It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Reversed: disrepute, lack of confidence, fall from grace

Something has caused you to lose confidence in yourself, and to second-guess, or double question everything you do. Today you should do something that boosts your ego, that builds your confidence back up. Do something that you are great at!

Now I have Bob the builder's song in my head, lol "Can we build it, yes we can!"
Have a great day!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Thank you Rainbow, much appreciated.

A suitable card for the current events in my life. The family gathering will be tomorow and we all haven't been together at once since the holidays, so a good time for all.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'd love a reading, though I'm not sure how this works because from my experience with these cards is that a person is required to put their own energy into the reading?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

Hello, sure thing.
I don't need you to touch my cards, or to be in the same room with me. That's not how it really works. I need to use my mind, and focus on you. Think about you. I keep your avatar name in my head when I pick a card. My best friend who does readings for me from time to time lives in Eastern Europe, and she has never had any problems giving me an accurate reading. I just wanted to clear things up. Maybe another person told you once, they needed you to be there, or for your energy to be present, but it's not how it works for me, and many others. At least doing readings for 17 years, this has become my experience. I'm the one who gets the headache for all the concentration that is required, you just have to think of your question.

And here it is:

Upright: Escapism, disappointment, abandonment, withdrawal
So today, you will not be picking up the pieces so to speak. Something made you upset in the past, and today you will still be thinking of it, but you don't want to fix the problem now, you will leave it for another day. Best of luck and have a great weekend

edit on 16-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Why thank you and that was exactly what I needed to read.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I would like a card please.

I have a very heavy heart over a certain situation. Maybe your card will help.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by kyred

Reversed: disrepute, lack of confidence, fall from grace

Something has caused you to lose confidence in yourself, and to second-guess, or double question everything you do. Today you should do something that boosts your ego, that builds your confidence back up. Do something that you are great at!

Now I have Bob the builder's song in my head, lol "Can we build it, yes we can!"
Have a great day!

Thanks! I do believe this is spot on. Due to a major illness and surgery, I cannot do some things I usually do right now and I have lost confidence about things. Perhaps if I try to paint myself out of this funk today I will gain some of my confidence back.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Hi, I hope this helps:

Upright: Love, compassion, creativity, overwhelming emotion
You are still thinking about your question, so you got the card that best describes your problem. It's about love/family, not work or finance this time.

I also just picked the 7 of wands, whoever you are worried about will come around. and as last card the wheel of fortune, don't worry, it's not as bad as it looks, it will end well.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

To clarify about my situation....

Been trying to conceive for a few years now. It's getting too expensive, we may have to stop the fertility treatments soon. I'm broken hearted about this.

I can almost feel this precious little one growing inside me.....sad, huh.

Thanks for the card.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thank you kindly for the reading and also explaining the different methods to do such readings. I wasn't aware but that also puts a really cool perspective on it that it really is the teller and not the person being told who is in control. Interesting none the less
s&f

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Oh, I'm very sorry, my husband and I are trying for a baby too,and we are also having problems, but trust me the ace of cups is a very good card. The outcome will be good, even if it's by another way , and not naturally.

In the raider tarot deck, the ace of cups is shown as god's hand handing a person a cup, it's a blessing to get this card. Someone is looking out for you, and you will be okay.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I would love to try can you do one for me?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

Hello, Sure, here it is:

Upright: Speed, action, air travel, movement, swift change

You are always on the move, and today won't be any different either. You're a busy bee. And you like to get things done quick (not always perfect, but at least it''s done). The jaguar came to my mind, that animal describes you perfectly.
Have a great day.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

thank you, & I love your cards BTW , (although the 8 of wands look almost like a missile strike )

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
may i have a reading please

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Yes, you may, most certainly, and if I might say, your location reminded me of a lyric from a song:
" Did we take it too far, take it too far? / Did we chase the rabbit into wonderland?" by Example-stay awake-

Here is your card:

Reversed: Restriction, challenging the status quo
You will be ruffling some feathers today, questioning some things that somebody doesn't really want to asnwer you yet. Be careful, not too pushy, it could lead to a quarrel.
Have a nice Saturday.

edit on 16-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

LOl, thanks dedpope,
I've actually never even realized that, or saw it until you pointed it out to me. Take care.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Thank you
Can I call tomorrow for another?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Sure, thing, I'll be back tomorrow as well, I'll try to do a couple of card readings for people every day, see how it goes, how many days I can handle it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hi Rainbow,

I have a lot of things going on in my life right now and would appreciate if you pulled a card for me. I have a lot of decisions to make in the near future and hope the card give me some insight.

Thank you

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join