It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama closes White House to Public guided tours, Holder is OK with Drone attacks on U.S.soil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
was this the limbaugh show today ?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So, they had to get rid of the volunteers that conduct the White House tours?

Yeah, the volunteers are too expensive, THAT'S the ticket...

PietraBourneuf 6 hours ago
Exactly! Actually, upon remembering the tours are run by volunteers, the White House quickly made up some other excuse about how it had to do with "security cutbacks" to avoid looking like idiots. They failed... www.youtube.com...

From the White House:
In their continuing effort to make the White House more accessible, President Obama and the First Lady have teamed up with the Google Art Project. People all over the world can now take a 360-degree tour of the White House's public rooms. The White House is the only building in the world that is simultaneously the home of a head of state, the executive office of a head of state, and is regularly open to the public for tours.

Take a look inside the White House at:
www.googleartproject.com...

edit on 6-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I was just about to post this news.

I think this proves all this sequester pain is BS (as if it wasn't obvious already). The best one was when Napalitano came out and said the lines at airports were twice as long because of sequester. Then the airlines came out and said, "Uhhhh...NO THEY'RE NOT!!"

These tactics are so childish and beneath the office.

edit on 6-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Never before in history has the White House Public guided tours been cancelled due to budget cuts.

Well, None of the Previous occupants had Prayer Rugs they had to pick up & hide from the public 5 times a day !

the squestration lack of funds is a cover-story !!

i think the events from the 'sequestration armageddon' that was fear-mongered by Øbama
up to the Holder insistance of Droning (i.e. killing with Drone launched missiles) --citizens without a trial or arrest but just on the authority of Øbama on March 6th of 2013....has put a new dread over the WH residents

the citizens and politicians are garthering the torches & pitchforks to storm the palace of Øbama ...

so he may just close off the WH tours for good ...or the rest of any remaining term that he ain't Impeached and put out of office
edit on 6-3-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

No, I heard it on an AP story yesterday.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Violater1

S&F V1,

Our man Rand Paul has held them up now for 4 hours with an old fashioned
fillibuster...and he is still going!

Apparently Harry Reid did not file paperwork allowing it to be brought to an end
by a vote!

Too bad Rand was too busy or incompetent to lead a filibuster on the Chuck Hagel nomination instead of being one of the four Republican senators to vote to confirm.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Cancelling White House tours is just another punishment for the people. This whole sequester thing is a complete political stunt designed to get the extra tax increase he wants. The build up of ammo and supplies shows they obviously have plenty of our money to spend already.

As far as drone strikes on US soil, it’s only a matter of time. The gates of hell have opened and are beginning to swallow this country whole (figuratively speaking).

I think it’s time I get off ATS for good…I’m giving it serious consideration.

S&F

And that's our building. We let him use it while he's in office. This is just disgraceful.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Too bad Rand was too busy or incompetent to lead a filibuster on the Chuck Hagel nomination instead of being one of the four Republican senators to vote to confirm.

NO DOUBT!

He must not have been paying attention when he accidentally signed NDAA, too.

He’s a tool like the rest of them!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Well, there were 30 brave Republicans in the house yesterday that stood together to try and defund Obamacare in the upcoming CR budget debate. The rest of them are first-class, tax and spend, weak in the knees bucklers.

Their constituents might as well have voted for Democrats.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

What are you talking about?
You must be on the wrong OP.
There is nothing here about Limbaugh.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The obamessiah must be SO relieved.

Surely he hated having all those plebeians in his castle every day.

One member calls it 'a shameless political stunt' by the president

GOP lawmakers are expressing outrage that the White House has canceled tours because of the sequester budget cuts, calling it a politically motivated move.

It's a decision that creates a headache for lawmakers since constituents arrange the tours through their Congress members. That means the lawmakers' offices will have to turn down requests. They'll also have to call constituents who went through background checks and booked tickets months in advance to inform them the tours have been called off.

Some lawmakers say President Barack Obama is playing political hardball with the tours, Roll Call reports.

