It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Description of Literal Demon Reaction To The Presence of Jesus By A Man/Witness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
In a chapter of his book, this man named Richard Sigmund describes, after being shown stuff in Heaven, being taken to The Other Place, wherein he witnesses the reaction of the demons to the presence Jesus. When people every now and then hear accounts of anomalous entities and sleep paralysis being thwarted by beckoning the name of " Jesus" they have to wonder, what literally is going on in the spirit or unseen realm that makes the disturbance go away? Well, if you look at the following, as hideous and out of "Hellbound:Hellrasier" as these demon entities can be, there is still somebody out there who terrifies them horror reapers even more. They can overpower mere human souls, but there is somebody bigger than them that makes them bolt.

The Other Place

Scroll down for the link: A Place Called Heaven

www.insightsofgod.com...

Jesus picked me up and carried me like a baby. There was no give to His body: hard as steel; all powerful arms; strongest being in the universe. Instantly, we descended into a grey, nasty stench like a rotting carcass. I buried my face in His gown.

"[color=gold]You will not want to see." And I was scared. I had both arms around Jesus' arm. We descended to a flat area. I was at the gates of total destruction. Everything that heaven is, hell is the opposite.

They were gates as big as the gates I saw in heaven. They were a black material. I remember stairs.[color=palevioletred] And there were hideous beings as tall as the angels that guard the gates of heaven. They were grotesque. Some cartoon figures of demons approach how hideous these creatures were. When they saw the Master, they screamed in horror.

And there were flames of punishment. I felt the doom and despair. I heard people crying out.[color=palevioletred] Demons take people and torture them to the same level of pain they are in. People are naked. There was no one there who was not old enough to know what sin was. There were no babies.

Jesus told me to tell people what I saw. "[color=gold]I want you to tell others of this place and warn them that unless they are washed in my blood, unless they are born again, this is where they will spend eternity."

[color=palevioletred]There were demons all around, screaming, screaming, screaming at the very presence of Jesus. They could not stand to be in His presence. They would scream and run in terror.

There were people begging and pleading with Him to get them out of there. He would not hear them because their judgment was fixed.

I cannot describe everything I saw because it makes me violently ill. I don't want to remember. But I can tell you there is absolute horror.

When you die, you have a spiritual body. The spiritual body that you have has exact properties that your physical body has when you are alive. But, you are a spirit being. Yet, all physical senses are there.

EVP of Demon Screams after GhostHunter Beckons Them To Leave " In Jesus Name"

-Fastforward to 3:30 for the part with the EVP screams

Man Finds Out Why Demons Hate Mankind:

spiritlessons.com...

Conversation with an angelic messenger re the principalites and powers of the air- demons and fallen ones

Then I asked him, "What are those multitudes of black and horrible forms that hover in the air above the world? I would have been much afraid of them, but I saw that as you passed by, they fled; perhaps not being able to abide your brightness."

To this he answered me, "[color=gold]They are the fallen angels which for their pride and rebellion were cast down from heaven. They wander in the air by decree of the Almighty, being bound in chains of darkness and kept unto the judgment of the great day. They are permitted to descend into the world, both for the trial of the elect, and for the condemnation of the wicked. And although you see that they now have black and horrible forms, yet they were once the sons of Light. They once were clothed in robes of glorious brightness, like what you see me wear. But the loss of this, although it was the result of their own willful sin, fills them with anger and hatred against the ever blessed God Whose power and majesty they fear and hate.

"Tell me," I said, "O blessed conductor, have they no hopes of being reconciled to God again, after some term of time, or at least some of them?"

"[color=gold]No, not at all. They are lost forever. They were the first that sinned, and had no tempter; and they were all at once cast down from heaven. Besides, the Son of God, the blessed Messiah by Whom alone salvation can be gained, did not take upon Himself the angelic nature. He left the apostate angels all to perish, and took upon Himself only the seed of Abraham. For this reason they have so much hatred against the sons of men, because it is a torment for them to see men made the heirs of heaven while they are doomed to hell."

Another interesting thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-3-2013 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

god of love, god of compassion...

god of absolute man made power and control over the weak minded and gllible.

Jesus told me to tell people what I saw. "I want you to tell others of this place and warn them that unless they are washed in my blood, unless they are born again, this is where they will spend eternity."

There were demons all around, screaming, screaming, screaming at the very presence of Jesus. They could not stand to be in His presence. They would scream and run in terror.

