It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Harlot, The Virgin, The Dragon, and The Bright Morning Star.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The Harlot

Here is a clue for one who has wisdom. The seven heads represent seven hills upon which the woman sits.
The woman whom you saw represents the great city that has sovereignty over the kings of the earth.

The synagogue of Satan are called those who claim to be Jews but are really not.

Jerusalem sits on seven mountains, and is refered to as the great harlot.

When Israel was founded by the Rothschilds it was not founded on the Kingdom of Judah, in fact the opposite.

We can commonly see Israel oppressing the palestinians.

we can commonly see israeli dual citizenship not only in the united states but other countries in politics and positions of power around the world.

The northern summit (hill) is called Scopus [Hill One],
The middle summit (hill) was called Nob [Hill Two],
The highest point of Olivet itself, and the southern summit (hill) was called in the Holy Scriptures the "Mount of Corruption" or "Mount of Offence" [Hill Three] (II Kings 23:13).
On the middle ridge between the Kedron and the Tyropoeon Valleys there was (formerly) in the south "Mount Zion" [Hill Four] (the original "Mount Zion" and not the later southwest hill that was later called by that name),
The "Ophel Mount" [Hill Five],
To the north of that the "Rock" around which "Fort Antonia" was built [Hill Six],
And finally, there was the southwest hill itself [Hill Seven] that finally became known in the time of Simon the Hasmonean as the new "Mount Zion."

MORE than £130m worth of British banknotes forged by the Nazis was used by the Jewish underground to help establish the State of Israel.

Wads of notes, which the Germans had forged by concentration camp inmates, ended up being used after the Second World War to pay for the transport of Jews to then British-occupied Palestine, and to buy weapons for the embryonic Israeli armed forces.

The Rothschild relationship to the Jews is deceiving. The family stance is publicized as "pro-Jewish", and they have given abundant charity to Jewish causes. But their support of the Jewish race has, in most cases, been used for the sole purpose of controlling the direction and profiting from the Jews. The Rothschilds have been described as the royal family of the Jews. Many leading Rothschilds have been dubbed "King of the Jews".

The Virgin

And there appeared a great wonder [meaning a sign] in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

-A Woman clothed with the sun = Constellation Virgo, also known as the Virgin. She will have the sun behind her, like a wrap.
-And the moon under her feet = the moon is positioned under the “feet” of Virgo, the Virgin.
-And upon her head a crown of twelve stars = In fact, there are twelve stars in the head region of Virgo. (Refer to the video.)
-And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered = The planet Venus will be in the belly of the Virgin,Virgo.

The Dragon

then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

the dragon corresponds best with the constellation Hydra which extends through one third of the zodiac. Just above the Hydra are the constellations Corax with 7 stars corresponding to 7 heads, and Crater with 10 stars corresponding to 10 horns, or 10 dorsal fins.

The constellation Hydra covers one Third of the Zodiac.
If you look at a sky chart, you will see that the Virgo stands right next to the Hydra constellation in the sky (the heaven).

The Dragon is reffered to as the Leviathian in the sidenotes of my interpretations of revelation in my bible.

The Bright Morning Star

In ancient literature, the planet Venus is often referred to as the morning star, and still is today. As far as I know, this is universally recognized. While Jupiter and Mars and other planets can appear in the morning or evening sky, Venus does so consistently and is far brighter than the others. In fact, it's so bright that on some moonless nights Venus has been known to cast shadows. Only the sun and moon are brighter than Venus.

The Star of Bethlehem was Venus, the brightest star in the sky. This star guided the magi by pointing to a picture in the sky of a lion with a scepter, indicating the Jewish Messiah, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the one to rule all the earth was coming.

Star of Bethlehem

The Orbit of Venus makes a pentagonal Orbit, and we can find Divine Proportion in the Pentagram.
This has to do with Sacred Geometry.

edit on 10-3-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
On the 29th of September 2011, the stars, moon, planets and comet Elenin are to be arrayed in the sky as John saw in Rev 12:1-5. In fact, with the exception of comet Elenin and the planet Saturn, this same configuration was in the sky when Jesus was born (manchild). The planet Jupiter which is the "king planet" was in close conjunction to planet Venus at the birth of Jesus, therefore creating the effect of a huge, bright star that was seen by the magi.

believersjourney.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

What date was Jesus's birthday? As far as I know nobody knows for sure...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

