It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carerism to defeat Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I thought today that what we need to beat terrorism is more Carerism. I know it is a made up word since I just made it up but the idea is this in a nut shell.

Carer is someone who cares. It is a real word. At least it is in my browser spell check as a real word. What I have done is just add the ism to the word. If more of us, and if our governments really cared for people not just in our own family or clique but in the world at large the world could change quickly for the better.

If you see someone's kid suffering from hunger give that kid a sandwich. Ask the mom if she wants one as well. We all do this to some degree. Empathy can lead to sympathy and that can lead to love for one another.

I know one guy famous for saying "Love others as you love yourself." "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." He was a radical Carerist in his time. Become a Carer. Become a Carerist and help us defeat the terrorists.

A Carerist Organization, to defeat the Terrorist Organization.

Acts of Carerism start breaking out all over the nation. Pretty soon it spreads to other nations. The United States becomes a Carerist nation to defeat the Terrorist by taking away their reservations.

I would love to get Immortal Technique to hammer out some licks with some of this stuff.

Take an idea and make a cool music video that goes viral. Now if I had more than just a crazy idea for creating a new world where people actually cared for one another. If I just had the talent and money to promote the idea until it goes viral.

Anyway I made this thread to give me a place to share this idea and get some feedback. It is something I believe in. You can call me a Carerist. I admit I am one. My heart is open to others and it is hard to see anyone suffer. The world needs more Carerist if we ever want to defeat the Terrorists.

edit on 6-3-2013 by endats01 because: one darn glaring error

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Love will change the world, that’s what we were told in the sixties. Love will make you happy; love one another; love makes the world go around; all you need is love. We’ve talked about love nonstop in the last decades, actually, for the last few thousand years. Where exactly has it gotten us? A one step closer to paradise? Hardly. Love hasn’t stopped war, cured crime, erased poverty... hasn’t even come close. Look for any sign of improvement, and I guarantee you, you’ll see only the most cosmetic of changes. Window dressings, empty symbolism... If things are getting better all the time, like love assures us, what about peace in the Middle East? What about harmony in South Africa? Sure, there’s peace in the Middle East, in between bombings And there’s plenty of harmony in South Africa, if you’re wealthy enough to live behind electrified fences and locked gates. In reality, things have turned to ****. Social and moral decay is like an out of control cancer... a cancer born off love. If some people are actually stupid enough to believe things are improving is because their poor brains are so overrun by love that they can no longer think straight. Love; sickly love, brotherly love, unconditional love, cowardly love... a love that says relinquish judgment, a love that encourages acceptance at the expense of discernment. It’s no wonder people imagine things change for the better, when in fact all this change is their capacity to accept any amount of ****... unconditionally. So the verdict on love is both bad and good. The bad news is that love has turned the world into a sewer. The good news is people have learned to love the smell of ****.
reply to post by endats01

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Infernalis

I am not sure who you are quoting since you did not say only posted the quote but it says to me that the person who wrote this has had their heart broken by someone they love and this is their reflection and conclusions based on their experiences. I feel sorry for them that they have had a rough go with love.

I am always saddened to see that people have suffered when they open their hearts to love. It is the risk you take to come closer to the force that creates universes. Nothing ventured nothing gained I guess. Love is beyond reason. The devil is in the details as they say. The details are the reasons we use to make judgements against those we love. Forgiveness is loves way of giving another chance for love. The price for that sometimes is more pain and grief. Grief can feel as strong at the moment as it does years later. Grief is not letting go of the pain of a love disappointment or separation of or distancing of hearts.

The only thing that will heal a broken heart is forgiveness of self and the one that caused the damage. A new love also helps.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by endats01
reply to post by Infernalis

I am not sure who you are quoting since you did not say only posted the quote but it says to me that the person who wrote this has had their heart broken by someone they love and this is their reflection and conclusions based on their experiences. I feel sorry for them that they have had a rough go with love.

I am always saddened to see that people have suffered when they open their hearts to love. It is the risk you take to come closer to the force that creates universes. Nothing ventured nothing gained I guess. Love is beyond reason. The devil is in the details as they say. The details are the reasons we use to make judgements against those we love. Forgiveness is loves way of giving another chance for love. The price for that sometimes is more pain and grief. Grief can feel as strong at the moment as it does years later. Grief is not letting go of the pain of a love disappointment or separation of or distancing of hearts.

The only thing that will heal a broken heart is forgiveness of self and the one that caused the damage. A new love also helps.

It's Boyd Rice, but I think your missing his point.

The universe is born of duality, take a better look around at the world, at your body, at electricity, at reality.

In order to create, you must destroy. There is no positive without the negative.

The point is, we need a little less love and tolerance and a bit more discernment and intolerance.

Unbridled feel good lovey dovey being one with the universe love or letting go of things isn't doing the world any justice.

Getting your heart broken by someone with certain qualities shouldn't mean you let go and forgive them and love everybody. Maybe that person was just a douche bag and you should avoid people like that. The pain of life propels us forward. Not everyone deserves our love, and when we love everyone and everything equally it cheapens the value of our love. Maybe you should hold onto that broken heart, because just maybe it will lead you away from more pain, and onto the pleasure of someone deserving of your love.

So it is with everything.

It's about refinement, choice, discernment.
It's about freeing up room for the good, and eliminating the bad.
It's about the necessity of hate.

Maybe if we didn't try and love everything and be accepting and forgiving of everyone based on some impractical false notion of the universe, the world would be a better place.

It's about self love, undiluted.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The only solution to anti-terrorism is NOT more empathy, for emotion can and had been misused intelligently or street smart cunning by others.

The solution lays in well rounded education and opportunities for all to share, discuss and debate for solutions without fear and favor, so that all can determine truths and realities, and from there, pragmatic solutions to progress and evolve with none left behind.

Only truth and realities can stand the light and in the light, and fears nothing, even if they are ignored and discarded, for in time, truth and realities will prevail, and no being can hide from it....

edit on 9-3-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
From William Blake: The MARRIAGE of HEAVEN and HELL

Without Contraries is no progression. Attraction and Repulsion,
Reason and Energy, Love and Hate, are necessary to Human existence.

From these contraries spring what the religions call Good & Evil.
Good is the passive that obeys Reason[.] Evil is the active springing from Energy.
Good is Heaven. Evil is Hell.

top topics

join