It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been watching for a while and finally joined.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hello ATS! I'm beatrixkiddo. I finally decided to join because I see A LOT of talk about how disgusted people are with the way things are going for our country but, no actions. Either sh*t or get off the pot. Don't get me wrong, I surf the net every day in hopes to find our current dictator in chief and his admistration facing indictment, but unfortunately it's not going to happen unless "We the People" get off the computer, come together and start making a plan. I know, it's easier said than done, but, time is going by and no one has come about with any solutions. I know people are scared, I'm scared. But I'm more scared of lying on my back and allowing myself and my children to become brainwashed zombie slaves. So what do we do? Look to our forefathers! Don't you think they were scared too? But they did what their hearts told them. And because of that we had a great country. I don't know about y'all, but as for me, I'm not going to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off screaming, "Oh no, what do we do, their taking my guns and putting my family in a fema camp!" I was born free, and I will fight to make sure my grandchildren and their children are born free. And all you Chris Mathews of ATS out there, please do not respond. You obviously are deluted by the media and have no clue about reality. I will block you. Go back to your couch and swoon over Obama's diarrhea of the mouth disease.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Welcome to A.T.S.
See you around the site.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by beatrixkiddo

Welcome to the thunderdome.... Have fun~

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Welcome, and have fun and adventure, and listen to some of the greybeards here when they talk to you about stuff. Oh, and watch out for a guy named Bill, he's been waiting for you to join.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Welcome to you beatrixkiddo!!

Glad you climbed aboard and joined the crew.

I'll quote you a quote my new friend that I enjoy.

'Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better.
It's not.'
~Dr. Suess

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

top topics

join