It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hip-Hop Song Riddled With Occult/Illuminati Symbolism.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If this doesn't belong here, my apologies, but I've seen a lot of threads on here regarding (mainly) hip-hop artists being involved in secret things or being used, etc. Now personally I think it's BS, but believe what you will, and decided to post the following track simply because I thought it was interesting to hear others' opinions as it relates to the occult/Illuminati, and fits into a lot of the postings on this forum. This is called "Beware" by Death Grips and is from my favorite group right now and one of only three hip-hop groups I've even liked in the last 15 years. This is probably my favorite hip-hop song I've ever heard and possibly the most intelligent. You'll probably have to read the lyrics to fully understand him, so I'll provide those as well.

www.azlyrics.com...

I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship...

And I know soon come my time
For in mine void a pale horse burns
But I fear not the time I'm taken
Past the point of no return.
Wage war like no tomorrow
Cuz no hell there won't be one
For all who deny the struggle
The triumphant overcome

edit on 10-3-2013 by MadhatterTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Mar 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Aren't they all these days?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yeah part of this posting was in jest, to see how people reacted/responded to a song whose entirety is blatantly filled with references to satanism, occultism, witchcraft, etc., and is actually done intelligently with great skill, instead of some no-talent hack looking through a circle she made out of her hand and claiming she's part of a secret group of "enlightened" individuals and offering that as proof.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
HIP-HOP RAP + CULTIST + ESOTERIC + ONE-EYE-Pyramids x ILLUMINATI = YAWN
I love when they absolutely cram this crap down your throat till it is so over done like microwave burrito.

And I see the non-conformists are all wearing black again...
edit on 10-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Yup,

Illuminati, NWO, Satanic references and anything else that young people view as cool because it's "rebellious" is cool.

And makes big money.

No conspiracy here. Just business as usual.

Peace

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thanks for Sharing that was a pretty good song with interesting lyrics. Lmao @ Charles Manson speaking at the beginning.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Check out "The Grand Deception" by K-Rino

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I knew that first quote at the start of the song was familiar.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

I bet i could put a blind fold on you and you would still be able to point out Illuminati symbols

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I know some people are quivering in fear when they see black guys AND occult symbolism in the same place. It cuts right to the heart of their worst fears. In my view, they are the same people who were panicking about death metal bands in the 1990s and rock bands in the 70s. Back then it was white men with long hair (shriek!) and occult symbolism. In fact the same white religious paranoia was scared of rock and roll and prayed to God to stop Elvis from dancing!

As someone who's been into hiphop for most of my life, I just see this symbolism BS as a new source for lyrics and imagery. A lot of acts are still pushing all the bitches and hos ('I gotsta get rich mofo') crap and this occult stuff is just a way to get away from all that.

Seeing Ozzy Osbourne live in the '90s was a few thousand guys waving their 'devil horns' and badged up with occult signs. Where are they all now and did society survive? Of course it did and those guys are now parents and middle-managers with kids playing music they hate.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Sounds like an ATS member made a Hip-Hop song. Sounds more like a denunciation than an endorsement.

And for once, the guy actually knows how to write and rhyme.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I had to stop listening because his voice and that music sounded like satanic chanting as opposed to hip hop rapping (And I am a person of color by the way) so NO I am NOT afraid of black people. I don't know if this guy is from Europe, but his lyrics and manner of speaking sound like an occult druid chanting a spell to me rather than a rap artist. I read the "lyrics" and I don't think they are his lyrics. They are chants and spells. I think he stole this from a book of dark stuff and tried to put it to rap. This doesn't sound like it would come from the mind of a black rapper. It sounds like it came from the mind of a Satan worshiping white man with some money.

That's all.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

You sound very superstitious and very frightened. Here is some advice : get into the occult instead of just reading about it on conspiracy sites. Meet with the so called "occultists" and get into their organisations. See for yourself that it's a load of innefectual mumbo-jumbo, naked dudes and gals waving sticks and cheap daggers around, spouting ridiculous exerpts from newage manuals, trying and failing to incant in latin or gaelic (apparently "spirits" and "demons" aren't really grammer freaks). See for yourself that it's all a load of balls, same as any other religious belief, that it's all about self persuasion and herd psychology.

Then come back, have a laugh, and stop being so frightened every time someone says something about "the beast". This rapper is obviously into the occult. Doesn't give him anymore power than a startrek fan. If it did, we would be living in a world dominated by a superclass of magicians. As opposed to a superclass of buisness men, some of whom happen to believe that their financial success has something to do with naked dudes and latin phrases. Many more put their success down to random divinities, or a lucky pen. Does'nt mean any of it is true, or that any one of them is right.

It's a song. Nothing to be scared of. We no longer need to think like cavemen, huddled around fires wondering when the night will come and eat us, or if we will die because the witchdoctor does'nt like us.
edit on 10-3-2013 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
please show us original source material that could be used as a footnote in a work of non-fiction describing illuminati symbolism and what it means

as in pre- 1785 texts, written by original members

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
here's some original source material on the BI

terrifying !!!!!

VII
Reform of the Statutes of the 1st class

1.All statutes, constitutions and previous privileges, whatever name they have received, are subject to change as circumstances warrant and, in so much as [p. 27] they fundamentally oppose these present ordinances, are hereby overruled.

2.Notwithstanding, as in the past, the goal that the Order proposes for the future remains the same: to render unto man the importance of the perfection of reason and his moral character; to develop social and humane sentiments, to oppose the wicked designs in the world, to assist against the injustice suffered by the unfortunate and the oppressed, to encourage men of merit, and in general to facilitate the means of knowing and science. Assurance is here given, in a sacred and faithful manner that this is the sole goal — not just supposed — of the Order (1).

On the contrary, the Order offers nothing more, therefore candidates will increase in due time; this will prove to be more beneficial, as they realize that, in opposition to the practice of other societies, we possess more than what we had promised.

A member who is thrust upon entering the Order with the hope of gaining greater power and wealth would not be welcomed.

linky

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Reading the link you just posted sent shivers down my spine. Truly terrifying stuff. Have you seen all the occult symbolism on those satanic Greenpeace documents ? I mean those guys actually like nature ALL OVER THE WORLD *hint* *hint*. Animals and stuff. "Beasts", or "the beast" more like.

How more explicit could these NWO druids be ?

edit on 10-3-2013 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Song writing has always been about writing lyrics that can be interpreted in may ways. Its a formula to get people interested in the music and buy the songs. People have been doing it since the 60's.

Its simple brainwashing, the fact you have made a post about it shows how effective it is in getting people interested.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Interested in what ?
In their music because they are musicians, right ?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Yeah that post didn't make a lot of sense to me either. I will say that I'm glad I posted this now as this has turned into an interesting thread so far, and if anyone looks too deep into ANY musician's/band's lyrics, image, etc, then they need to stop listening to them right away because it's unhealthy. Any form of media, whether it be music, movies, television, radio, etc, is there for one purpose, entertainment, and anytime anyone starts looking more into it than just simple entertainment, it's time to go outside and do something constructive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join