It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: North Korea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I came here a few nights ago and made a long-winded post and when I hit the "post" button, one of those gateway timeout things came up. I was ticked to say the least. Tonight when I check in here I see that NK is acting like the bully on the playground, so I'm going to do this one more time.

This is what I heard and saw: I knew something was up and asked what, was told basically it was the real beginning of WWIII, that the U.N will call an emergency meeting over NK and that we (the west) will bomb them this time. His back was to me and he gave me the understanding that this has to happen and it's going to be bad. Very bad. He said, 'Remain calm!" Then he turned and looked over his right shoulder, made eye contact and I cannot stress the seriousness that was on his face - he then repeated almost sternly, "REMAIN CALM!'

And there you have it. What is so unique about this is that I've never been given something that could affect anything on a world level. Things I've been given in the past have only affected my family.
edit on 7-3-2013 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well here hopping your wrong
Give it 48 Hours max if it a GO

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Only if you could disclose a source, at least, for this rather interesting piece of information...

Edit:
My bad I though you over heard NK generals commuting from the link provided in the other thread, then I realised the forum.

Peace
edit on 7-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Just to be clear: This was given to you in a dream?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I hope it's wrong too, but I don't think so. My source is Jesus and yes this was through a dream. Same as my others. In December 2009 he showed me that my daughter would die an awful death and it happened exactly the way I was shown 3 weeks later on Jan. 7, 2010.

He showed me this past January 5, that my sister who was only 49 would pass and she died the next day.

I just want to start documenting some of this.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your daughter and sister..

I would say the odds are likely, so you could be correct in this prediction. The thing that worries me the most is the threat to use nukes.

Peace
edit on 8-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: clarity

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
A couple of years ago me and my uncle found ourselves talking about the Middle East and issues over there, and I randomly mentioned something about North Korea trying to bomb us or our allies, and had a couple of giggles, and the next morning we find out they bombed Yeonpyeong Island. From there on out I don't take those conversations lightly.

Seems like the North Koreans saw the movie Red Dawn, and they want to give it a try..

On a serious note I can't help but think that the recent events are due to the Dennis Rodman interview with ABC after his return from NK. He mentioned Kim being a nice guy, he doesn't want war, and if I recall correctly he also said he was scared... That's probably what got Kim ticked, he doesn't want to look like a punk after that.

INTERVIEW: abcnews.go.com...
edit on 8-3-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Fair enough.

NK would have to make a drastic move for the UNSC to authorize a military strike. They test missile platforms and nuclear warheads and play chicken with their military drills, and to this point all they have gotten in return is sanctions.

Also consider that, from what I've gathered, NK could level Seoul to rubble with an artillery strike from just beyond the DMZ. That would be a high price to pay right off the bat.

edit on 8-3-2013 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

If I were in South Korea now I would honestly be making an emergency exit out of the country about now.

I bet the next breaking news will be something like "North Korea has just struck South Korea with nuclear weapons"...Just writing that title gave me the creeps...

edit on 8-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: spelling

edit on 8-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
I hope it's wrong too, but I don't think so. My source is Jesus and yes this was through a dream.

Sorry for your personal loss - but let’s hope you and Little Baby Jesus are wrong on this one.

Having seen the intelligence on NK forces admittedly from several years ago; I know them to be a rather large force of men and women with woefully outdated arms and ammunition of questionable quality. What they do have is a bat-# crazy fanaticism as a result of years of anti-US and pro forceable Korean Reunification propaganda.

Their ICBM program is questionable at best but really accuracy in nuclear war is not all that important. I suppose they can certainly hit numerous places in SK with nukes. There is speculation that they have some pre-positioned dirty bombs there in the South.

Anyway, a successful cross ocean flight and reentry of even a minimal warhead hitting anywhere in the US and/or detonated as an EMP would be devastating creating a chain of unstoppable events spiraling to WWIII.

I guess Barrack might just surrender right away from guilt and apathy - who knows what he is capable of.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

If he surrenders at least his brainwashed followers will fit right in with NK community.

This whole situation has me very nervous.

It wouldn't matter who they sent the nuke to, it would be the beginning of the end for life as we know it right now. Unless like you said, we just say "that wasn't nice, don't do it again".

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I do not want to sidetrack your thread so if you think I am, please forgive me.

