It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stone-Age Skeletons Unearthed In Sahara Desert

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879
My opinion the first gods were goddesses,early man could not understand they had anything to do with child birth,even in the animal world it's always the females who produced life,yes we men had our urges but did we connect what we did to birth of new life?? especially nine month later?? I think not so for a second we were in awe,until we began to connect the dots,when we found out we had something to do with creating life we demand parity, sooner or later because of our upper body strength and hunting skills we demand superiority and for females it was all down hill from there, also I believe women are the first keepers of time ,mainly because of their monthly periods, they may also be responsible for agriculture.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

Probably had to do with the start of domesticating animals. Once they figured out you had to have a male in with the females to have babies, the dots got a lot easier to connect.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

All I'm seeing here is a LOT of people drinking Kool-Aid...

The 'photos' in NO WAY support ANY of the rampant speculation as to exactly what this site supposedly represents.

You would think with this much specu-'Science' there would be more than a single photo being offered in this 'article'.

The single photo being offered doesn't really support much of anything.

It doesn't look like a controlled dig in any way, shape, form or manner. (Note the half rib cage.
).

Further, the positioning of the skeleton strongly suggests some form of innundation.

If anyone has any more info or links to other photos of the skeletons, it would be much appreciated.

The kind of nonsense being floated here strongly reminds me of the 'support' for Darwin's 'Theory of Evolution' supposedly existing in the anthropological record... When in reality, it's something like three divergent points of data.

With a whole lot of Imagineering between the points.

<< 1   >>

join