It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, introducing myself.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonrising

Welcome welcome!!

Glad you climbed aboard and joined the crew!!

Enjoy your stay at this wonderful day spa
hehe...

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrising
here in the UK we have several movements I am in to, one is the freeman on the land movement, this is to try and bring back common law as a tool for the common man to use, as at the moment we are being governed via monetary law, the law of the sea, or maritime law, which is actually illegal, we here have the Magna Carta which actually influenced your constitution. en.wikipedia.org...

So yes I try, we will not give in, we will reclaim our sovereignty and stop being herded like the cattle they think we are.

This is something I have been greatly interested in since a recent run in with bailiffs!

I am a relative "baby" myself regarding membership to ATS.....Welcome and look forward to seeing some of your post's

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Welcome welcome welcome,

A quick note, you'll notice that in your welcome package you only have Folgers, that is because until you have at least 1000 posts you cannot access the secret stash of good coffee's and teas that are reserved for the real looney tunes around here....

welcome to the insanity that is ATS...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Me too, you are all so welcoming, many thanks and much love.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

(Courtesy of the Common Law of England. Your friend against the corporate oligarchs running this country).

When a so-called "Debt Collection Agency" (which includes Solicitors of the 'Law Society' and Bailiffs threaten to obtain Court Orders) or when they place any demand on you for money they are, in fact, according to Common Law, perpetrating a fraud. In the case of Court Orders, their original application to the Court conjoins the said Court in to the fraud.

Here are the reasons -

A 'debt collecting agency' may write a demand to you, claiming in their correspondence to be "Agents" of the Originator (the "originator" being whoever made the demand on you in the first place e.g. your Bank, Building Society, Local Authority, etc.). But this claim of theirs is a lie. These organisations are not "Agents" at all, but have in actual fact purchased the so-called 'debt' with their own 'money'. That's how they become 'debt collecting agents' in the first place. They do so by buying the case very cheaply, and then attempting to collect the full amount, from you. This is how they expect to make a profit.

Please Note: Those who work for such "Agencies" (in the lower echelons) do not, necessarily, know anything about the law. However, all of them have some kind of 'Purchasing Department' who know exactly what is going on.

By the Law of this land, however, their purchasing of this so-called debt has, by Law, already EXTINGUISHED THE ORIGINAL DEBT. This means the 'money' being demanded from you is no longer owed. In Law. Anything you may (or may not) have 'owed' has by their very intervention already been written off, by the Originator. And it was of course only yourself and the Originator that may (or may not) have had a Contract in the first place.

Thus, for any third party to claim to act as as Debt Collecting company and to say you still 'owe' anything on that original case is a bare-faced lie, and to do so is actually a FRAUD. It is DEFAMATION, plain and simple. Fundamentally what has happened is as said that 'someone' has already paid off the debt you may (or may not) have actually owed, on your behalf. (It is perfectly acceptable for Human "B" to pay off Human "A"s debts ... this happens all the time, where, for example, parents may bail out their children, and vice versa. Friends can do this for each other all the time).

But, once any so-called 'debt' has been paid in one way or any other, it has been paid. And that's all there is to it.

When Debt Collection Agencies do this, they continue to pursue you for a debt that has been - in actual fact - been extinguished by their very purchase of it.

This point is this. By third parties purchasing so-called 'debts' in this way, they had no interest in the original Contract. Thus, when they purchased the case, they did so of their own volition, out of pure avarice, without legal, lawful, or moral obligation to do so. Solely to profit from it.

In short, THEY UPPED AND VOLUNTEERED. And we all know what happens when you volunteer for anything ... YOU TAKE ALL THE RISKS AND ANY COMEBACKS UPON YOURSELF. (That's what volunteering means).

Which is of course, precisely what debt collecting agencies are doing when they try to palm the original business off on you, by claiming to be "Agents" of the case and sending you such demands.

Debt collecting agencies are in fact perpetrating a FRAUD. Any original 'debt' which may have existed is as said already extinguished by the third party pursuing the case and it no longer exists, so that any claim to the contrary is a lie. They claim to be Agents when they are, as said, in point of fact, nothing more than 'volunteers' who have decided to take on all the commercial risks UPON THEMSELVES.

In "legal" terms, they try to get around these facts by considering the Volunteer to be a "Holder in Due Course". This is, of course, nothing more than a "Legal wrangle" to try to get over their own basic FRAUD. The basic fact remains that the so-called 'debt' was extinguished at the time it was purchased by them. Neither does it escape from the fact that such an Agency is NOT acting as an "Agent" of the Originator (which is itself a deception), but is in truth acting totally on their own behalf.

In short, a debt is a debt between the two parties who contracted to the original case. A third party acting for the same business is unlawful unless they can show they are employed by the original signatories of the business.

As for Court Orders which may be presented to you, these must be presented signed, sealed and dated by the magistrate to be lawful documents. Without which they have no force in law. The onus to do so is not yours, but theirs. And they must be served to you in their ORIGINAL form. Not as copies. Without which they are not lawful documents.

Courtesy of the Common Law

edit on 9-3-2013 by dragonrising because: spelling is wack

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Cheers for the heads up, guess I better start posting lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So happy to see you here my loved brother
Thanks for always making my heart smile

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

There you are, hugs for you bro.
Was wondering if you would find me, as I was finding it hard to navigate and find you, lol.

You make my heart smile too.

Hugs

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Welcome DragonRising! I've been a lurker as well and recently joined. Hope to see you around!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi and welcome. I just joined as well! Looking forward to some new friends!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join