It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis and what I think had happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So one day the Atlantians were all like "hey we're from Atlantis and all that jazz" and then "oh noes the city is sinking" and it was kinda like Pompeii and the Titanic combined right? So it was an earthquake or reptilians or something like that and they're like "why is the ground shaking bro" or "why are the reptiles eating my face bro" and then some know it all came around and said "the city is sinking" or "those aren't the reptiles you're looking for" and all the snobs were like "a city cannot sink" and they kinda stuck their nose up at it... but then there was not enough life boats and everyone was like "chicken little was right" but then it had sank.

...or they were an advanced civilization on par with "modern" man and destroyed itself and humanity keeps sending itself back to the stone age over and over again in a vicious cycle that could only be described as "The Lion King: Atlantis (trademark) where the circle of life foolishly and continually nukes itself into oblivion.

Woah.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Are you suggesting they had a ghetto in Atlantis ?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Precisely.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I like the way you think, but allow me to offer an alternarte ending: suddenly one of them looked up to the skies and cried "dude, what's that huge fireball?" and then all the others went "AWESOME!". So they partied on and were excellent to each other until THE END.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

hmm.. giant fireball + endless women = happy ending indeed.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bacardi

Woah, which one of the many concepts you threw out were actually the one that you thought was the end time scenario for Atlantis?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Atlantis?

Conspiracy Theory.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
S n F

Bruh, you had me at 'The Lion King: Atlantis'

Real talk, Im seriously starting to think that we ARE in some sort of repeat cycle of civilizations... Only different based on fractal patterns(once you understand you'll see). Woah, indeed.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bacardi

Well that clears things up for me....WHEW...

I didn't think I would ever find the answer to the Atlantis conspiracy.....You cleared it right up.....

Bra......They were like whoa......

Clear as a crystal

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Very apt username.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

This way we learn.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Are you suggesting they had a ghetto in Atlantis ?

To me it sounds more like they were Guidos.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
And thus the quality of information provided on ATS exceeds expectations once again. Congrats, uh, bro.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Relatively large land mass and islands along the Mid-Atlantic Ridge where the Azores are now.
Relatively advanced civilization with laws, agriculture, seafaring, etc. (No lasers or space ships.)
Comet impact at the beginning of Younger Dryas. (Didn't help)
Massive earthquakes drop the land down into the sea, with tsunamis driven inland from all sides.
A few scattered survivors.
Thousands of years to lose or confuse the story.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Are you baked...?

top topics

join