" No one shall know the hour of his return."
My Birthday is july 17 1991

Jesus’ birth appears to be unrelated to this rising of Venus, except that it follows the sign of the Messiah and precedes the following rising of Venus. Jesus was born December 25, 1 B.C.[11] this is the traditional date. This is near the latest date the modern scholarship can support. It led to the finding of the Star of Bethlehem. Census records allowed checking Jesus’ birthday in Rome three hundred years later. God wanted the world to know the date of Jesus’ birth. A search of the census records was requested on at least three occasions to investigate Jesus’ birth. Justin Martyr (100-165 A.D.), addressing Emperor Marcus Aurelius—stated Jesus was born in Bethlehem “as you can ascertain also from the registers of the taxing”. Tertullian (160-250 A.D.) wrote “the census of Augustus—that most faithful witness of the Lord’s nativity, kept in the archives of Rome”. When Cyril of Jerusalem (348-386 A.D.) asked Pope Julius to assign the true date of Christ’s birth “from the census documents brought by Titus to Rome,” Julius assigned December 25.[12] There were two Christmases between the time the magi saw the first sign in the heavens and the second sign in the heavens, the other reasons for selecting this date will be developed under the section on the sun and the moon. The winter months starting about December 15 was the time the shepherds were in the field by night, because it was the lambing season and they were there so that the newborn lambs would not be trampled in the pens where they spent the night most of the year.

www.scripturescholar.com...

Eventually, in mid June, the three planets came really close together, bunching up in the constellation Cancer. Then the fastest one passed the other two and moved out front, while the slowest one dropped into the last position. Their positions were inverted. This was fascinating to me and I watched the animation several times. As I let the animation run on through the summer months to see if anything else interesting was going to happen I came to a startling realization! On my monitor there appeared a familiar configuration, a massing of the planets Mars, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter in the Zodiacal constellation Leo!

the Year of his return 1991

his particular configuration was familiar because I had seen a very similar picture in one of the books in my library, a book based upon the work Dr. Ernest Martin had done in the late 1970's and early 80's. This book made known the celestial sign of the Messiah's birth as described in Revelation 12:1. It had been suggested that this celestial configuration had been a sign for the Magi. The massing of the same 4 planets in Leo that the Magi had seen almost 2000 years earlier was soon to appear in the late summer sky of 1991! I felt strongly in my spirit that this was extremely significant! In amazement, I prayed about and pondered what the reappearance of this sign could mean in our day.

In Genesis God says to the serpent. "They will strike at your head, while you strike at their heel."

The Zodiacal constellation Leo with its first decan Hydra are suggested in the phrase from verse 8, "your hand will be on the neck of your enemies." The sky charts depict Leo as a lion with his front paws just about on the neck of Hydra, his enemy, the serpent.

The Bible explains the purpose of the sun, moon and stars in the first chapter of the Bible. God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs, seasons, days and years (Genesis 1:14). The Bible groups the sun, moon, stars, planets, comets, etc. together, generally their purpose is to be lights and to order time, but one of their purposes is to be for signs.[6] The word sign in the Bible in its simplest form is used synonymously with our word picture.[7] The stars form pictures that we call constellations, in a connect-the-dots fashion. The Bible mentions constellations, some by name: the Bear, Orion, Pleiades.[8] The sign for the tribe of Judah was a banner with a picture of a lion for the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.[9] The constellation associated with Judah is Leo, which is Latin for lion.[10] From the context sign not only means picture, but has a clear relation to time, because of its association with seasons, days and years. So to summarize one of the purposes for the sun, moon and stars is to be pictures marking particular times.

Thats why they say "As Above, So Below."
and "Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."
edit on 10-3-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Ok so Leo is the sign of Christ? I thought it was Pieces, you know with the fish and all...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What on earth is a "pentagonal orbit" supposed to be ?

And ffs, please don't answer with a bible verse.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Well not entirely true, you could rephrase that to say "Nobody Alive knows for sure..."

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Here is a clue for one who has wisdom. The seven heads represent seven hills upon which the woman sits. The woman whom you saw represents the great city that has sovereignty over the kings of the earth. The synagogue of Satan are called those who claim to be Jews but are really not. Jerusalem sits on seven mountains, and is refered to as the great harlot. When Israel was founded by the Rothschilds it was not founded on the Kingdom of Judah, in fact the opposite. We can commonly see Israel oppressing the palestinians.

Revelation, chapter 22
18: For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

'Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican
Hi Paranoid

You wrote: QUOTE

"Ok so Leo is the sign of Christ? I thought it was Pieces, you know with the fish and all... "

UNQUOTE

The Messiah was sometimes referred to as THE LION OF JUDAH, i.e. the King of the Judaeans

see the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Levite (aka Book of Revelation) 5:5

Then one of the Elders said to me, "Yohanon, do not weep!
Behold, The Lion of the Tribe of Judah has triumphed over his Enemies
Even he who is the Scion of his father David :
And lo, only he is worthy to break the 7 Hazakim ('wax seals')
Even to unroll the two sided Scroll before his face[s]
So that he may read aloud all of the Accusations therein.".

