradise, virgins and wine ehh?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Maybe he was inadvertently buried alive. He could have been in a coma or paralyzed and his vital signs could have been so faint as to be undetectable. Maybe he was poisoned or ate something known to cause such a reaction. I've heard of things like that happening before, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Heck, he could have even been near some sort of chemical or biological weaponized nastiness that got away from whoever was handling it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Well.. ..that does not explain 10 Talibunnies getting paralysed

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This sort of sounds like propaganda.

I do believe that people that commit serious evil in our world face consequences, but this just feels like ... well, propaganda.

BTW... if you do a google search on the story, you'll see references to it on discussion forums (which i don't want to link here) that go back to 2009. So, for whatever it is worth, this isn't a new story even though the link above is dated Feb 2013.
edit on 16-3-2013 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Zombie taliban ?

How can you kill them?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I wonder how it would be for both Bush, DICK cheney, tony be(lair) and their ilk! That poor butcher hasn’t had a single chance to hit their score.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
reply to post by maddy21

Paradise, virgins and wine ehh?

and a 'mummy's curse'.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
People from this culture can be quite superstitious. So maybe that's some good old CIA psy op thingy.

If you can't conquer their hearts and minds, maybe you can at least scare them #less lol

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddy21
reply to post by littled16

Well.. ..that does not explain 10 Talibunnies getting paralysed

Possible chemical or biological weaponized nastiness might explain it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Did his face get damaged in the explosion? Perhaps Allah & Mohammed are trying to fit him into a veil?
It’s a shame Muslims don’t really believe in ghosts (apparently it’s all the devils work, and according to Mohammed the devil has no power) otherwise this could make great propaganda. But the absence of this in their text, means it probably isn’t propaganda.

Perhaps there is some gas coming out of the ground causing paralysis? The western world is always testing their new military toys, and with the target being of such high value, I reckon somebody in London-Washington might have conducted an experiment -not of course we'd ever develop these kinds of weapons (well officially!)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Is there someone digging out his body via a tunnel, and using a chemical to eat away at the vault? That would explain the sounds (creaking, moaning, etc.) and the possibility that there is a gas welling up from the ground that may explain the paralysis.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i wonder if this is what it sounds like.

Achmed the dead terrorist screams SILENCE! I KILL YOU!

ETA : thought i'd post ahmeds story.
enjoy

edit on 17-3-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Are they sure it isn't the US government digging into his grave in secret from underneath so they can have another boogieman to come back from the dead a'la Bin Laden style?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Reply to post by DataWraith

Didn't they just make some B-movie about this where Osama comes back as a Zombie? This would be perfect guerrilla marketing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is where Jeff Dunham got his dummy. I keel you

*EDIT
I'm 3 days late and a dollar short. Hounddoghowlie beat me to it!

edit on 20-3-2013 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

top topics

join