It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male and Female energy which one should dominate the world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
There is a philosophical belief that there is two fundamental types of energy which make up consciousness. There is the Dark Conscious energy which is femine in Nature. And there is the Light conscious energy which is Masculine in Nature.

The Femine and Masculine energy interacts in a way to be dependant on eachother but also in opposition. The Eyptian demi Gods personalifed these forces as Osiris (light energy) and Isis (dark energy).

Isis hides in the dark, and tries to manipulate the forms in the light. While Osiris lives in the light and subjugates the dark forms he stumbles upon. There is a continuous battle of light and dark.

Are both these energies of male and female forces balanced, and equal? Or is it that Nature gave the right to dominate one over the other?

Who is stronger, more clever, more truthful, reliable and ethical the Male or the Female? Who is most deserving to be ruler of the dominions?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Have you never heard of Ying n Yang..? aha.

Neither of them are evil.

However I do believe the section of human history WE are more familiar with, his dominated by male energy..Not for long though, over the next 1000 years more female energy will be becoming, as we learn to live in creativity and harmony.

edit on 6-3-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Nature prefers balance.

I also think the fact that throughout human history males have held domination over females, yet we have an unarguably violent history. Kind of throws a wrench into this whole concept of Male=Light Female=Dark.

Can't we all just get along?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Are both these energies of male and female forces balanced, and equal? Or is it that Nature gave the right to dominate one over the other?
Speaking in general terms, everything balances out in one way or another. Without balance, the scales will tip, thus leading to utter chaos.

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Who is stronger, more clever, more truthful, reliable and ethical the Male or the Female? Who is most deserving to be ruler of the dominions?

Neither and/or Either

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Agarta made a great thread regarding the feminine/right brained paradigm, some of which regarding ancient civilizations lending evidence that they actually lived in a Matriarchal society that was based on creation, fire, etc. ---- pretty interesting stuff.

You can almost say that we might pass through " metaphysical transitions" as a species, from Matriarchal (Spatial thinking) to Patriarchal (Linear thinking)

Maybe we're entering an age of Androgyny.

I think of the male/female masculine/feminine is more of an anthropomorphic way to explain this. It's symbolized everywhere, as a poster above said Yin/Yang - lots of examples.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Without a spot of light you wouldn't know you were in darkness, and without darkness you wouldn't know that you had left the light.
Cant have one without the other to differentiate.
Same as Male and Female, without one you cant create the other. Not that I am alluding in anyway that females represent the darkness, because I would get into trouble if I said that.
But it is Yin and Yang, dark energy and light energy, cold and warm, wet and dry, and supposedly female and male.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It's about equality, but I believe someone named Jesus lived and promoted this over 2000 years ago. just saying.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The feminine is to receive, the masculine is to send out. It is in each of us as an ability which creates a potential to create that spark of life which is not animate but animates the physical in such a way it brings forth the psyche which in turns brings forth the soul. Without it, none of us could communicate like we do, to talk and listen to one another, preferably in turns.

Once understood that that soul where one worked on once while learning about it is the original shared one, then on the outside one can create an image of that soul in which an image of the psyche is manifested so that there can be the image of the original spark. And it is then that one realizes there was never a shared soul in the beginning and the material and immaterial become one. Then the psyche becomes either more than half male or female, like 51% male and 49% female or 51% female and 49% male and the two would have an eternal kind of interaction.

Such a being could try and become 100% male but then it could not communicate with others since the soul does not have anything to receive with. Similar such a being could become 100% female but could only listen and never speak out of one's own accord. Even with 99,99% of either polarity, the entire universe would have to play messengers in order to compensate for all the confusion coming out of a construct without balance or an improperly balanced construction.

Which is not my path but similar as I know there is no common world or universe or dimension, each exists in oneself and one does not need anyone to understand this all but it would be nice on the journey to be with a being of the exact opposite, both travelling differently but together, one dominates a little of the others' world and the other dominates an aspect of the others' world, the female takes care of the micro and the male of the macro. The male goes out for the dangerous hunt while the female prepares for the meal and takes care of the physical needs of the family. Or in modern times the male and female work together on a plan to hunt, cook, eat and do the dishes afterwards.
edit on 6/3/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."
edit on 6-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Neither should dominate. Both should work together in balance for the good of all.