Easily poo pood is the end of the world cult begun in the prisons of North Korea at the end of the Korean War.
Prisoner Sun Myung Moon was freed by the allied forces and he and his prisoner converts began setting up their apocalyptic church soon after through out South Korea and with in years had spread to Japan.
Stories of CIA involvement with Moon's cult have never gone much beyond a state of rumor.

The basic teaching is that Moon is the second coming of Jesus and that in order to establish the Kingdom of God on earth, N Korea and S Korea must unite, if not spiritually then physically.They must become one nation.
Clearly this has not happened spiritually which leaves one option.

Silly don't ya know. But not to the Moonies.

The Cult reached the US in the early sixties, when, besides their "spiritual work", they began making money with which to effect their ends within the US power structure. Their quiet but steady and on going relationship with the Bush family is to lengthy to delve into here.

The Moonies are as "belief stricken" as any fundamental Christian or fundamental Muslim.
Or Israelite, because they believe they are the new "chosen"

They own the Washington Times. They have made funds available to numerous fundamentalist Christian groups.
Through their drum beating anti communist politics they have over the years found numerous allies in Washington.

To what extent any of this has any effect on our present situation I can not say. Or if it has any at all.
I'm just saying. This is a conspiracy site after all.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Lol! It wasn't Little Baby Jesus it was Giant Jesus. He stood 8 or 9 feet tall.

I hate war and I hate the thought of war. The cold war was such a part of my childhood. When I started kindergarten in 70, we were still doing the nuclear duck and cover drills. And my school was directly across from what used to be the DCSC (Defence Construction Supply Center).

I can't help but wonder if cutting the troops in Afganistan has something to do with regrouping because a new theater is about to open.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The cold war was such a part of my childhood. When I started kindergarten in 70, we were still doing the nuclear duck and cover drills. And my school was directly across from what used to be the DCSC (Defence Construction Supply Center).

As a child of the 70's I I grew up thinking WWIII was going to be any day. In 1984 I enlisted.

I took the opposite approach. I felt if it was going to happen anyway why not join right away and learn to be really good at it? Then one tour lead to another and 24 years latter it’s all over...back where it started with me sitting anticipating the big one. Along the way I met and served with many great men and women – I suppose faced with the same choices I’d do it again.

Perhaps it will never come - would be very ironic in a way for me personally.

I can't help but wonder if cutting the troops in Afganistan has something to do with regrouping because a new theater is about to open.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

I think that is just a consequence of a war weary nation not being able to manage its forces very well. The troops are burnt out. Men can take a combat tour one out of every 5 or so but we got guys doing 2 in 4 and more in some cases. It’s not sustainable.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Hi Myrtales,

My paranormal sources confirm basically what you dreamed.

What more can anyone do - but stay calm! Well, and pray this foolishness is nipped in the bud quickly.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just noting that at this time there are two people who have confirmed a nuclear war involving North Korea. Not think or feel one is imminent, but confirmed. Confirmed as undeniable, rock solid, gonna happen.

We have a confirmation by none other than God Himself through his prophet the OP.
And a confirmation by some other supernatural entity.

We'll see.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

Ugghh. Clarifying. I hate to clarify.

These sorts of premonitions are sent out to be passed along to CHANGE the probability. Nothing is set in stone. I'm still hoping somebody grows some gonads and marches in, takes his new toy and, then sticks the trigger switch so far up his ... he'll be waiting for the second coming before he digs it out.

Sources confirm the situation is tense and could explode into confrontation. This doesn't mean we humans have to let it get that far. What do you think prophecy is really for? Self gratification? Well for many it can be, but the good stuff is put out there to stop the prophecy from coming into being. The stuff I want to happen, I don't breath a word about. I just write it down, date it, and wait for confirmation later. But if I want a vision to come to pass, I don't make it known.

I don't always know who is talking or speaking with me. It's the first question a receiver asks. Who are you, what are you, why me and what is the purpose? Sometimes I'm given detail on who I'm communicating with, but most times I don't. So I don't assign positive or negative aspects to my experiences. I just generally report what I learn. I'm not about to say it's "god". Even if I knew it was, I'd never admit it. I'd more readily admit it comes from myself and manifesting in a way that seems external so that I give it more validation. Pick that latter explanation and feel at ease.

