It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Description of Literal Demon Reaction To The Presence of Jesus By A Man/Witness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philosorapter
reply to [url= by Prezbo369[/url]

No sir or madam, I am NOT an atheist.

You obviously are not enlightened on the theory of atheism.

......the theory of atheism?......

Maybe you can tell me what you think 'the theory of atheism' refers to, and then what you reply with when asked whether or not you believe in god....

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Atheist= Goes against religious icons. Believes in science.

Agnostic= Has no official religious believe and does not go against religious icons.

No one can be an agnostic atheist.

It is apparent that you're thinking too hard and trying to combine two completely different things.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Atheist= Goes against religious icons. Believes in science.

.....did a religious leader (probably wearing a dress) tell you that's what Atheist means or did you just make that up?

Atheism is the rejection of the claims made by theists: A (without) - theism (belief in a god/s)

Nobody 'believes' in science that's preposterous, do you even know what science is? or to you is it that pesky thing that produces facts about reality that make you uncomfortable?

Agnostic= Has no official religious believe and does not go against religious icons.

No one can be an agnostic atheist.

Here this should help educate you on the subject....

It is apparent that you're thinking too hard and trying to combine two completely different things.

Ironic, as you clearly haven't got a clue what you're talking about. You don't get to make up your own definitions of words and then attempt to lecture people on them.

And you again haven't answered my question.......what do you reply with when asked whether or not you hold a belief in a god?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

No, I don't go to church so I haven't listened to preachers if that's what you meant when you asked if I listened to a man in a dress. I do my own bible study on my own thank you very much.

Atheists DO believe in science. What else do they believe in? You can't just go around saying nobody can believe in science, my friend does.

According to your graph I guess I'm an agnostic theist?

Your question: I think there is a god, but I don't know if there truly is or not.

I didn't make definitions up by the way. Many people would agree with me.

AND if anyone is giving a lecture it is you.

edit on 3/17/13 by Philosorapter because: I must clarify for an ignorant troll.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

No, I don't go to church so I haven't listened to preachers if that's what you meant when you asked if I listened to a man in a dress. I do my own bible study on my own thank you very much.

Oh I doubt that very much, otherwise you wouldn't have spouted the following fallacy...

Atheists DO believe in science. What else do they believe in?

Atheists believe in everything you believe in with the exception of one, an invisible sky daddy.

I understand theists cannot comprehend those who do not believe in some form of spooky space-ghost type figure, but believe it or not such a belief is not required or needed....

Did you think they pray to a holy bunsen burner? or the trinity of the test tube, petri dish and pipette?

According to your graph I guess I'm an agnostic theist?

So according to you, it's possible to be an agnostic theist, but not an agnostic atheist?

I didn't make definitions up by the way. Many people would agree with me.

You and the 'Many people' are still wrong.......a simple google search on such issues would clarify this for you (and your ilk) within a few seconds.

AND if anyone is giving a lecture it is you.

touché
edit on 18-3-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join