It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on Tape: Is it a Ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Caught on Tape: Is it a Ghost?

Do you believe in ghosts?

Two men here in San Antonio do, and they say they've got tape of something they can't fully explain.

Caught on tape, what some say is haunting proof of a ghost. On it, you can see a strange disk of light move across the room. Guillermo Fuentes and Dan Lafave are San Antonio paranormal investigators.

They shot the footage recently in a south side home. They say the mysterious light could be the apparition of a little girl who died there 3 years ago.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
GET IT STRAIGHT. They ARE NOT Ghosts. They are Apparition Americans!!

SHEESH>

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
GET IT STRAIGHT. They ARE NOT Ghosts. They are Apparition Americans!!

LMFAO!!!
I stand corrected.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Nice post.

In the first video it shows a shadow, then that little ball of white light. Does anyone know if the shadow was from the person recording?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Does anyone know if the shadow was from the person recording?

I really couldn't tell

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Dan LaFave wouldn't know a real ghost if it crawled into bed with him at night and sucked his d__k! He wants everyone to think he sees ghosts to make himself appear important. What a joke!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is to the person on here who verbally attacked me here on this posting. I can see that you could not even post your real name in verbally attacking me and I have a real good idea on who you are already. That shows a lot in your bad character and the type of person you are. I have notified the staff to remove your derogatory remark towards me and I advise you to not post anything else like this about me. If you do post anything else, I will have the staff of this website track your IP address directly to find out your true identity and then take legal action against you.

As to the part in which you try to state that I would not know a real ghost if it crawled in bed with me, I beg to differ. I ran a TAPS family member team as a team manager and can vouch per my many years doing paranormal investigations that I have seen and witnessed quite a lot. You can read my book when it is out. As to the posting that was being discussed, this was many years ago per this video footage. It was my partner then that thought the orb to be something. I did not think much of it at the time. Could have been dust. I have acquired and have done much more per the paranormal field since those days.

Dan LaFave

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Dan LaFave is an awesome paranormal investigator. I met him a ways back and I was really impressed as to what he does per his investigations and what he brings to the paranormal community.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Get a frame by frame of the video...go into the part where the "ghost" is and move it along measuring the path and if you can see if there are any breaks in the backround like a chair being out of place etc or the color on it off ie shadowed in one frame and not the next. You can also try and enlarge the frames and check the pixels and see if the frames hold the same backround patterns across the board. It is a pain but if you really want to find out if its real it takes some work.
When I get films to debunk or not it ends up taking an hour just to get through 3 frames if they look like they might actually be real.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have heard that Dan LaFave is a very good paranormal investigator in this field and that he has contributed a lot during the years he has been doing this. He left San Antonio Paranormal Investigations a long time ago. Think he is now the founder and lead investigator of Graveyard Shift Paranormal Investigations from my searches on the internet. He was previously a lead investigator and team manager for SAPN/San Antonio Paranormal Network which is a TAPS family member team. He always does what he can to help people in this field of paranormal research.

new topics

top topics

join