It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petros - The Stone to be Rolled Away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A Jesuit Pope means changes to the Vatican. Now that the rulers of the Vatican are now in the open, the General of the Jesuits will come to the front and lead. Between the Jesuits and the Masons, this will be a house divided. Rome falls by this path again as history repeats. Babylon falls as a house divided. The Moneychanger's financial tables have been turned over and the peacemakers have no rest.

Peter was asked three times to feed the sheep. He does this heading into day three as the enemies are made the footstool. Peter can only appear at the end as two divided. One serves and the other is served.

John 21

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

A servant dresses himself. One who is served is dressed.

Hosea 6

2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.
3 Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him.

Global Financial Meltdown

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Well, the new Pope isn't named Petros or any derivation. Nor will the Masonic fraternity be involved in the operations of the Vatican.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well he took the name Francis. Francis is derived from the word Franciscus which meant "Frenchman".

Which generally construes to of the Franks.

The origin of the word 'Frank' is not clear.

Most authors will give 'free man' as the meaning for the word. This is however probably not the original meaning. The word 'Frank' in the sense of 'free man' was first used in 596 AD in a decree of Childebert II. That's 386 years after the name 'Francus' was written by Roman authors for the first time (in 210 AD). The meaning must be considered in its context: in 596, the Franks were exempt of (some) duty, the Gauls compelled.

Another possibility is that the proto-German (pgm) word *franka is a nasalised form of the pgm word *frek-, *frok-, meaning 'brave, courageous, wild'. Roman and Greeks authors often described Franks like that. The nasalation is possible, but not proven. The word is also not very specific as Julius Caesar used similar words to describe the Gauls. There nevertheless is a relation with *frek, *freker.

A third explanation is that the word 'Francus' could be derived from the Latin word 'frangere' 'to break'. 'Francus' would then mean 'he who broke (with), the breaker, slayer, destroyer'. So the word would be Latin in origin and not German.

Frangere: to break, to cut in pieces, to smash, to fracture, to wreck, to destroy. But also to vanquish, to defeat, to win, to impose change. The word had a very broad meaning in Latin.

Emphasis mine.

Source

The Pope knows Latin, right?

So, the name could have a lot of meaning here.
edit on 13-3-2013 by GreenGlassDoor because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2013 by GreenGlassDoor because: Adding Source

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Well, the new Pope isn't named Petros or any derivation. Nor will the Masonic fraternity be involved in the operations of the Vatican.

The Masons outside the Vatican are the house divided. All popes are Peter the Roman continued from number one.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

It's closer to Pater Comunitatis (The Community father). Francisco.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
A Jesuit Pope means changes to the Vatican.

Considering the name he took, I'm hopeful it's change for the better.

St. Francis was told by God in a vision ... 'rebuild my church'. And he did!
In the days of St. Francis, the church was so corrupt that it almost died.
St. Francis saved the church.
This pope has taken the name of Francis. It's supposed to be a sign of
how he intends to run his papacy.
I hope it's a 'rebuild the church' papacy ... clean house through holiness ...
just like the original St. Francis did ...

hope hope hope

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Only in the paranoid nether regions of a backwards mind, does Freemasonry have anything at all do with the Vatican. I would try to explain the structure of freemasonry but that would be futile as speaking to a wall will only produce an echo as the wall is INCREDIBLY DENSE.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

hope hope hope

If he's anything like "st francis" we are heading into the dark ages whereby superstition and mysticism ruled. He wasn't Christian. He was a Catholic mystic "constantly cultivating an attitude of receptivity towards everything that belongs to the world of religious ecstasy"...he "was left drunk, as it were, in the spirit"... How is that not like today in the apostate Christian churches all over the world as they are enthralled with the manifestations of "drunk and slain in the spirit"?
The last pope was against altering your consciousness when he came in, but left stating that it was time to go climb a mountain and meditate? How is it that a high ranking Italian bishop said two weeks ago that Hindu and Buddhist meditation (which produces the same visions as your "st" Francis claimed) ate now acceptable for Catholics?

