It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Thunderdome: How The US Will Unravel. And Soon. (Important)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
reply to post by DelMarvel

woah, buddy...relax...there are a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market today that are just as tasty as the real thing.

the only point i was making is that it's ignorant, somewhat shortsighted, and even a bit arrogant to imply that because you have personally never heard of something happening, that it's never happened.

The implication of the post I originally responded to was that there is some danger involved in discussing these issues on the internet. Once again many, many people have been discussing this and worse on the internet for years and I've seen no evidence whatsoever of any repercussions. If you have evidence of that I'd be very excited about seeing it. Otherwise, the logical conclusion is that it's most likely more paranoid fantasy than reality.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Since everyone has ignored it the three times i've mentioned it this has been posted before..

Here

and

Here

AND

HERE

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
"The Protocols is a fabricated document purporting to be factual"

FYI: so is Wikipedia...

Wikipedia is a propaganda outlet with just as much credibility as the MSM.

It is totally dominated by people who want to radically transform our existence.

Who Controls Wikipedia? (George Soros)

I dislike Wackypedia myself because I've seen how they can manipulate the truth. It may have seemed like a good model at the beginning but has shown to be flawed or at least to not take it as the primary information source so then really why even use it? I was just trying to get a straight response to my question when I quoted from the source they provided.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Since everyone has ignored it the three times i've mentioned it this has been posted before..

Here

and

Here

AND

HERE

If repetition is such a bad thing why do you keep repeating yourself?

ETA: I scrolled through all three of your linked threads and found only two posters from this current thread with one comment each, so apparently everybody else here DID miss this topic before. Of course I also noted your own two comments on those threads complaining that the information was a repeat from somewhere else.

edit on 15-3-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

ETA: I scrolled through all three of your linked threads and found only two posters from this current thread with one comment each, so apparently everybody else here DID miss this topic before. Of course I also noted your own two comments on those threads complaining that the information was a repeat from somewhere else.

And people actually WONDER why so many of us are so reluctant to start new threads...

It's pretty obvious to me that all the people causing a rukus here is a huge clue there must be some TRUTH to this.

PseudoSkeptics / Closed-Minded Skeptics

• Immediately judges as false and debunks anything that contradicts their paradigm.

• Are not interested in truth, evidence or facts, only in defending their views.

• Cannot think in terms of possibilities, but sees their paradigms as fixed and constant.

• Are willing to lie and deceive to discredit their opponents.

• Are judgmental and quick to draw conclusions about things they know little or nothing about.

• Scoffs and ridicules what they oppose instead of using objective analysis and examination.

• When faced with evidence or facts they can't refute, uses semantics, word games and denial to try to obfuscate the issue.

LINK

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Actually I was just noting that in the past few years there have been no less than 4 threads on this exact topic and all that changes in each one is the date, I never made any comment as to the truth of the information presented, I have not seen anything either way that would convince me one way or the other.

It's an interesting side-note though that you feel that anyone that is pointing out just a simple notation of fact, is automatically a "pseudo-skeptic" i believe that is your word, it tends to make someone think that maybe there isn't truth to this, if you're attacking such a small footnote.

Just sayin...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I'm with you on this one. I've never been a conspiracy theorist and laughed at what's so widely labeled here as "fear monguring". Just a "normal" young father. Graduated college entered the work force and began seeking that "American dream". That's when I started to pay attention to things out side of school and partying. Haha. Please understand if you live in America and haven't "woke up" you need to pull your head out of your.... America woke up to 9/11. What % of the US populus believes 9/11 was our own doing? The gov't is aware of this. Do I think it's guaranteed the US will collapse? Hell no. What I do know is that things aren't right and there is no simple fix. America is in a time of change. With all power comes corruption. Technology is making it easier and easier to control masses. So yea... I'm "awake". I feel it my responsibility to my family to be aware of this. I won't go as far as calling it an "imminent danger". But possible.

Sefhinny

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

and you have a very valid point..about the "bush paranoia"...he did illegal, unconstitutional things, and while a lot of the fear was coming from extrapolations based on his actions, and the silent declarations of authority his actions made, most of those theories never came about as they were supposed to...at least not during HIS term....it's all about continuity of agenda...bush was white, obama is brown, obama speaks better than bush did, and their supporters are totally different demographics..but their agenda is the same....and it's not even their agenda, they're just the current puppet, responsible for the stewardship of a plan made by others, and slowly implemented over the years..

It's very easy to look at it from the outside as a curiosity, because you're just that, outside....me, and a lot of others here are in the U.S., in the thick of it, at it were..

you can observe from over there, and call us on flaws, while completely ignoring the flaws of your own native land...

there's a saying about throwing stones in glass houses, and another one about sinners casting stones..

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vtr99

The funny thing is, you are actually the sheeple. Blindly believing unnamed sources from people claiming the collapse of the dollar and the US economy for years. Imagine what 1929 would have been like if this forum was around.

You are going to spend your whole life worrying about these ridiculous predictions that will never happen, live your life. 99% of the predictions on this site never come true.

Isn't that exactly what they were saying before the 2008 financial crash started? No, the problem is people who blindly believe everything is alright...

jana-murray.com...

we're still reeling from the funny business in 2008...the only reason the U.S. financial market hasn't collapsed, and taken the entire world economy with it, is because of the federal reserve propping up our worthless fiat currency with equally worthless bonds, trusts, financial instruments, and "QE"....they're only delaying the inevitable..

regardless of what this administration says, we are NOT on the mend..
edit on 15-3-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008

J.P. Morgan
The Rothschilds
John D. Rockefeller

These men and there family's are responsible for the greed and zero respect for human and natural life we see now.
Peace.