In Genesis 49:9 Yakkov ("Israel") gave that symbol to the Tribe of Judah when he refers to his son Yehudah as a (Heb.) Gur Aryeh גּוּר אַרְיֵה יְהוּדָה, a "Young Lion" or "Lion's Whelp" when blessing him.

The ancient Ethiopic Ge'ez language motto Mo`a 'Anbessa Ze'imnegede Yihudah ("The Lion of the Tribe of Judah has conquered") is included among the titles of the " Emperor (King of Kings) of Abyssinia / Aethiopia.
along with the titles King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Elect of The Most High God and Power of the Trinity" - as Haile Selassie (who claimed Daviddic descent !) was hailed back in 1930.

Clear as mud?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
can someone explain to me in plain English what the hell is going on here?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

not meaning to add or take away from the Bible, only interpretation.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Hmm..not sure either
but he probably shares the same
observerved birthday as the Sun.
December 25th or March 20th.

edit on 12-3-2013 by sealing because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

So is Venus the bright star seen at Jesus's birth, or is it Jupiter.

You allude to both.

And what does Elenin have to do with this?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
What on earth is a "pentagonal orbit" supposed to be ?

And ffs, please don't answer with a bible verse.

That's absolutely correct when observed from Earth over a period
of 5 years, Venus's path will trace a 5 pointed star.
And the two Planets share a 5/8ths ratio.
Which is a real purty ratio.
If that ratio is transposed to music it's harmonious .

www.hyperflight.com...
edit on 12-3-2013 by sealing because: Link

edit on 12-3-2013 by sealing because: sp

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

This is what Venus looks like when an 8 year orbit is traced:

Sure, you can get a pentagram out of it, but it looks more like a flower to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yep that's it.
It's what most flowers are,5 Pointed stars.
These ratios and swirls are the sacred geometric patterns of all things.
Including human measurements and ratios.
As above so below.
Sounds kinda crystal new age except its ancient
knowledge and absolutely verifiable.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I find your thread to be fascinating! S&F
Thank you for bringing it here.

The dates and zodiac signs you mention are significant to me, but I hesitate to elaborate upon this because the way ATS has become, so I'll say no more.

So, basicly, I've commented just to express my appreciation for bringing this to my attention as well as any further info you can provide. We are living in interesting times and people need to get right with themselves and spend time with loved ones while they still can. Although I don't subscribe to any specific religion, I feel that difficult and trying times are ahead. All we can do is be vigilant, watch for the signs, and listen to the little voice in our heads that so many have decided to ignore.

Best wishes to you!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Great quote to point out. For all you non-believers out there know this... anything that you believe in and follow that is not according to the word of God you put yourself at risk of being written out of the book of life. I have gone through many transitions in belief systems in my 31 years on this planet and I have always made my way back to Christ and not by force or intimidation and least most out of fear of being damned. There is this constant reminder inside of me that there is something bigger than this physical existence and it is here with us always, and not in some far away star system. I do not attend church I believe most are there to control their flock / congregation and many manipulate the word of Jehovah God for their own gain.

I have not been to church in over 17 years yet somehow regardless of how far I fall into sin something is there to always pick me back up and put me back on the right track. We are not perfect and living your life without sin is impossible for us atm. The best way to describe it is the worst possible drug habit on earth.. impossible to completely break away from sin. With the help of Jesus it gets easier to avoid it in the first place.

Life is just a test to see if our souls are worthy of an eternity of love and happiness. Be well brothers and sisters and those of you not in touch with God through Jesus may he have mercy on you for denying the sanctity of the blood of Christ.

SIDE NOTE: BTW Ufology's best kept secret is every abduction experience that has involved the victim yelling out Jesus' name has stopped in an instant look it up info is available on this by well respected Christian Ufologists (yes they do exist). Many of you are being fooled by the many tricks of the Devil in order to get you to believe in anything other than the word of our Lord God of heaven and creator.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Its quiet obvious that the Zionists who come in the name of Judaism are the ones spoken about. What people don't seem to understand that before the "Holy State of Israel" is brought about there is an imposter and I think the Israel of today is that imposter. Both Christianity and Islam pretty much come to this conclusion

The city of 7 Hills is Rome and would likely be a direct reference to the Vatican. Its interesting to note that the final prophecy of the popes also says that the Catholic Church will be destroyed. I understand a few are thinking "well that didn't come to pass" but think about it. The New pope is a Jesuit and that organisation could be named a global terrorist cell.. Once you are in, there is no way out except death, The pope is working for the Black Pope.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The birth of Jesus is not the 25th of December. Go do some research.. This date was incorporated into Christianity to try and bring Pagans to the religion. There is no connection with Christ and the 25th of Dec.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join