It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUN CONTROL: Piers Morgan VS John Lott Jr.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This one actually made me laugh at the dishonest and despicable tactics used by Piers to completely bulldoze his guest to the point where anytime he opens his mouth, Piers just continues to spew his BS points.

Why is this guy even admitted to host a show?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I like John Lott in general. Unfortunately, he is a bit soft spoken. Hes no Alex err Jones.

"Why am I on?", hahaha.

Piers is fine with murder. Hes just against murders committed with guns. In every instance, the murder rate has increased after gun bans.

As Piers says repeatedly (13:10), "how many people were murdered in Britain WITH GUNS". He will not address murders WITHOUT guns.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I dont see it as A vs B. I see it as logic vs fallacy.

Here, Ben Shapiro uses logic to nullify the Piers Morgan fallacy of gun control:

edit on 12-3-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Does John lott jr sound like a ringer for kermit the frog or what!

Peirs is annoying asking silly statistical questions he knows his guest does not have the answer too, and to keep demanding an answer....what an ass!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I couldnt even watch the whole video. It seems like everything Morgan has to say is prerecorded on a broken record that just keeps skipping in the background... He needs to have a guest on his show that does the same thing he does, simply repeat the same statement over and over, gradually getting louder and cutting the other person off, until one of them has a nervous breakdown, at which point the other one will be declared the winner of the debate. THATS something i would watch.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I resent that idiot Morgan turning our important issues and debates concerning our country into the Gong Show. Im sick of him trying so pathetically hard to be relevant here.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
gah!

i honestly hoped peeps here had realised that referencing that unctuous onanist was playing into his oily mitts.

as a brit, it's just so awesome we finally got shot of him. sorry and all that but all's fair in love and war

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
gah!

i honestly hoped peeps here had realised that referencing that unctuous onanist was playing into his oily mitts.

as a brit, it's just so awesome we finally got shot of him. sorry and all that but all's fair in love and war

Couldnt you have sent him to N Korea or Somalia?? Gee, thanks Cousin...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

ruby wax/john barrowman?

in all seriousness we brits should vote someone else to join you based on the above evidence, just sayin

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Switzerland has a very low gun murder rate despite each household having an assault rifle or two (their home defense thingy).

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Piers Morgan needs to go home! He's an idiot!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by beatrixkiddo

you just try that

he's yours now, it's your responsibility to find some one stupid enough to give him a new job - we already succeded, it's no returns.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm flagging this for the sole reason as to bring further awareness to the bullying, condescending and belittling tactics used by the british rat Piers. Truly disgusting. Someone please give him a piece of cheese. I'd rather hear him smacking on cheese than listen to his idiotic, hypocritical and rather worthless opinions which he puts forth in the manner of a snobbish, elitist bully-child.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
I'm flagging this for the sole reason as to bring further awareness to the bullying, condescending and belittling tactics used by the british rat Piers. Truly disgusting. Someone please give him a piece of cheese. I'd rather hear him smacking on cheese than listen to his idiotic, hypocritical and rather worthless opinions which he puts forth in the manner of a snobbish, elitist bully-child.

this is why the rest of us british rats dont want him back, we have hated him for much much longer than you.

he is obviously the oiliest turd possible, i believe national differences re the T&C's give me the priviledge of being able to call him a wanker and a cock-womble without censure. and thats all he is. sorry you guys have him, but not as happy as i am that we rarely encounter him in the media in dear old blighty anymore.

apologies, but you have to understand that we have frankly had far too much of him, please try to understand.

perhaps you could send him to france? we both win that way

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I love the Brits and have many a good time with their armed forces ( Fighting then drinking, or was that Drinking then fighting,,,and the drinking some more nursing our wounds.
)

Having this wanker here (To use a British Phrase)...is like a stab in the back.

But he's like a car accident. I always slow down and take a look.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

this is why the rest of us british rats dont want him back, we have hated him for much much longer than you.

he is obviously the oiliest turd possible, i believe national differences re the T&C's give me the priviledge of being able to call him a wanker and a cock-womble without censure. and thats all he is. sorry you guys have him, but not as happy as i am that we rarely encounter him in the media in dear old blighty anymore.

apologies, but you have to understand that we have frankly had far too much of him, please try to understand.

perhaps you could send him to france? we both win that way

Now THATS hilarious!!! Youre a good sport!
The France coment.. ROFL!

Hmm but still, what if we take Derek Acorah and Prince Charles' pet horse, Camilla in trade for you taking back Morgan??

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

i hear you

however, we never made cnn (?) give him a job.... we were shocked - and delighted in equal measure.

we really thought we were stuck with him, i honestly would never have thought of us being lucky enough for him to actually leave the country. i'm sure you have no probs imagining our delight... as far as i know the only media stuff he does here now is a page of name dropping about his oily adventures in the US in a sunday magazine.

just remember, it could happen to you too, just keep saying those prayers every night

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Lott has far more patience than me. I would've walked right off the interview and told Piers to never call me to be on the show again. Piers just wont shut the eff up and let people respond.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

hmm, hmm - you get a star for effort, and if this was ten years back, it may have served as a starting point for negotiations.. however derek acorah is never seen on british telly anymore, and we're ok with camilla now, even if she has got a lumpy face and stuff.

i still maintain that you palming john barrowman and ruby wax off on us kinda leaves us with the right to send you another knob-jockey (can i say that? we'll find out i guess) from our national hate-list.

i'm really not trying to destroy trans-atlantic relations, honest, but fair's fair, c'mon, help us out here, please.. at least you have plenty of guns to shoot him with and loads of wilderness to hide the body in - be reasonable

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

hmm, hmm - you get a star for effort, and if this was ten years back, it may have served as a starting point for negotiations.. however derek acorah is never seen on british telly anymore, and we're ok with camilla now, even if she has got a lumpy face and stuff.

i still maintain that you palming john barrowman and ruby wax off on us kinda leaves us with the right to send you another knob-jockey (can i say that? we'll find out i guess) from our national hate-list.

i'm really not trying to destroy trans-atlantic relations, honest, but fair's fair, c'mon, help us out here, please.. at least you have plenty of guns to shoot him with and loads of wilderness to hide the body in - be reasonable

Oh wow, last I knew Acorah was on sky real lives... keeping with his tradition of hysterics and annoying overacting !
Im ignoring Barrowman. If you remove his vocal chords... its a possibility.
Now Camilla would be perfect for our tv show " The View"... sandwiched in between Whoopie Goldberg and Barbara Walters...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
He's only as credible as the viewers lend him. He's also only as popular as the viewership and links to his shows. I don't know what his immigration status is, but I suspect he's probably not a US citizen, therefore has absolutely no right nor valid opinion on internal US matters, especially when it deals with the Constitution.

Let's all get a grip here. The entire purpose of the 2nd Amendment was to allow the ground force to remain with the people, eliminate the need for a standing army and its encumbrances (financially), and to allow the people and the states to defend themselves from whatever, and whatever includes a tyranical federal government.

When somebody asks, "well should people be allowed to own grenade launchers, bombs, cannons, automatic weapons, et. al.?", the answer is undoubtedly YES. And the people should have more than the federal government has. When that table is turned (and it turned many years ago), the overwhelming power resides in the federal government, and that's backwards.

This isn't a thing about Piers Morgan being a brit. Britain is great and from my experience, I love it and wish the best for the people of Britain. This is an issue that asks "what do we allow to happen within our borders?". If it comes up wrong in our view, then we can blame ourselves for letting it happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join