It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hip-Hop Song Riddled With Occult/Illuminati Symbolism.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Interested in what ?
In their music because they are musicians, right ?

There are lots of words and phrases that can mean many different things to many different people. If you incorporate these into the lyrics of a song then different people are going to make different connections as to the meaning of the song. You dont have to like what you are listening to but the chances are you will read some kind of personal importance into what the lyrics are saying. This is the science of song writing.

Jim Morrison of The Doors was very good at writing these kind of lyrics.

edit on 10-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Right. Agreed. It's the science of writing in general, I'd say. Authors do the same thing, to some extent, allthough the phenomena carries it's self over a whole corpus instead of a few verses.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadhatterTheGreat
If this doesn't belong here, my apologies, but I've seen a lot of threads on here regarding (mainly) hip-hop artists being involved in secret things or being used, etc. Now personally I think it's BS, but believe what you will, and decided to post the following track simply because I thought it was interesting to hear others' opinions as it relates to the occult/Illuminati, and fits into a lot of the postings on this forum. This is called "Beware" by Death Grips and is from my favorite group right now and one of only three hip-hop groups I've even liked in the last 15 years. This is probably my favorite hip-hop song I've ever heard and possibly the most intelligent. You'll probably have to read the lyrics to fully understand him, so I'll provide those as well.

www.azlyrics.com...

I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship...

And I know soon come my time
For in mine void a pale horse burns
But I fear not the time I'm taken
Past the point of no return.
Wage war like no tomorrow
Cuz no hell there won't be one
For all who deny the struggle
The triumphant overcome

edit on Sun Mar 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Not that I would really know, but I know. Death Grips seems to be a reaction against that sort of thing. A schizoid reporter not sure whether to join it or destroy it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
oddly

i was posting this:

www.youtube.com...

which I saw as a posession thing.

not sure if for or against.

anyway, the mania and depression is amazing in the lyrics and music. you if you chose, can dance to it. probably a bad thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join