My prediction: whilst catering to the poor and starving in this world gaining the trust and admiration of the world, the new Pope Francis will exalt eastern meditation, the "God within us all" and hold up experiential miracles as proof of God. All of it a lie.

In fact, let's look what the supposed 'Christian' Obama just said

"As a champion of the poor and the most vulnerable among us, he carries forth the message of love and compassion that has inspired the world for more than 2,000 years — that in each other, we see the face of God

Open scripture and you will find that man, unless he is in Christ, is in Adam - not God. In fact, the real Jesus Christ told those in Judea that they'd die in their sins if they didn't believe that He was who He said He was. Obama's position is no different than every other pagan religion on the planet, including Freemasonry, which delusionally believes that they'll be made like their "primordial man", their "Adam Kadmon"...their "god".

This Pope will not make it better. His role is to finish destroying the power of the Holy People, just like the role of Freemasonry in the western world. The world is enthralled with the same characterises of Medieval times - apparitions, incense, animal spirits, idolatry, mystic experiences, ghost hunting, speaking with the dead, and any and every form of altering of consciousness - by which we can only conclude that the future with it's 'Dark Knight Rising' is to greet the throngs who don't realise that they are stepping right back into the Dark Ages having fully been deceived to not understand that they themselves are antichrists.

Please, open scripture and you will know that he wasn't a "saint", he was a pagan full of pagan practices forbidden by your Creator.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ IS COME in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world" 1 John 4:3

I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, 'Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?' Acts 22:7

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Colossians 1:27

Hosea was fulfilled 2,000 years ago.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I hold out some hope for him. He is a meager man and seems to be humble and meek. Peter should now feed the sheep from a John 21 standard. Since we are at the event horizon between the old dominion and the consummation of the age, it only makes sense that Peter will repent. I have a fear that the Jesuit General will be involved in some way. We'll see. I also see this as a direct threat to the Masons.

Originally posted by FlyersFan

hope hope hope

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Only in the paranoid nether regions of a backwards mind, does Freemasonry have anything at all do with the Vatican. I would try to explain the structure of freemasonry but that would be futile as speaking to a wall will only produce an echo as the wall is INCREDIBLY DENSE.

In the triangle of Military, financial and religious rule, this will be a divided house. That's all I'm saying. The Masons and Jesuits are not exactly best buddies. Rome always falls by division and corruption within. This will be the very last time they fall. There will be a brief rise in 1000 years when we hit a final Jubilee. After this, they are quickly sent back to the pit.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hosea was writing this around 721BC. Two days is 2000 years. Most of Hosea is a prophecy concerning the next age after Christ when salvation would finally come to mankind. You are still here. By this fact, we are still in a fallen place and not fully restored. Israel was revived after 2 days. Restoration happens after 1000 years of peace on Earth with the risen Christ. The church is the resurrection and the former souls (Wicked) will not rise again for 1000 years in the waters of baptism. The risen Christ is all of us in the first resurrection of the dead.

Paul pointed this out in Acts 24

I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

He knew that a day was coming when all souls, both wicked and righteous, would rise together at once. Today, there are as many souls alive as have ever lived on Earth. Who else said this?

Enoch ONE

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.
1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -

The righteous must be present to see the wicked judged. After two days he revives Israel. The wicked generation is here today.

Revelation 1:7

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”[a]
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

Even those who pierced him will be here to see him return in our confusion (Clouds / nephelē). Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

We have 1000 years until we are restored with God and the gates of heaven are once again opened to all of mankind.

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ IS COME in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world" 1 John 4:3

I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, 'Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?' Acts 22:7

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Colossians 1:27

Hosea was fulfilled 2,000 years ago.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah. I think so. There have been a lot of recent immigrants from down south, and they generally support Democrat giveaways. So they are a large voting block that can be used by the Left. And they have been used by the Left.

I think this new Pope is going to work to instruct the recent immigrants into the United States. I'm sure the Church sees the degradation of spiritual values, moral values, financial values, etc...

The Republic will crumble if he Republicans never get elected ever again. The population demographics have shifted towards low information voters and this is a sure win for the Democrat every time.

new topics

top topics

join