It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUN CONTROL: Piers Morgan VS John Lott Jr.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Oh, and Skalla. You da man! I love your posts.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxpilot

thanks - you're making me blush now..

really, i've hated the twat for as long as i remember him being in the media in one way or another, which maybe about 15 years, to put my feelings into some kind of context - though obvs each time he only lasted long enough for me to dash for the remote control and put absolutely anything else on instead. he makes my skin crawl

the vid in the op is typical - it's all about him. the guy he interviewed was reasonable, well informed and intelligent - and if he has any sense wont dignify that berk by appearing on his show again. all PM did was try to use emotive stuff and interrupt an eloquent representative of gun owners while presenting too many questions at one time and not allow them to be answered. he aint ever gonna get any better i'm afraid.

he's coming back one day, isnt he?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... one of the better videos ive seen on gun control,i have no idea who the guy speaking is (he presents him self as virtual presdient of usa giving a virtual state of the union) but this is one of the most outstanding presentations of a pro gun argument ive seen let alone from youtube

i think this guy would school peirs morgan
edit on 12-3-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'd love to be on the limy bastards show, Id eat his brains on national television

The first thing out of my mouth is all statistics are irrelevant and that all firearms are a non negotiable subject..."Shall Not Infringe"

Its too bad that there are Crazy people in the world, Its a crazy world out there where people get killed, just like all those poor middle eastern children the governments of the world murder everyday, you want to talk about statistics? lets talk about those.

If you've noticed the subject of larger caliber rifles aren't being discussed, a 22.250 25.06, 220 swift, 243, 300 jamison, 308, 303 enfield, 8mm mauser, 270, 300win mag, 338 laupa, 50 browning and every other nomenclature in between, do more ballistic damage than a silly lil 223 regardless of clip capacity and with extreme accuracy at farther distances.....we wouldn't want to give them any other ideas

doesn't matter any way, millions of guns are already on the street and the smart people have them well secured with bogus back up guns to lead the feds astray in the event of a round up

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Why is this guy even admitted to host a show?

He's a meat puppet mouthpiece for the Global Bankers.

All of his "Arguments" are basically straw-men, Red Herrings, and Emotional Distraction techniques designed to prevent the audience from realizing that Firearms are used for Self Defense.

And that is their strategy, actually....

Disarming the Public, and then getting criminals and gangs to murder as many people as possible.

They don't WANT you to defend yourself, because they want you DEAD.

He is truly pathetic.
edit on 12-3-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Treply to post by NeoVain

I've never seen such disrespectful actions applied in debate as I have in the debates of Piers O'crap Morgan. If I ever cross paths with that man, I will pull the nastiest phlegm from my throat and launch in his face in a semi automatic fashion!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join