"I understand the strategy of the administration: They're trying to make it as ugly as possible to put as much pressure as possible on Republicans to change their position, said Rep. Mike Simpson, R-Idaho. "It's just not going to happen."

Rep. Tom Graves, R-Ga., said he wonders whether the White House would still allow celebrities to visit. "Canceling all self-guided White House tours is the latest shameless political stunt by the president, who is twisting basic government efficiency into an extreme consequence," Graves said. "As the White House doors are slammed in the face of average Americans, I want to know if they will still swing wide open for Hollywood and the liberal elite."

GOP Lawmakers Furious After White House Cancels Tours Because of Sequester

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Holder is a waste of oxygen

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I would agree, I dont know if maybe his is picking his fights carefully,
the one he has waged today is a worthy effort.

I too was dissapointed in his vote for Hagel.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow, this sickens me.
I am very glad I found this website just now.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Senator Paul states,” “The U.S. Attorney General’s refusal to rule out the possibility of drone strikes on American citizens and on American soil is more than frightening, it is an affront the Constitutional due process rights of all Americans.”

Here's Holders response to Rand Paul...

Atto rney General Eric Holder Responds to Rand Paul’s Question on Domestic Use of Drones Against US Citizens

Attorney General Eric Holder has sent the following response to Republican Senator Rand Paul’s question about when the president has the authority to use drones to target US citizens on American soil:

The Attorney General
Washington, D.C. March 7, 2013

The Honorable Rand Paul
United States Senate
Washington, DC 20510

Dear Senator Paul:

It has come to my attention that you have now asked an additional question: "Does the President have the authority to use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil?" The answer to that question is no.

Eric H. Holder, Jr.

edit on 9-3-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
While doing a search about the Vatican's PROJECT LUCIFER, I ran across a quote and immediately thought "oh CRAP.." and I remembered this thread:

"entities arrived in the White House on January 20, 2013"

"the entity Nergal is not fictional and benign. It appears that he is one of the chief princes of the underworld who is going to spiritually invade the White House on January 20, 2013. "

Obama's Inauguration – The Portals will Open

Ladies and gentlemen, at twelve noon on Inauguration Day, (1-20-13) very powerful demonic forces are going to invade the government of the United States of America. This event will take place in the invisible realm beyond the focus of most people.

When this happens, a spiritual gateway/portal is going to be opened to the underworld. The result will be the release of evil entities and principalities from their abyss and their infusion into Necropolis, USA.

(Note - When I use the word "portal" I am referring to the doorway to the bottomless pit / abyss that is referenced in the scriptures. i.e. Revelation 9)

They will first begin their invasion into America’s seat of power which is the White House. At this point in time, Obama is going to be the one who is sworn in on Inauguration Day. Therefore, when the spiritual invasion occurs, the Presidential Office of America is going to be infested with demonic entities.

Nergal - one of the chief deities of Assyria and Babylon and worshiped by the men of Cuth.
Sharezer - "prince of fire"

Based on the Hebrew meaning, Nergal-sharezer was a “false god” and a “prince of fire” who was worshiped in Babylon.

Ladies and gentleman, the entity Nergal is not fictional and benign. It appears that he is one of the chief princes of the underworld who is going to spiritually invade the White House on January 20, 2013.

Obama's Inauguration – The Portals will Open

Therefore, I am expecting the entities: Nergal and Samgar to play a role in America’s demise into tyranny and war. I am also expecting these demonic creatures to take part in influencing the Obama Administration into passing laws and Executive Orders which will butcher the Constitution through deception and open declaration.

As stated in my previous alert, the entities arrived in the White House on January 20, 2013. That was a very pivotal date for the country which began a new chapter for the USA.

Unfortunately, this is only the beginning because as I continue in my studies, I have found that there is a secondary chain of events that are approaching with the opening of additional portals which will bring about the arrival of additional spirit entities.

“Open Portals Continue – Butcher's Offspring - USA in Crisis!”

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join