It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Votergate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Votergate is the investigative documentary feature film uncovering the truth about new computer voting systems, which allow a few powerful corporations to record our votes in secret. But Votergate is not just a warning. The film strongly concludes that elections are harder to defraud when voters turn out in big numbers.

Votergate will continue filming through the Nov. 2nd election and release a 90 minute feature film / DVD. This 30 minute Special Edition is designed specifically to help viewers navigate past the fear and spin being thrown at this critical issue.

Defintely download and watch this video. Very interesting stuff here...

www.votergate.tv...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Has nobody watched this yet? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. There is no more paper trail, no more recounts...nothing. Whomever they say wins, wins.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hey Damned:

Perhaps there is no response because there is already a thread discussing The Diebold Factor including a link to the video.

Check it out

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks, I hadn't seen that one. I can't understand why this gets so little attention from people.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Good material here on Election Theft, too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The author seemed to be switched on and reporting truly. There's a paper audit trail. Unlike those infernal machines produced by companies with CEO's promising Bush a win in Ohio...

Some people are too lazy to get into the mechanics of how e-voting defrauds. Some people honestly don't care they are happy to have a criminal "president".

But if your page views increase, be assured you have developed some awareness.

top topics

join