There were people begging and pleading with Him to get them out of there. He would not hear them because their judgment was fixed.

I cannot describe everything I saw because it makes me violently ill. I don't want to remember. But I can tell you there is absolute horror.

Oh dear lord save me jebus, i don' wanna go there... oh no lord.. oh man of earth what must I do to not go there.. how much money must I give to you to make my sins clean..

It's good that we have more men to tell us what this 'heaven' is like huh.. good old man..

man man man man man... man .. yep.. man.

oh man.. lol

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I hate when I see posts that mock the Bible. It is offensive, especially when the name "Jesus Christ" has saved some of my relatives from "Demons" and evil spirits. There are things in this world that can not be explained.

I do not entirely believe in the Bible, and I know most of the stories in it are taken from ancient civilizations (Sumer, Babylon, etc.) I'm agnostic to be truthful. BUT if I encounter mean-ass spirits and/or demons, you know whose name I'm going to be using.

And what will atheists be screaming? "Oh science, help me!"...?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So if I refuse to join this cult and worship a non-existent fairy tale then I'll be tortured forever with no chance of being released? Sounds fair...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero1020
So if I refuse to join this cult and worship a non-existent fairy tale then I'll be tortured forever with no chance of being released? Sounds fair...

Join "a cult", grants nothing. See what happened to the Pope.

I do believe in Jesus but not sure if if I'm going to heaven.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
God has caused man to be blind and foolish and believe these absurd stories.There is NOWHERE in the scriptures where i says angels FELL and become demons..pure fantasy sent to delude religious carnal minds.No one has gone to the eternal place of torment called hell because there is no such place.It only exists in the perverted minds of the religious that God has given them over to.

In the New testament hell is translated from the Greek hades ...the grave .... the realm of inperception..It is sheol in The Old Testament Hebrew.The Lake of Fire is not hell.That is another vain imagination caused by God to blind religious minds.ALL of the Book of revelation is symbolic.There is no antichrist person.Lucifer is not Satan..and on and on...It is all a delusion to blind those with reprobate minds to cleanse them of their sickness..religion...the worship of words as God.

These folks that write these books and claim these absurd experiences are charlatans at best.They help no one see the Truth they just blind.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by zero1020

Join "a cult", grants nothing. See what happened to the Pope.

I do believe in Jesus but not sure if if I'm going to heaven.

don't worry you aren't going to hell..or heaven....believing in Jesus does not mean believing he existed.When the apostles taught this they said his name....Yahshua or Yahoshua(the real pronunciation is not known exactly) but they definitely didn't say Jesus that is the transliteration (the approximate sound of ) Iesous..the greek for Yahshua.....it means Yahweh (God) is salvation..the deliverer...that name is the nature of what it is naming.That is Gods nature...salvation....God is delivering/saving EVERYTHING by repentance (change).GOD is doing it ALL...we only receive.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zero1020

I suggest the following websites and after a bit of reading you can get a bigger picture of what must be going on in the afterlife and what is a fairytale or not:

www.spiritlessons.com...

www.insightsofgod.com...

www.heavenvisit.com...

I personally used to believe in reincarnation for a good chunk of my life until I had some OBE/NDE type experiences and shortly after, almost like perfect timing, some random person on the street handed me this video:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
will have to return to this video

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

As I go to sleep tonight I will say some
prayers for you and about you.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

The only person who hates mankind is Jesus if he will allow them to be tortured just for not being washed in his "blood". If this story is true. It is obvious that Jesus HATES freedom and want to control, manipulate, and be aggressive as much as possible. Such being is NOT worthy of worship and anybody worshiping such should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

don't worry you aren't going to hell..or heaven

But I want to go to Heaven, it must be a better realm than this, without religions.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Why do Christians insist that upon death a person is going straight to heaven or hell depending on his/her belief? If you believe what the Bible says then you have to believe that when you die you stay in the ground until the Second Coming of the Son of Man, for the Christians when the dead in Christ will rise and meet Him in the air.

Of course those that did not believe in Christ will still be in the ground, asleep, until the Great White Throne of Judgement, when everyone will be tried and their good and bad will be put on display for all to see. Then, and only then, will those that are supposed to be sinners are to be sent to Hell as judgement for their crimes (sin).

For a Christian to say that a non-believer is sent to Hell when they die is non-biblical and judgemental. Since God is supposed to be a righteous god surely he wouldn't condemn someone before the trial even happened especially since he had it written up in his own autobiography, right?