You may have woke some.
You are a real straight shooter friend.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

we know the alphabet agencies have the technology, we know they're watching...to think otherwise is..well...dumb...

we know there are such things as disruptors and agent provocateurs, and the government, and police have been caught using them...

and you wanted an example?...how about the members of anonymous the FBI keeps arresting?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

you can observe from over there, and call us on flaws, while completely ignoring the flaws of your own native land...

there's a saying about throwing stones in glass houses, and another one about sinners casting stones..

On the contrary, I more than accept the UK's failings. Some of the political hackery over here is jaw dropping - there are people who still see Margaret Thatcher as the root of all evil and shes not been in power since 1990.

The current Conservative/Lib Dem government is vilified after being in office for 2 and a half years while just about everything the 13 years of preceding Labour administration messed up are suitably forgotten by certain elements in an astonishing display of selective memory.

Its the way of the world. People are blinded by their own political blinkers. I just wish they'd simply be honest about it rather than making things up to justify it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

On the contrary, I more than accept the UK's failings. Some of the political hackery over here is jaw dropping - there are people who still see Margaret Thatcher as the root of all evil and shes not been in power since 1990.

The current Conservative/Lib Dem government is vilified after being in office for 2 and a half years while just about everything the 13 years of preceding Labour administration messed up are suitably forgotten by certain elements in an astonishing display of selective memory.

Its the way of the world. People are blinded by their own political blinkers. I just wish they'd simply be honest about it rather than making things up to justify it.

i was making reference to other issues, but those are also suitably messed up, lol

glad to see you're a realist...hi, i'm Daedalus..

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

And people actually WONDER why so many of us are so reluctant to start new threads...

It's pretty obvious to me that all the people causing a rukus here is a huge clue there must be some TRUTH to this.

PseudoSkeptics / Closed-Minded Skeptics

• Immediately judges as false and debunks anything that contradicts their paradigm.

• Are not interested in truth, evidence or facts, only in defending their views.

• Cannot think in terms of possibilities, but sees their paradigms as fixed and constant.

• Are willing to lie and deceive to discredit their opponents.

• Are judgmental and quick to draw conclusions about things they know little or nothing about.

• Scoffs and ridicules what they oppose instead of using objective analysis and examination.

• When faced with evidence or facts they can't refute, uses semantics, word games and denial to try to obfuscate the issue.

LINK

That list bears repeating, but whether or not any one particular denier is a pseudo or the real deal they all remind me of the guy who keeps ignoring warnings about running red lights, sooner or later he's going to get t-boned and when he wakes up in a full body cast (or worse) he'll still wonder how the hell that happened since it never happened before. The US government has been running red flashing lights at the borders of sovereign nations and ignoring warning signals from its own citizen's for a long damn time now and sooner or later there's gonna be a really bad wreck.

Naysayers aside, the US has been speeding through red lights at breakneck speed for so long that it may seem almost normal to those who pay no attention to warning signals, but the wreck just can't not happen sooner or later. Unfortunately, for people who wake up to a brand new shiny world every day where nothing bad can happen to "them", the wreck, when it does happen, will come as a complete surprise to them that the ultimate t-bone will turn out to be red and juicy all right, but it won't be served on dinner plates.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is the overall reason for the massive economic collapse?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtaylor85
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is the overall reason for the massive economic collapse?

Seriously?

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

www.bigeye.com...

vidrebel.wordpress.com...

Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

and you wanted an example?...how about the members of anonymous the FBI keeps arresting?

I'm not making a statement pro or con about them but Anonymous is committing actual crimes.

Once again, where is the evidence that people are suffering consequences from the government for simply talking about subjects like this online?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

I'm not making a statement pro or con about them but Anonymous is committing actual crimes.

Once again, where is the evidence that people are suffering consequences from the government for simply talking about subjects like this online?

Maybe you've got it backwards. People are suffering consequences from government (ie. being felt up by low IQ thugs at airports) and therefore they are talking about it online.

Do you expect those consequences to lessen any time soon if we all shut up about it? The proverbial camel's nose under gramma's skirt is as far as they'll go?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtaylor85

Seriously?

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

www.bigeye.com...

vidrebel.wordpress.com...

Deny ignorance.

I realize the world's money (and the world itself) is run by the Reserve. But what purpose does it serve right now to collapse it? To inflate the dollar? I'm sorry but I'm just getting into this stuff but very interested.

Instead of being condesending, could you please just give me a quick blurb about it?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jtaylor85

I realize the world's money (and the world itself) is run by the Reserve. But what purpose does it serve right now to collapse it? To inflate the dollar? I'm sorry but I'm just getting into this stuff but very interested.

Instead of being condesending, could you please just give me a quick blurb about it?

Sorry, I misunderstood your question and I apologise for sounding condescending. There's no need for you to apologise for just now getting into it, everybody has to start somewhere and no one knows all the answers.

As for why now, we can only guess but I'd say its mainly because after centuries of working toward ruling the entire planet and restoring feudalism on a worldwide scale, the ducks of the self described elites are finally mostly in a row for a global takeover of the currency system, production and the markets.

I doubt they'll be successful other than in tearing up more of the planet and killing more people than they already have but logic and common sense is short in that crowd.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join