It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
William Cooper was a little before my time, but I've really enjoyed listening to some of his stuff on youtube. To some of you a little older that may have heard him during his life, was he legit? What did you think of him? Any ideas about the controversy surrounding his death?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune

I am positive you can find the answers you seek by using the ATS search function and reading any of the many threads about the man and his theories.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Was Bill Cooper "legit"?

This should clear up any confusion:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

He is a impressive and respectable speaker in something at least he believed in and many others
scary and fascinating tales

this is the best one

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by broctune
William Cooper was a little before my time, but I've really enjoyed listening to some of his stuff on youtube. To some of you a little older that may have heard him during his life, was he legit? What did you think of him? Any ideas about the controversy surrounding his death?

Every single person who researches conspiracy or is engaged in the conspiracy community owes Bill Cooper a debt of gratitude.
He started it, and he didn't want people to lap up what he said without thinking.
He ALWAYS encouraged people to do their own research.

Bill Clinton said that Cooper was the most dangerous man in America.

Cooper exposed secret societies. He had someone infiltrate the Freemasons and work up to the 32nd degree before exposing himself on air during the hour of the time as a plant intent on exposing Freemasonry.
(I am not anti-mason btw... Your garden variety mason is generally one of the most upstanding men you will meet. I have a problem with anyone of means that can effect society on a grand scale meeting and deciding social policy in secret, and THAT is what Cooper exposed)

Cooper predicted 9/11 and he predicted that Bin Ladin would be framed.

For that he was shot 5 times in the back by Federal Agents delivering a warrant.

And then they let his body sit and bake in the hot sun for half a day before he was declared dead.
Emergency services were never called.
He could have been alive after being shot 5 times in the back, but we won't know that because he was left until the murder scene could be investigated.

He was a true patriot, a great man, and an even better American.
God bless him.
William Milton Cooper RIP.

Cheers Bill.
edit on 6/3/2013 by kyviecaldges because: To make some changes. Why do you want to know this?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges

Originally posted by broctune

Every single person who researches conspiracy or is engaged in the conspiracy community owes Bill Cooper a debt of gratitude.
He started it, and he didn't want people to lap up what he said without thinking.
He ALWAYS encouraged people to do their own research.

Bill Clinton said that Cooper was the most dangerous man in America.

Cooper exposed secret societies. He had someone infiltrate the Freemasons and work up to the 32nd degree before exposing himself on air during the hour of the time as a plant intent on exposing Freemasonry.
(I am not anti-mason btw... Your garden variety mason is generally one of the most upstanding men you will meet. I have a problem with anyone of means that can effect society on a grand scale meeting and deciding social policy in secret, and THAT is what Cooper exposed)

Cooper predicted 9/11 and he predicted that Bin Ladin would be framed.

For that he was shot 5 times in the back by Federal Agents delivering a warrant.

And then they let his body sit and bake in the hot sun for half a day before he was declared dead.
Emergency services were never called.
He could have been alive after being shot 5 times in the back, but we won't know that because he was left until the murder scene could be investigated.

He was a true patriot, a great man, and an even better American.
God bless him.
William Milton Cooper RIP.

Cheers Bill.
edit on 6/3/2013 by kyviecaldges because: To make some changes. Why do you want to know this?

Wow. I knew he was on the scene, but I didn't know he was the top conspiracy guy. So, was he murdered? What's up with his death?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I listened to a bit from Cooper about the JFK Jr. "plane crash" death. He basically said he was murdered because he wasn't with the right nobility(?) or something. Can someone explain the nobility thing to me?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Wow. I knew he was on the scene, but I didn't know he was the top conspiracy guy.

That's my opinion, but Cooper was one of the first.
His book Behold a Pale Horse is like a bible to many.
He called out Alex Jones and Jordan Maxwell as frauds, and if I am not mistaken David Icke as well.

People want to say that Cooper was all about aliens, but that is propaganda.
Cooper found evidence that TPTB were planning a fake alien invasion to be used to usher in a world government.
That was his message.
The alien presence has been used since WW2 to explain top secret technologies that were imported from the nazis, like the foo fighters.
Cooper may have initially been a proponent of aliens, but he realized that he was being duped to help sell the coming fake invasion, and he recanted and started speaking up about the majestic 12 being a lie.

Cooper refused to pull punches and he was extremely well read.
This made him a lot of enemies, to say the least.

Don't pay attention to the crap you hear about him being an alcoholic. It's crap.

He has a legacy of radio shows called The Hour of the Time. You can look up any number of them online and listen to him read his research and comment on it while reading.
People will still try and discredit the guy. It's a shame really.