I'm not going up on the cross for any one. Look at what happened the last time that happened. My source is supernaturally anonymous because I don't choose to let you know who or what I communicate with. When I do know who or what it is. I'll never know you enough, to trust you enough, to tell you. I can only share what I'm comfortable with sharing, and sometimes, most times - I don't share.

But no - nuclear war isn't set in stone. It's just high on the probability list at this moment. There is madness there, with NK. It's unpredictable and this could turn into a very bad situation.

I'd also keep the eye on other courts personally, with the eye on the ball in the NK court, it's a perfect distraction to set other agendas further on it's course. But this time with North Korea, this time it's a concern we shouldn't ignore. His lid has flipped the switch.

Peace,
Cirque
edit on 8-3-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: restructure

edit on 8-3-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: wrong word

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The world, and by default, all of mankind, will not meet their demise through nuclear holocaust. That is not to say that targeted exchange will not happen. In all probability it most likely will, but exactly where & when can only be known by One, due to free will, the butterfly effect, and the myriad of file and rank forces, seen & unseen, steadily amassing against each other to influence the will of mankind during this time.

From what i know of the OP, we share the fundamental beliefs of what could be generically termed as "Infinite Truth". Therefore, he has certainly gained my attention.

Not as a personal affront to Cirque, as I believe she does have contact with something, but personally I cannot trust those sources for various reasons I will not get into here. I emote only the best hopes and intentions toward Cirque, but there can only be One Truth and anything that does not emphatically represent that Truth must necessarily be suspect.

No doubt the tentative apprehension felt by those who hold their spiritual well being in higher regard than their physical, is the palpable escalation of events that will usher in a long anticipated time of great tribulation for mankind.
Wisdom says that the most prudent way to walk through that tribulation is to gird ourselves with Truth and to wear the shoes of peace, the breastplate of righteousness, the helmet of salvation and to wield the shield of faith and the sword of the Spirit. All the while, being mindful to keep a steady spirit, remain true to God and the well being of our fellow man, and peaceably finish this race with integrity.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I find many of this woman's posts interesting. As with anything of this nature, read with discernment & take from it what you will. Regardless, we all feel the encroachment of some sort of "game changer" on the horizon.
Wings of prophecy

Wings of prophecy
Make sure to read the comments on this particular one.
edit on 9-3-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Not as a personal affront to Cirque, as I believe she does have contact with something, but personally I cannot trust those sources for various reasons I will not get into here. I emote only the best hopes and intentions toward Cirque, but there can only be One Truth and anything that does not emphatically represent that Truth must necessarily be suspect.

No doubt the tentative apprehension felt by those who hold their spiritual well being in higher regard than their physical, is the palpable escalation of events that will usher in a long anticipated time of great tribulation for mankind.

I'm not affronted, how can I be? I too approach many of my spiritual contacts with what they call "extreme prejudice." I'm a wanderer but I'm also a light worker, so I try very hard to stay free of negative influences. But I'm not doubting for one moment, I cannot be deceived. In order to protect myself from deception, I approach everything or regard everything that approaches me with suspicion. Well and invoking a lot of prayer. Very rarely, anymore, do I get approached by negative entities. I think I've got a bad rap for being a *itch on the other side. I'm not afraid of them, and they know it. Some energies are just not welcome, and that includes all fallen souls looking to leach onto a human as and escape hatch out of their fallen and ignored state of grace. They aren't welcome. Who am i to interfere with sentencing anyways? If a soul is now subject to not only being removed from god, but also to wander alone unseen from every other living or dead thing while the world continue on ... who am I to argue? They chose not to believe. And so I don't acknowledge fallen souls. Most of us who can connect to the ether, don't communicate with these souls, because we know why they are abandoned. They initiated the abandonment, by abandoning god first.

Now flesh and blood people, all you are who scare the hell out of me. People all on their own, in this plane of existence now - are capable of the most horrendous and terrifying acts of evil - all by our little own selves. No boogeyman or angel turned demon required. Bad/evil people now dead, are also 99% of the malevolent spirits that wander around causing pain and fear. It's all they did in life, and it's all they still know in death. The gates were barred to their entrance, something I hope opens when death becomes me. The only way I know to gain the key is love, faith, and light (truth). So it's the path I attempt to walk.

Peace & Blessings,
Cirque

top topics

<<   2 >>

join