It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My drone rant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

The British Army is fielding a new style of drones. Autonomus. But they have put in overrides so that for now a human has to when ready Push That Button. But now you can see the future where one day it will be possible for a computer to control all without human.
I say someone outhere start building sucide drones that seem out other drones and fly into them with a possible small m-80 attached.
Next in warfare will be the hundred year drone wars. These who fly these drones now have a medal for playing a video game of death that accounts for higher merit then the Bronze Star. WHTF with that?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I know how you feel. I just learned that a local Air Force base has been authorized to use "unarmed drones" HA yeah right. Covering them up with a blanket isn't being unarmed. I live less than 10 miles from this base and about 3 blocks from a Navy base. Wierd stuff is always going on, on both bases. Loud booms, lights in the sky in the middle of the night, black helicopters that seem to follow you. Creepy.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Dude, the drone threat is like planet x, non-existant. It is made up to scare feeble minded people who are scared of their own shadow. How many people died last month from drone attacks? Move on with your life and live it like it's your last day of life!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
its scary and mental !

well at least when the bombs start dropping and the drones are killing innocents left right and centre in the red white n blue ! you guys can jump ship and come to the UK where immigrants claiming refugee status can claim benefits without even working , get a house and support for your children without being able to contribute to our society !

then you can join us and complain about the weather and how # it is for americans and their drones !

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
its scary and mental !

well at least when the bombs start dropping and the drones are killing innocents left right and centre in the red white n blue ! you guys can jump ship and come to the UK where immigrants claiming refugee status can claim benefits without even working , get a house and support for your children without being able to contribute to our society !

then you can join us and complain about the weather and how # it is for americans and their drones !

*sob*

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The ones that stand up are labeled terrorist. Even here where we should have more support. We are told we should give up are guns. Give up our rights and to let the government do what is wants to do. Things like here in the UK we don't need guns. This isn't the UK. We don't follow you or your examples. As for Americans with these views, they aren't Americans they are as you said wimps and sheep. Confrontation violent or non violent is scary so unthinkable to them. Some say handle it politically. You ever seen America do anything politically? It always ends in bloodshed. It will here for democracy as well. Give up your guns and ill still protect you. You may say you don't want it, but when they are dragging your wife, children, and life away you will. Some say its not possible to win. It is. Never doubt the human will to survive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join