Alex Jones totally stole Cooper's audience after Cooper was murdered and Jones replaced Cooper's search for truth with his schtick and vaudeville act.
Bill Cooper knew that his time was limited. He stated this so many times on his radio show.
He knew that he sealed his death warrant when he started speaking up.
When the feds delivered the warrant that had Cooper killed they did so with Arizona state Sheriff deputies. They did this because Cooper knew the law and he knew how to keep the feds off of his land.
Cooper understood jurisdiction and the law. He was so far above and beyond what people know.
edit on 6/3/2013 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Wow. I knew he was on the scene, but I didn't know he was the top conspiracy guy.

That's my opinion, but Cooper was one of the first.
His book Behold a Pale Horse is like a bible to many.
He called out Alex Jones and Jordan Maxwell as frauds, and if I am not mistaken David Icke as well.

People want to say that Cooper was all about aliens, but that is propaganda.
Cooper found evidence that TPTB were planning a fake alien invasion to be used to usher in a world government.
That was his message.
The alien presence has been used since WW2 to explain top secret technologies that were imported from the nazis, like the foo fighters.
Cooper may have initially been a proponent of aliens, but he realized that he was being duped to help sell the coming fake invasion, and he recanted and started speaking up about the majestic 12 being a lie.

Cooper refused to pull punches and he was extremely well read.
This made him a lot of enemies, to say the least.

Don't pay attention to the crap you hear about him being an alcoholic. It's crap.

He has a legacy of radio shows called The Hour of the Time. You can look up any number of them online and listen to him read his research and comment on it while reading.
People will still try and discredit the guy. It's a shame really.

Alex Jones totally stole Cooper's audience after Cooper was murdered and Jones replaced Cooper's search for truth with his schtick and vaudeville act.
Bill Cooper knew that his time was limited. He stated this so many times on his radio show.
He knew that he sealed his death warrant when he started speaking up.
When the feds delivered the warrant that had Cooper killed they did so with Arizona state Sheriff deputies. They did this because Cooper knew the law and he knew how to keep the feds off of his land.
Cooper understood jurisdiction and the law. He was so far above and beyond what people know.
edit on 6/3/2013 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

Alex Jones is definitely a hack. He's a joke, in my opinion. Glad Cooper agreed. It's terrible that he got murdered. I guess anyone that speaks out runs that risk. He was brave. What do you think about Rick Clay? Are you familiar with him? He had some interesting ideas about the London Olympics, the illuminati, etc. Also "committed suicide".

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I tried getting into his book "Behold a Pale Horse".

I found way to much religious dogma in it for my tastes. It would seem that the man was a pretty ardent Christian.

As Austin Powers would say, "Not my bag, baby".

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I tried getting into his book "Behold a Pale Horse".

I found way to much religious dogma in it for my tastes. It would seem that the man was a pretty ardent Christian.

Cooper was a Christian, but only in faith.

He was a fan of the teachings of Jesus only. In practice was humanist who felt an empathetic connection to mankind.
Look at it this way... We talk about all this conspiracy stuff everyday.
I am 30 and I became acquainted with the conspiracy culture when I was ten. That means that in my most formative years I was questioning absolutely everything that I saw or read.

Cooper was raised in the church and didn't start to question things until he was in his early 20's, and the church for his generation was very different than the church that we see today.

We see churches that are essentially NGO's. They are non-profit agencies that promote morals while accumulating wealth.
Church's cannot, by commerce law, engage in politics or they will lose their 501c3 status.
Cooper grew up in a time when the church would be on the front lines protesting.
The 60's civil rights movement and the anti-war movements were all started in...

Churches.

But the watered down version of Christianity that we are exposed to daily is a shell of its former self.
(I am not Christian btw... just open minded)

Cooper made broadcasts critical of the vatican on a variety of topics like secret societies and the vatican and ecumenism.
(links to broadcasts)
Cooper very much exposed Christianity as being infiltrated and perverted by sun worship.
That was the basis of his mystery babylon series.

Before being critical of him or his message I would take the time to listen to what he said and judge him by what he did.
He struggled with his faith publicly and acknowledged openly that Jesus and Lucifer could very well be the same person, or even perhaps a made up myth fabricated by Rome.
He urged people to make up their OWN MIND.

As Austin Powers would say, "Not my bag, baby".

I would read his book again.

"The real purpose of books is to trap the mind into doing its own thinking"
- Christopher Morley

link to source

Methinks that you should try a little harder.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Alex Jones is definitely a hack. He's a joke, in my opinion. Glad Cooper agreed. It's terrible that he got murdered. I guess anyone that speaks out runs that risk. He was brave. What do you think about Rick Clay? Are you familiar with him? He had some interesting ideas about the London Olympics, the illuminati, etc. Also "committed suicide".

