It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Harlot, The Virgin, The Dragon, and The Bright Morning Star.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
can someone explain to me in plain English what the hell is going on here?

Definately not me. WOW.
I think some of us need a short and easy read as to what this is all supposed to mean.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Christians are using Astrology to work out whats going on with their religion when they should be focusing on whats happening here in the real world before anything else...If they use astrology to work out Revelation then they may aswell start with the use of Jesus and the 12 disciples as the Sun and the 12 Constellations.. This is not what the Bible teaches.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Christians are using Astrology to work out whats going on with their religion when they should be focusing on whats happening here in the real world before anything else...If they use astrology to work out Revelation then they may aswell start with the use of Jesus and the 12 disciples as the Sun and the 12 Constellations.. This is not what the Bible teaches.

Not everything in revelation is supposed to be interpreted by astrology, only when they say things like "and then a great wonder, or sign in heaven, etc" thats what they mean in genesis by god made the heavens to serve as signs.

there may be another interpretation of these things, but astrology is one way to read into it.

one example of another thing in revelation can link orion and the pleiadies as a sign in revelation.

"Canst thou Bind the sweet influences of the Pleiades, lest loose the bands of orion?" in the book of Job.

Revelation’s description of the Son of man fits the pattern of stars in the constellation Orion. The star on his right shoulder is bright red (upper left star). The three stars at his waste were later seen as the three wise men who announced the birth of Jesus.

12Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands,
13and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden girdle round his breast;
14his head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; his eyes were like a flame of fire,
15his feet were like burnished bronze, refined as in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters;
16in his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth issued a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength. (Rev. 1:12-20)

The Son of man has a cluster of stars in the background that look like the clouds upon which the Son of man rides. Astronomical maps show the Milky Way behind the constellation Orion. From earth, they look like clouds.

To the Right of Orion the Pleiades are the seven stars.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Also i dont know what alot of this stuff really means its just a bunch of hoopla i found on the internet and mashed together.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Only 3 countries without rothschild central banks.

The Rothschild family is slowly but surely having their Central banks established in every country of this world, giving them incredible amount of wealth and power.

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan

Iraq

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

It is not a coincidence that these country, which are listed above were and are still being under attack by the western media, since one of the main reasons these countries have been under attack in the first place is because they do not have a Rothschild owned Central Bank yet. The first step in having a Central Bank establish in a country is to get them to accept an outrageous loans, which puts the country in debt of the Central Bank and under the control of the Rothschilds. If the country does not accept the loan, the leader of this particular country will be assassinated and a Rothschild aligned leader will be put into the position, and if the assassination does not work, the country will be invaded and have a Central Bank established with force all under the name of terrorism.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
and for palms sunday why not.

The Son of David

God had promised David, the first rightful king of Israel, that his throne would be established forever.

When your days are over and you rest with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, who will come from your own body, and I will establish his kingdom. He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever (2 Samuel 7:12-13).

This caused the people to long to see David's greater son – the one who would rule forever.

Jesus Is The Son Of David

On a number of occasions in the gospels Jesus is called the, "Son of David." Matthew calls Jesus the, son of David in the very first sentence of his gospel.

A record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham (Matthew 1:1).

People Called Jesus The Son Of David

Six times in the gospel of Matthew it records people calling Jesus the, "Son of David."

There were two blind men who needed healing who addressed him this way.

As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, crying out, "Have mercy on us, Son of David!" (Matthew 9:27).

After Jesus performed a miraculous healing the crowd wondered if Jesus could be David's son.

All the crowds were amazed, and were saying, "This man cannot be the Son of David, can he?" (Matthew 12:23).

A Canaanite woman who wanted her daughter healed used this title of Jesus.

And a Canaanite woman from that region came out and began to cry out, saying, "Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is cruelly demon-possessed" (Matthew 15:22).

In Jericho, two blind men called out to Jesus.