Saying that one energy is "dark" and one "light" or that we somehow represent opposites like good and evil is just superstition - and attempting to attribute qualities to things we don't fully understand. There is no need for division.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The bloodlines Egyptian energies do not define Mom or Dad. However, the twin vortex, pyramidal structures of the electric universe, two interlocking triangles, one scarsity, pyramid, the other Challice, Womb and Infinite Equal Family, IS a good model. Phallic/scarsity symbol or Womb/Equality/Unconditional Love. The thing is, we all contain the entire infinite universe/multiverse and everyone in it, all of it, mirrored within each tiny part of us. So its a good thing we're talking "energies" not sexes. Mom's energy is the way back home. There are basic principals needed for equality. The first is Freedom, and that is more associated with Dad's, but it wasn't meant to be selfish, like Peter Pan's lost boys, like the elite are doing. Freedom and Equality go hand in hand, like a marriage between Mom and Dad, which means, the best of both, and both of those are on the universal Challice side of the magnetic fields, oddly enough. So its all just symbols.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Originally posted by watchitburn
Nature prefers balance.

I also think the fact that throughout human history males have held domination over females, yet we have an unarguably violent history. Kind of throws a wrench into this whole concept of Male=Light Female=Dark.

Can't we all just get along?

Only if you assume that "dark" means evil. Saying that the light "dominates" the darkness is too strong of a word because in reality, the darkness is surrounding the light embracing it, and the light extends its brightness. Sort of like how the darkness in the universe allows for the sun to shine very brightly embracing its light within it. It is also like a sexual union in a way.

Light can lead to dominance in physical beings, because darkness is more empty, but physical beings are never really 100% empty so this is where the "lack of space / move out my way" and "Need to control for ones benefit" tends to happen.

reply to post by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
the psyche becomes either more than half male or female, like 51% male and 49% female or 51% female and 49% male and the two would have an eternal kind of interaction.

Such a being could try and become 100% male but then it could not communicate with others since the soul does not have anything to receive with. Similar such a being could become 100% female but could only listen and never speak out of one's own accord. Even with 99,99% of either polarity, the entire universe would have to play messengers in order to compensate for all the confusion coming out of a construct without balance or an improperly balanced construction.

I believe this, at least with the human body. Then, there is the spirit which can be aligned more with "darkness" (shadow being) or "light" (light being).

edit on 6-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

There is a philosophical belief that there is two fundamental types of energy which make up consciousness. There is the Dark Conscious energy which is femine in Nature. And there is the Light conscious energy which is Masculine in Nature.

Consciousness isn't made up of anything. It has no parts, no volume, no boundary, no anything. So I'll have to go with neither since there is no such thing composed of no such energy.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why not both?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

No male or female should dominate the world......The world is for everyone!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You know, I just started kicking around an outline for a story with this very question at the heart of my design. It's about science creating a jump machine to get us to another world on the other side of the universe because our world is dead. We are breathing the last air in our bio-dome cities.

So the first team is getting sent through the jump point. My question is, in creating the initial jump point characters..

Predominately male or female?

Physically I think the male attributes fit the mission better. However, emotionally, I think that women's sensibilities opens up new dimensions of possibility. But, what if the initial team is the only team that gets off world to this new home - before some disaster destroys the planet earth? (I build my stories on alternating what if timelines) Then, it would be important that at leas half of the initial team is child-bearing female. Considering, that child-bearing mortality would go up in those extenuating circumstances, it might even be best to consider a slight female dominance in the group dynamics.

After all, it's the continuation of the species that's at stake here is it not? When it comes down to life. Neither can be forsaken.

Nice synchronicity for a project I'm currently at work with. Thanks for the thread. I'll be watching it for inspiration, as I'm not one to ascribe to coincidence. S&F.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Neither should dominate. Both should work together in balance for the good of all.

Saying that one energy is "dark" and one "light" or that we somehow represent opposites like good and evil is just superstition - and attempting to attribute qualities to things we don't fully understand. There is no need for division.

It's not superstition, when you are entering a room which is unknown then the unknown represents darkness and a light would illuminate the room which allows for the objects in there to become known by learning about them.

From another perspective, the dark is like a black hole and the light is the white hole and together they form balance as one expels matter and the other sucks it in, or the male energy is what sets nothing in motion.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Predominately male or female?

They should send a machine in there ofcourse, preprogrammed after voting in a democratic manner.

It's complicated but in a short version, if there was one remote for one television set which is being used by 2 people then they should both vote over a channel and if they are not in agreement they should continue until they find a channel they would both want to watch. If one of the two does not understand 'will' then it should be a learning experience.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The dark/light, male /female paradigms you describe in the op are I think misrepresented as opposing when they are in fact compliments of each other and therefore neither is meant to dominate totally. .... maybe the 51% 49% idea is as far as the imbalance is meant to go. ...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You are believing the false illusion of duality, good/bad, dark/light, these are human concepts, they have no place in consciousness. the ultimate goal is the symbol of the hexagram, male and female united. no one should dominate anyone, if an energy is dominating it is too much of one and not enough of the other, it lacks balance....humans need to strive for ultimate balance, it is our lack of that has caused all of our perceived problems...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join