I don't know much about him, Rick Clay.

Would you mind telling me?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I don't know much about him, Rick Clay.

Would you mind telling me?

He was a British guy. Maybe late 20's age. There was an interview with him that I watched on youtube where he discussed the London Olympics and then talked about Isis and Horus stuff. He talked about the 7 shakras of Bhuddism being a big deal with the Illuminati. He talked about corporate symbolism and all kind of weird stuff. I didn't buy a lot of it, but it made me think. He seemed highly intelligent and a genuinely nice guy. He probably became more talked about after his death. It was another where the person committed suicide, but it stunk like murder.

Here's a link to one of his interviews: www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-3-2013 by broctune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

He was a British guy. Maybe late 20's age. There was an interview with him that I watched on youtube where he discussed the London Olympics and then talked about Isis and Horus stuff. He talked about the 7 shakras of Bhuddism being a big deal with the Illuminati. He talked about corporate symbolism and all kind of weird stuff. I didn't buy a lot of it, but it made me think. He seemed highly intelligent and a genuinely nice guy. He probably became more talked about after his death. It was another where the person committed suicide, but it stunk like murder.

I was skeptical of the occult beliefs of the elite initially after listening to Cooper.
But then I saw Kubrik's Eyes Wide Shut and found out that Kubrik mysteriously "died" while making the final cut of the movie and my beliefs began to change.

Also google this guy. Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino
The rabbit hole goes deep my friend.

I am not overtly anti-mason, but I will say this... Go to the secret societies forum and discuss the fact that Freemasonry is Lucifer worship with a Mason and see how they react.
They take it personally.
They speak in unison and with a group voice and they will defend freemasonry no matter what.

If I was involved in something and someone accused that something falsely, and I knew that it was a false accusation, then I wouldn't waste my time on them.
Especially not on an anonymous forum.
Not the masons here. They love to waste their time defending Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I was skeptical of the occult beliefs of the elite initially after listening to Cooper.
But then I saw Kubrik's Eyes Wide Shut and found out that Kubrik mysteriously "died" while making the final cut of the movie and my beliefs began to change.

Also google this guy. Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino
The rabbit hole goes deep my friend.

I am not overtly anti-mason, but I will say this... Go to the secret societies forum and discuss the fact that Freemasonry is Lucifer worship with a Mason and see how they react.
They take it personally.
They speak in unison and with a group voice and they will defend freemasonry no matter what.

If I was involved in something and someone accused that something falsely, and I knew that it was a false accusation, then I wouldn't waste my time on them.
Especially not on an anonymous forum.
Not the masons here. They love to waste their time defending Freemasonry.

This Aquino guy sounds interesting. Started the Temple of Set. I'll check it out.
Yeah, I don't know anything about freemasonry, but I've always been curious about it. It seems like they show up everywhere when researching conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yeah, I don't know anything about freemasonry, but I've always been curious about it. It seems like they show up everywhere when researching conspiracies.

I am of the opinion that Freemasonry was infiltrated long ago and Freemasonry today is very different than masonry during the formation of our country.

But moreso than Freemasonry, the one thing that shows up everywhere when researching conspiracies...
Is the Kabbalah.

That is where I would start, if I was you.

Cheers mate. Ciao.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I am of the opinion that Freemasonry was infiltrated long ago and Freemasonry today is very different than masonry during the formation of our country.

But moreso than Freemasonry, the one thing that shows up everywhere when researching conspiracies...
Is the Kabbalah.

That is where I would start, if I was you.

Cheers mate. Ciao.

I'll check it out. I live in New Orleans too. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Have you ever thought of trying to join Free Masonry to find out what really goes on?

I've thrown the idea around, but after looking at the pictures from the local lodge -- it doesn't look like much fun. I'd be the youngest guy. I'm not sure I want to hang out with a bunch of old guys in robes.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

In short yes Bill Cooper is legit and he was murdered also.....when researching the Illuminati/TPTB/the Cabals or what ever you want to call them there's four people you should check out one is William Cooper the others are Ted Gunderson Fritz Springmeier and Zeph Daniel study those four and combine the knowledge and you will learn alot....
edit on 7-3-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
When saying legit that would mean absolutely true to me.I do think at least 10% of all the book "Behold a pale horse" is real, snippets have been confirmed by friends who were elite troops,Quiet weapons for secret wars is definitely real.REX 84 Was a martial law exercise to seize key assets.and the martial law info is a matter of public record.
The UFO stuff as always can't be confirmed,they are quite good at making sure that doesn't happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join