And two blind men sitting by the road, hearing that Jesus was passing by, cried out, "Lord, have mercy on us, Son of David!" (Matthew 20:30).

Jesus Was Called The Son Of David During The Triumphal Entry

When Jesus entered Jerusalem on Palm Sunday, the people acknowledged Him as the "Son of David."

The crowds going ahead of him, and those who followed, were shouting, "Hosanna to the Son of David; Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest!" (Matthew 21:9).

In the temple in Jerusalem the people addressed Jesus as David's son.

But when the chief priests and the scribes saw the wonderful things that he had done, and the children who were shouting in the temple, "Hosanna to the Son of David," they became indignant (Matthew 21:5).

Jesus Was Born In Bethlehem - The City Of David

Jesus was born in David's city – Bethlehem.

Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, magi from the east arrived in Jerusalem, saying, "Where is he who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw his star in the east and have come to worship him" (Matthew 2:1,2).

He Had A Messianic Title

The Son of David was, therefore, a messianic title. Jesus called this to the attention of the religious rulers.

"What do you think about the Christ Whose son is he?" "The son of David," they replied. He said to them, "How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him Lord? For he says, "The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet." If then David calls him ‘Lord,' how can he be his son?" No one could say a word in reply, and from that day on no one dared to ask him any more questions (Matthew 22:42-46).

Summary

David was promised that one of his offspring would rule forever. Jesus was called the "Son of David" while he was here on the earth. He was born in David's city, Bethlehem. The gospel of Matthew records that various people, on six different occasions, acknowledged Jesus as the Son of David. This is a messianic title. Jesus never denied that he was the Son of David.. In fact, on Palm Sunday he received the praise and worship of the people.

edit on 23-3-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The Biblical Judah (in Hebrew: Yehuda) is the original name of the Tribe of Judah, which is traditionally symbolized by a lion. In Genesis, the patriarch Jacob ("Israel") gave that symbol to his tribe when he refers to his son Judah as a Gur Aryeh גּוּר אַרְיֵה יְהוּדָה, a "Young Lion" (Genesis 49:9) when blessing him.[1] In Jewish naming tradition the Hebrew name and the substitute name are often combined as a pair, as in this case.
The rampant Lion as a Royal Standard of the United Kingdom

In Christian tradition, the Lion of Judah represents Jesus. Jesus was from the tribe of Judah and he is mentioned as the Lion of Judah in Revelation. Many Christian organizations and ministries use the lion of Judah as their emblem or even their name.

The phrase appears in the New Testament Book of Revelation 5:5; "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

So is Venus the bright star seen at Jesus's birth, or is it Jupiter.

You allude to both.

And what does Elenin have to do with this?

i dont know elenin might be there just for show i guess.
Venus is much brighter than jupiter and in ancient literature is reffered to as the bright morning star.

i guess when they overlap or conjoin it might make it brighter or less bright i assume.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

In the middle of all that astrology crap, YOU POINT OUT an extremely important point that I haven't seen before.

You should do a whole thread on the Rothschild Central Banks and the countries that have recently "earned" them - follow the violence and jesuit-based chaos through "social upheaval".

I wish I could give you many, many stars for this point.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

As they say "The Woman that you saw represents a great city that has sovereignty over the kings of the earth."
7 hills of jerusalem.

i used to think the Vatican was the Harlot, because it also has seven hills.

But because of the rothschild central banks in so many countries,
the rothschilds keep being called "King of the Jews."
And that The Rothschilds have helped form israel and its infrastructure.

thats why I believe they are the synagogue of satan, jews who claim to be jews but are really not.

They are also said to be one-half of the brotherhood of the snake, with the other half being the rockefellers.
the oldest secret society since the ancient sumerians.

I will make the Thread you want me to make.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
What on earth is a "pentagonal orbit" supposed to be ?

And ffs, please don't answer with a bible verse.

