It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA shows off surveillance drone, can spot a terrorist from 20,000 feet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ok sorry I can't get embed, Da

Here is link www.liveleak.com...

After seeing this there will be no revolution in the US that what it looks like any how.

I thouhg those choppers a mile and a half away were bad with the flir and the big 50 cal, this thing is nuts and no place to hide.

I did search on this found nothing I also tryed to find someone still awake and tell them so they could do it , but everyones in bed and I never bothered to learn all the tricks.
edit on 15-3-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

I wish the search worked better than it does , I'm glad someone got this one out there.
I have threads from previous life , but I can't ever get those to embed from live leak for some reason.

But 1 thing for sure that drones is the end to anything of violent revolution I can see, which is good and bad.

Now I'm going to get embed.

edit on 15-3-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Live leak think that a 1.8 gig camera is the highest resolution? I wonder what they would say to this thing then?

www.nbcnews.com...

Obviously, this is a pretty poorly written article, since even the title is misleading. DARPA have not shown off a drone at all, but a single aspect of the sensor package, namely the 1.8 gig camera and the processing software to make such high resolution work fast enough to be useful.

As the article suggests, making a fool of the headline, it has yet to be decided what aircraft to place this camera on. It was originally intended to be on the belly of a chopper that is no longer in use, could be fitted to larger aircraft, but will likely end up on the much feared Predator drone. However, it is not accurate to say that DARPA are showing off a drone right now, since it is the camera that is the main feature of the article, and has yet to be fitted to any aircraft, manned or otherwise.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hardly matters what aircraft i dont think.......
They could put this pakage under about anything they wanted from a heli to several drones and even a small plane......(piloted type)
The DHS will have these babies all over the sky.........
wont even be able to take a whiz outside without getting a ticket........

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
what identifying characteristics make someone a terrorist? a head scarf? having a gun? defending their country from invasion?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Those camera's sure are freaky, in every sense of the word. That's the problem with technology, it only gets better/worse with age.

new topics

top topics

join