It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA court files on UFO intelligence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Just found this, I don't see how the video and recorded footage could be faked, I'm already sure there is alien life but things like this really makes this feeling stronger.

I don't see how in an infinite universe we could possibly believe that we are alone, or the only intelligent life?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Can you give a brief description of the video for those you can't view or like me who are meant to be working

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Ok give me a few mins will have to watch it again.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Right here we go

In 1980 the citizens of the District of Columbia filed a civil court action against the NSA regarding UFO secrecy.

NSA agent Eugene Yeates Chief Office of Policy of the NSA replied in affidavit to the court with a 21 page long document, according to his indications, the disclosure of the document which contain information about UFOs,

Could seriously damage the ability of the U.S to obtain vital intelligence information

Although mr Yeates statement is mainly about Cold War related intelligence issues much UFO related information was mentioned such as the fact that in 1980, at the disposal of the NSA were 239 documents related to UFOs, 79 of which came from other intelligence agencies.

Here is an excerpt from the court docs

To the .............. Reporting an unidentified flying object, one document in summary format, reports the decrypted text of an ............... Message. From the ............... To the ................ which was transmitted along "government net" facility. It reports, among other items, an increase in UFO activity.

Then there is the recording of a transmission from Gemini 7

Gemini 7: Gemini 7, are you listening? Do you read?

Houston: Loud and clear seven, go ahead.

Gemini 7: Got a bogey at 10 o'clock high.

Houston: This is Houston say again seven?

Gemini 7: I said we have a BOGEY at 10 o'clock high.

There is also UFO footage that looks to me like it could not have been faked, a very bright oblong shaped object flying across a starlit sky with, I'm not sure how to describe it, but what looks like the flares you get from the sun coming off it.

Transmission from Apollo 12 11/14/1969

Bormann: An OBJECT, which is in the same place all the time and appears to be tumbling....... We've always had it ever since yesterday, it just seems to be tagging along with us

Another excerpt from the court docs

In 1966 by the ........... it contains a summary of intercepted communications which were transmitted between the commander ........... and the ........... air commander regarding a yellow object that was reported to have fallen into the sea.

There is footage of what appears to be a saucer, falling with smoke trails among mountain ranges, the location isn't supplied.

More court docs

One record is a 1973 report which summarises the decrypted text of .......... message transmitted ............. from the .......... to the .............. it makes reference to a purported UFO sighting by ............

Discovery transmission 3/13/1989

Discovery: Houston this is discovery, we still have the ALIEN SPACECRAFT under observance.

There is film that looks like it has been taken from the ISS or the space telescope of a very large circular craft taking off from the surface of a planet.

More radio transmissions

WATC: target is at 12 o'clock at 3 miles

ARGOSY: we're picking it up, it's got a flashing light.....

WATC: strong target.... Right in formation with you, now your target has doubled in size.

FOGARTY: that other target that has been following us, has now been joined by two others. So we now, at this stage, have three unidentified flying objects, just off our right wing and they have been following us, or one of them has been following us, for probably about ten minutes. I for one am hoping that we've seen enough tonight and the rest of our journey back to Blenheim will be un eventful, I think I've had just about enough of UFOs for one night.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gildenel

Thanks for the description Gildene once I finish work *groan* ill check the video out

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Great find and really great break down on compulation of film.

It's scarry to think "they" have known so much more about UFOs for so long and continue to
shield us from the truth.

"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad."
- Aldous Huxley -

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Will we ever get to know the truth I wonder! Whats it going to take to get it?

Too much evidence for the truth to be known.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Well it boils down to one of two things really, depending on which, there are going to be many differing shades of grey.

1 there are no ufos, they have always been misunderstood natural or manmade phenomena.

2 they are real, at which point, they are either in contact with us or not, if so the .gov knows a lot they arent telling us, if not, they dont want to freak everyone out by saying, oh ya, apparently the gods are some kind of very advanced beings we know nothing about, and we cant stop them from coming and going for whatever reasons they wish at whatever times and places they choose.

Personally, they are real imo, too much data to be untrue, though that doesnt mean we are in contact with, or know anything about them. Which is kinda scary at first, but then, I dont know much about a lot of stuff and I still make it through the day everyday without freaking about it, so what would it really matter?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
They are real, they come from space, and those who have seen know it......
Those who are yet to see them in one craft or another, or even in person, will become convinced only when it happens personally.....
There will be a day when more have seen than not seen, and our paradime will shift automatically

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
They are real, they come from space, and those who have seen know it......
Those who are yet to see them in one craft or another, or even in person, will become convinced only when it happens personally.....
There will be a day when more have seen than not seen, and our paradime will shift automatically

Doubt it, but I think wilderness away from civilization is a good place to start.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gildenel

I don't see how in an infinite universe we could possibly believe that we are alone, or the only intelligent life?

There's a huge difference to saying there's intelligent life out there and then saying there's intelligent life that has actually visited our planet... Just going by how vast the cosmos is, I find it unlikely that our little marble has been spotted.

Sure, there is likely intelligent life out there.. somewhere.. I just don't buy into them having visited.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

I think a lot of people would be scared if the truth came out, plus governments would have to admit that they have known about UFOs for a very long time, everyone knows they lie, including them but admitting it they would never do.

I have personally seen UFOs so I know there real, and I think that everyone should know the truth. I don't think it would cause panic I think people would get used to the idea. Ive always wondered why they don't just reveal themselves, but in movies aliens are always hunted down and experimented on by evil scientists, if that hasn't already happened(area 51?)

If I think about it all logically, were supposing they're real, and according to evidence have been visiting this planet for centuries they can't have evil intentions or we would all already be dead or never existed. (Or slaves.....in space)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Thanks for reminding me why I joined ATS. I can't wait to watch at home.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more. If they were hostile, we'd all be dead by now.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Gildenel

There's a huge difference to saying there's intelligent life out there and then saying there's intelligent life that has actually visited our planet... Just going by how vast the cosmos is, I find it unlikely that our little marble has been spotted.

You have to wonder what the "huge difference" is though. At the moment there is absolutely no knowing either way except by anecdotes, and even as this thread suggest, some 'stuff' is being kept secret, that begs the question why?? FOI's usually have portions redacted, so any military secrets are relatvely safe. So if you believe there is life out there, the chances of a visit here are almost as great, since the X factor is how advanced would ET be, and we, at OUR stage have no real way of knowing that.
edit on 11-3-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

How many little marbles have we spotted in the last 10 years? And we are just starting...

While I have yet to see proof with my own eyes, I do believe that, if they exist, they know where we are.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I 100% believe there are other planets with life, but I also 100% believe we will never know as they are too far away from us. Bummer.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Will we ever get to know the truth I wonder! Whats it going to take to get it?

Too much evidence for the truth to be known.

Obviously the aliens are not too eager for the secret to be let out either because they of anyone have absolute ability to end the charade and come clean. The worlds governments are not budging on the issue and the aliens are not budging on the issue so there must be some mutual benefit to both sides staying quiet. Or they dont exist.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Going on past behavior (sic) they seem benign . These reports have been coming in for decades if not centuries and so far they've kept the big guns under wraps so either they dont deem us a threat or they are peaceful beings.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by miniatus

How many little marbles have we spotted in the last 10 years? And we are just starting...

While I have yet to see proof with my own eyes, I do believe that, if they exist, they know where we are.

Actually, that works against your argument. If there are THAT many possibles local to us, then you have to look at each one. If you can cover huge amounts of space, then the problem's worse, because 'local' just got a lot bigger.

The galaxy's a massive, massive volume. Looking at every planet in there - fugedaboudit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join