A pentagonal Orbit means that the orbit of the planet is in the Golden Ratio, Or Divine Proportion.
click the link in my signature for a brief down on that subject.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The Rothschild Central Banking and The New World Order

that is the thread u asked me to make please contribute.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

What on earth is a "pentagonal orbit" supposed to be ?
Mars circles (or orbits, if you toss out the heliocentric theory) the earth.
The background stars projected behind the planet, as seen from Earth, catch up with the planet at times creating a retrograde appearance, where the stars seem to rotate faster than the planet for a short while.
That is caused by the elliptical nature of the Mars orbit, where when it reaches the sharly cornered 'end', it slows down. It really doesn't, but it seems to, though it is just in relation to the background that seems to be a logical reference point to judge the speed of anything else moving around closer to us than them.
So, Mars doesn't do anything at all odd.
But to people in ancient times who were observers of the heavens, it seemed profound to them, and they saw it as a special knowledge that only the "few" knew about, which would be true since hardly anyone kept logs of the planets to know if the planets were in retrograde or not.
We know now that planets do not actually go into epicycles, where they suddenly orbit an invisible point in space for a loop, then go back to normal.
So there is no "real" magic, just certain people thought there was.
edit on 5-4-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
personally i believe that the constellation Hydra is what they are reffering to by the seven heads and ten crowns
but for the seven crowns would be that "Saturn has seven moons that are large enough to be ellipsoidal due to having planetary mass, as well as dense rings with complex orbital motions of their own."

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
personally i believe that the constellation Hydra is what they are reffering to by the seven heads and ten crowns
but for the seven crowns would be that "Saturn has seven moons that are large enough to be ellipsoidal due to having planetary mass, as well as dense rings with complex orbital motions of their own."

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yes this esoteric stuff is really interesting however there is a metaphysical spiritual section or esoteric society section just for it here at ATS.
Religion is by definition exoteric thus boring rigid and confined by rules. Thus you re post looks out of place here.
I have no idea why you & a few other enlightened ones post this stuff here!

edit on 7-4-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i think they moved the thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I just tuned by the local Queen of Heaven radio station. They even call her the Morning Star as one of Marys titles, as you say. They also call her the "house" of god.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I wonder how long it will take before someone catches on here¿? Opinions are like ass----- i think u get the point. If people stopped looking for the signs it would stop happening... Have u heard of the phrase "If you invite them, they will come¿?" In my humble opinion, the 7 mountains are the 7 mountain terrains that the woman resides in. The waters are that of the snake river. The 7viles are pandoras box she hold, which obtain the 7deadly sins . Lust being one of these which inturn make this apart of her. She was born in the year of the dragon which one of them is 88, which is also an infinity #, which is viewed as the "unlucky" 7. Iron maiden has a song titled Charlotte the Harlot '88. 88 can be also be found at the bottom of the jokers card, or 808 on a pack of bicycle playing cards to represent a full deck. With that she is also a joker, humor is better taken in large doses 3* daily... She a lette with a large family shes made herself. Shes a hooker with a better name that suits the rest. As fools were the kings entertainment .. Lol she was born in may and is a taurus with emerald as her birth symbol, which is also in allignment with the 13th zodiac sign orphichus. Shes incredibly smart and friends think of her as a rock and not a roll. Shes an extreamly caring person, and loves it when her words can help another to be successful and feel better about themselves... Shes isnt religious but very spiritual, as she believes god does not live on a floor plan. Her real last names are porter-Hermann, porter being short for poitier. She knows A LOT, of gold, deitys, and alchemy "More of a warning" shes knows the components to time travil but still dosnt know how they all go together... She has the mark of the beast, which is moles in a triangle, with a mole on the middle of her hand and foot on the right side of her body as of a stigmata. She knows who she is, she wears a king spade on her right arm as the spade represents david a biblical king... And everything else should b untold for now. U now have somethings to research have fun kids¡!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join