It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Moon Conspiracy - coincidence or not ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cameraobscura

um i dont know about your dreams as being psychic or what not but april 19th is kinda an infamous day to begin with.. Waco happened in 1993, OKC bombing in 1995, pope benedict elected in 2005 all on april 19th... you see it's a gnarly day.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Moon phases are important.

Thanks for the info and I'll be watching the moon closely.

Here's a bit of info from a company that sells moon phase software..

Why care about the moon phase? Because knowing the details of the moon's phase gives you a distinct advantage in your chosen activity! The moon affects nature and all living things. Increase your fishing catch, find trophy bucks, predict animal activity, enjoy a lush garden, stunning star gazing without moonlight, plan hiking and photography trips, track the paranormal, study human behavior, markets or historical events ...

Very peculiar.

Thanks again, I knew I was onto something with the moon.

Keep watching !

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
i think the thing with moon cycles or as this thread states a conspiracy, moon cycles i believe are manipulated by tidal patterns and i dont believe this has anything to do with a conspiracy.

Regards...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
More importantly than the Moon cycles is there is a consistant link to every major event.
I am so surprised that the astute people here have never mentioned it.

Each and every event that has happened has the the exact same link. There is not one exception.

Each and every event has happened on a day that ended in the letter "Y".
Explain that away!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a new moon happens every 28 days ? something like that ?

coincidence by definition

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
the Illuminati strongly believe in rebirth so these killings before a new moon could in some way to them mean the rebirth of the dead peoples souls or the crossing on.

It could not be that at all to them though, it could to them symbolize the capturing of their souls, but im leaning towards rebirth. maybe they believe they can replenish their power with the release of souls from the body then the capture of them with the new moon.

in any case thank you for pointing this out, this could be nothing but it could also be a clue as to when things may happen.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I addressed this in a thread a while back:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is interesting.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by speedgod
i think the thing with moon cycles or as this thread states a conspiracy, moon cycles i believe are manipulated by tidal patterns and i dont believe this has anything to do with a conspiracy.

Regards...

Thanks for your input. Well time will tell about the conspiracy I only noticed some peculiar coincedences... I thinks tidals are manipulated by moon, not the oposite ( if i understood you correctly)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
a new moon happens every 28 days ? something like that ?

coincidence by definition

i think I had answered that
here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AhuraMazdah

I think there as probability of this being also conected with good things (major good things (like the new pope [i hope])) we only don't know yet or studied that ... there's something about that here:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Well nice thread, know I know here did my flag one this subject cammed. thanks

edit on 18-3-2013 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Trying to forget the latest about NK in perspective to dates associated to the new moon. I will bring it up the latest about the massacre attempt of Dylan Quick, the deaf student, at the Lone Star College's campus.

News Source

The date for the new moon is April 10th, but as you can see in the next image, the face of the moon for that time is 99% dark, like in the previous other events of Sandy Hook and the Aurora Shootings.

In conclusion it seems that some kind of pattern for these lunatic actions can occur for this phase of the moon, at least in the US.

The attempt from David was to kill, luckily for he’s colleagues the knife was broken and the event wasn’t so serious has the last ones.

Note: the hour of the image above is related to UTC/GMT, with a difference of 6hours to Houston-Texas.

edit on 10-4-2013 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Me too
It's a very very strange coincidence ...and don't forget today's comet:

Pan-STARRS
By March 12th and 13th, the comet will reappear in the sunset skies of the northern hemisphere not far from the crescent Moon

spaceweather.com...

You do realize that Pan-STARRS was visible from the Southern hemisphere for days/weeks before?

As for the other events you mentioned...

It's well known that our brains have evolved to see patterns where there are none:

Our coincidence-detection abilities have been finely honed through the ages by evolution and natural selection. Being able to spot significant correlations between events would lend an important survival advantage to our ancestors which would then be selected for through the generations. We can speculate, therefore, that man is hardwired to look everywhere for patterns and connections. Modem culture, however, with its myriad connections between events and people, activates these abilities at every turn, causing us to continually suggest explanations and invoke strange forces—such as psychic powers—that do not exist.

Coincidences happen all the time, but it does not mean there is anything more going on than just coincidence. The world is a big place, with many people doing many things, and many events occurring every day, so there are bound to be coincidences by default: The Power of Coincidence
edit on 10-4-2013 by FireballStorm because: formatting

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FireballStorm

That is a very illogical statement.

"The brain has evolved to detect patterns where there are none."

So you're telling me that your brain is advancing to become more foolish?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FireballStorm

I respect your opinion... Although, for now, I can't agree with you ...This is an ongoing theory/conspiracy ... The pattern is yet to be proven, for fact...

I'm trying to identify events of interest (good or bad). The ones stated in the OP was of major significance... I'm not saying the last one that it was...

All constructive contributions are appreciated.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just one more lunatic event of mass shooting that happened in Serbia, in the new moon phase:

A Serb veteran of the Balkans War has shot dead 13 neighbors and relations in Serbia’s worst peace-time massacre in the country’s modern history.

sourc e

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

It may sound foolish, but it is an evolutionary advantage.

For example, it does no real harm to see what looks like it might be a leopard hiding in a bush, but turns out to be nothing. On the other hand, if there was a well camouflaged predator like a leopard hiding in that bush, and this ability enabled you to make it out, that is a real advantage. Even if we get it wrong 99 out of 100 times, it's worth it (in evolutionary terms) for that one time we do get it right.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Knife-wielding mob kills 27 at China train station
01/03/2014
Just updating edition.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join