It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new revolution starts with the defining of a 'polyarchal democracy.'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would like to share this video with the members of ATS, with the hopes to encourage the citizens of the U.S.A., to become more aware of how each own's spending habits actually relate to the downfalls of our economy. As a people, we must come to learn just how much 'big business' has come to infiltrate the decisions of the U.S.A government. Does it sit as acceptable to Americans, that a company gets a vote of governing policy that weighs equally, or heavier, to the votes of citizens? I have enough faith in humanity to say the answer is 'NO,' but the ugly realities of our political system seem to answer 'YES.'

I understand that this is a lengthy video, and I appreciate the time invested in watching it. I believe the video aids in being able to decide on how to proceed, as an individual, in turning the direction of the U.S.A. in a positive direction.

Going forward with a new revolution is an absolute necessity to win back this great nation for the people, and bloodshed is not required to achieve successes in doing so. We must first understand the importance of separating 'big business' from being such a powerful voice in the citizens' governing policies. Once inflicted governing policy is brought back to representing 'We The People,' the strides of bettering humanity can become much easier than it seems to be in its current state.

As an added reminder that is not portrayed in this video, please try to include the pharmaceutical industry and its influence to the processes of government, as the industry is not mentioned in the video. I believe that we should be aware of the cons of the industry along side the obvious benefits of medicines. I only state the pharmaceutical industry due to the fact that medicines can alter the processes of rationalization, therefore aid in relinquishing clear decision making.

Thank you for your time and attention!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Seems like a great doco so far. Thanks for sharing.

I'll come back later after watching all of it if I have any thoughts.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ttobban

This docs been on Netflix for about two years now, if you would rather watch on the big screen.

It does cover some good/important info, but not groundbreaking. In fact, it's mostly clips taken from other docs on the subject, including Zeitgeist (FED/Fractional Reserve portion).

Still, for those not well versed in Conspira-Docs, this covers a lot of good subjects at once . . . Collectiveism (Quiqley), FED/Fractional Reserve/Fiat Currency Scam, Public Opinion Manipulation (Bernays), Fear/Outgrouping/Media Manipulation.

Really just a Hollywood shortened version of Zeitgeist . . . Unfortunately, this info has been out there for decades and the general public pays it no mind. It goes against their accepted beliefs too harshly to be taken seriously. The one thing that strikes me odd about each doc and the "generation" that it is aimed at . . . everybody thinks it will be some sort of "wake up call" . . . only people stay sleeping and the ones that don't lose steam/passion within a couple years.

Thanks for posting . . . never hurts to spread the word.

ETA - if you want to read/watch some books/docs from somebody who has been putting out this same info, since the 60's, check out works of G. Edward Griffin

ETA2 - Most of the Chomsky portions come from the Doc "The Corporation", which can also be found on Netflix, and is also a very good book . . . recommended to watch. That material does cover more about pharma and others like Monsanto.

edit on 3/9/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

Thanks for your attention, and for your reply as well! No doubt will I investigate further into the resources you've provided.

I do understand that this information has been out there for some time. I just hope to sway the preconceived thoughts of people a little, and if I can inflict that on one person I'd call it a successful thread. Unfortunately, it looks as if my thread is already falling by the waste side.

What most compelled me to start the thread is witnessing how few of views the video had on youtube. It had around 16,000 views. Comparing that many few of views to how many views Harlem dances and Gangman style videos get... well, that is just straight up embarrassing. I never seen either of those dances in video as to protest the embarrassment of which people should feel in participating in their successes. It kind of shows to be the reason that we are in all of these messes to begin with.

Take Care!

join