So I guess my question is where did all those people in hell come from if they are not supposed to be there until they have been tried and found guilty by the Supreme Court of God?

Maybe they were the ones that had died before Jesus walked the earth and died for "everyones" sins, past, present and future. But wait, didn't Jesus descend into Hell and take the keys to death, hell and the grave and then set the captives free?

Maybe He only set the good ones free and left the bad ones behind but then He wouldn't be much of a righteous God if He once again judged someone before they had been tried before the Great White Throne, would He?

Maybe this is one of the reasons I quit believing in the Bible because it is just filled with so many inconsistencies. One minute God is a benevolent God and the next He orders the destruction of an entire race of people.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Rex282

don't worry you aren't going to hell..or heaven

But I want to go to Heaven, it must be a better realm than this, without religions.

We aren't "going" anywhere.My point is ...it is the The Kingdom of God.That is everywhere(seen and unseen).The HEAVENS are in man.That is where God will dwell..man is the temple of God.ALL will be ALL in ALL in God.It's a process called salvation/deliverance... change... which is for EVERYONE and everything.God is not a sadistic tyrant that demands perfection of us then punishes us eternally with torture when we can't meet that perfection..because God MADE (created us) this way...imperfect.That is the way Gods creation works.Everything GROWS.

This concept of heaven and hell is God blinding man to The Truth.GOD is the cause of Everything.Yes evil men perpetrated it for their own cause (control ,power,greed etc..) but GOD caused them to.This is the hardest pill to swallow.That God is sovereign that is likely one reason we have to swallow it.Nothing we can do is a surprise to God.There is nothing we do that can be "changed"(that is what is meant by repent").Hi Gods purposes and actions are beyond what we think.We can't see the whole picture.

For sure there is no "place" somewhere out there rain lolipops and gumdrops with folks with angel wings flying around struming harps singing hymns and having bible studies for entertainment....that is the foolishness of religion.Rest i assured it is NOTHING like our mind can conceive.The "heavens" are real they are already inside you(figurative) that is where God will dwell in fullness in EVERYONE...all by a process.There is zero reason to fear or be "afraid" of God.I fear (respect) God but I am not afraid of him.There is NO condemnation in christ Jesus ......Christ means anointing..the power of God ...Yahshua means Gods salvation..that means there is no condemnation in the power of Gods salvation ...NONE for ANYONE!!

Those with darkened blind carnal minds will say just the opposite.That God is going to FRY you FOREVER and EVER (that must be twice as long as forever) because you didn't say the right words or perform the right rituals of observing days blah blah...all because HE LOVES you so much..so his "righteous judgment says you must SUFFER unmercilessness for eternity.....that is Perversion of the highest order.Luckily for them God is not a pervert or they would be on the hottest part of the grill......some place out there heaven...no..Kingdom of God YES..

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I dont know about this John Bunyan, he described Lucifer as now being in hell..this is not what the bible says. Better theology in little nicky.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Why is it that Jesus haters always have dark avatars.. ?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philosorapter
I hate when I see posts that mock the Bible. It is offensive, especially when the name "Jesus Christ" has saved some of my relatives from "Demons" and evil spirits. There are things in this world that can not be explained.

I do not entirely believe in the Bible, and I know most of the stories in it are taken from ancient civilizations (Sumer, Babylon, etc.) I'm agnostic to be truthful. BUT if I encounter mean-ass spirits and/or demons, you know whose name I'm going to be using.

And what will atheists be screaming? "Oh science, help me!"...?

Erm.....you're agnostic? so when someone asks 'do you believe in God?' you say 'I don't know' or something similar right?

Guess what, you're an atheist.......otherwise you would've said yes......
edit on 12-3-2013 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

No sir or madam, I am NOT an atheist.

You obviously are not enlightened on the theory of atheism.
edit on 3/13/13 by Philosorapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

a-gnostic= no knowledge
a-moral= no morals
a-theistic=no God
theistic=God
moral=morals
gnostic=knowledge.

CLEAR?????

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to [url= by Prezbo369[/url]

a-gnostic= no knowledge
a-moral= no morals
a-theistic=no God
theistic=God
moral=morals
gnostic=knowledge.

CLEAR?????

Hmm I see you've mixed up your list, but it's enough to hide the fact that they're not all mutually exclusive.

For example, is there any reason why someone cannot be an agnostic atheist? or an amoral theist?

I trust this is pellucid.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join